A Tale of Two Stories

HE SAID:

"I'm just going to shoot a few photographs of dragons for my 'Warrior's Photographic Photography of War and Warrior-like War things."

SHE SAYS:

But I know the real scoop....

(And like the fates and other wizend, wisely people with mysterious knowledge of arcane tomes and knowledgy things always say, 'Pics or it didn't happen.')

boogers

Once apon a time....

In a land far, far, far away....

Back at the farm....

boogers, snot, poppycock and limey citrus sodas...

There was a warrior of furiousness named Furian the Furry Fury Warrior. This warrior was always angry. Why was he angry? Because every night there came a sound into his bedroom, across the room, under the floor, rap rap rap rap rappin, and it would wake him up. Then he would frown, becuase he was having a wonderful dream! A dreamer's dream of dreamilizing things. But mostly, because in his dreams he could return to a time without fury furry furious and furilinian war-like warriors but filled with magical toes and his favorite set of socks. Yes, Furian loved his rainbow toe-socks. And when this sound woke him up from his dream of the rainbow toe-socks of destiny (that he no longer had because they had unraveled after a year or so of continuous unwashed use.) he would be reminded of his sockless world. A single furious warrior tear would run down his cheek.

One day earwax.

He decided to find the source of this sound and make it knit him some NEW toe socks - neon green ones. This is a picture of Furious Furian the Warrior-like Warrior Face of Fury - naked without his toe-socks:

Ghost1.jpg

So he went around the world looking for the sound of the rap, rap, rap, rappin. He said to himself, "it is louder here in the desert!" So he mosied over to a large dragon sitting in the sand. "Dragon! Are you making that rap, rap, rapin' noise?" said Furian the furry fury warrior. "What rap, rap, rap, rappin noise?" said the Dragon. And Furian tried to explain the noise but he couldn't because he was an undead warrior and sometimes his dead-like deadly jaw of dead teeth on his zombie head wouldn't work properly. So the Dragon laid down and put his ear to the ground to listen. "That sounds like it's coming from the swamp!"

Here is a picture of the Desert Dragon and his dragon scales and ears listening to the nosehair.

desertdrag1.jpg

So Furian the undead fury furry warrior-like warrior went to the swamp and everything that happened in the desert happened again in the swamp. And then some other stuff happened too, but it wasn't very interesting stuff. But Furian visited several dragons and made them listen to the ground and here are pictures:

Swampdarg1.jpg

Grindarg3.jpg

But Furian the furiously warriored warrior of the non-toesocks couldn't find the noise. Just then a Bee came! And Furian discovered that all along the noise was coming from his creaky knee. It was going to snow soon. So Furian went to Griffinborough and bought some neon green wool and knitted himself some toesocks.

FIN

Story Told by: Stupid tall fire lady

Typed by: Smart funny nice looking funny demon that stupid tall fire lady call Geoff.

- Dedicated to Furian the Fury Warrior-like Warrior and his neon green toe-socks.

Edited by Saeyia

*tear in one eye* I do so loved them socks. Momma made them for me. For the nonlife in me I just can't get these needles to work. Alas what shall I do?

Priceless story, love it. Thank you.

Oh and all is not lost, for in an album somewhere I have a picture of those rainbow socks. if you can't find em here. I will summon a messeger dragon to look in basement of a certain elder Warrior in Portage, MI that goes by the name Papa Skip.

Yep that is about what they looked like. don't remember them being black though, green maybe? but otherwise those are the ones.

Edit: see I gotta edit, Great story by the way. save up your energy and creative magic. It think you are gonna stay busy here.

Edited by locolagarto
I seem to remember two young Holos brothers and them socks.

Nope your making that up just to deflect from your own sock wearing misadventures. Tose were exclusive to the middle brother.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Where O where is that Geoff with my new socks, purple ones with a bright red tassle thingymabob on the top?

• 3 weeks later...

I can't wait until the community patch implements toe socks for mounts. What a glorious day that shall be.

• 10 months later...