Sacred 2 Game Options and what they do

Don't know if it fits here.

Is there a page where the options are being explained? I mean the game options, like gameplay, sound, etc.

Ice & Blood has changed the way of setting the camera. First you could choose between 3 modes, now it's just to turn things on or off and moving the sliders.

I would like to know what camera collision does and the other camera options. The manual of Ice and Blood isn't very helpful about the new things, like the new camera and I didn't found anything about game options on the sacredwiki.

Checking.......

Guide to Customizing the Sacred 2 Camera View, OptionsCustom

This topic will show you how to mod your settings manually. It sounds like a tutorial for in game options is in order, I would be glad to help, but I wouldn't know where to start. If I find something I will direct you to it.

Edited by locolagarto

You could a lot more on our wiki about options in general candesco. Just in case you haven't already seen it. Have a look at Grphical user interface and Graphics options.

Fallen Angel

Edited by locolagarto
fixed broken link
You could a lot more on our wiki about options in general candesco. Just in case you haven't already seen it. Have a look at Grphical user interface and Graphics options.

Fallen Angel

It Does seem like we need to update with 2.43 and 2.65 screen shots of the options menus. More detail would be helpful to those that are seeing these menus for the first time. And maybe a description of what all the shinny buttons do? I could work on this, but haven't ventured into the ring of Wiki contributers yet.

I've been thinking the same loco. Who certainly do need to expand on the matter of controls. In fact I think we need to maove some pages around as well to accomodate the differences between pre and post Ice and Blood. Hmmm... Let's see what needs doing.

Maybe turn the existing Graphical User Interface page into a parent page for two new version pages?

• "Graphical User Interface version 2.43"
  • "Graphical User Interface version 2.65"

or

• "Graphical User Interface for Fallen Angel"
  • "Graphical User Interface for Ice and Blood"

or...

• "Graphical User Interface Fallen Angel - 2.43"
  • "Graphical User Interface Ice and Blood - 2.65"

oh! oh! multiple choice is my favorite!

I pick B.

I agree with Knuckles, the Gods may shine upon us and grant a new patch someday. then you'd have to update the titles. to much work!

Ok, I think I like B too. Haha loco. :) I'll set those page names tonight on the wiki and we can just toss stuff in.

P.s.

I think I kinda missed candesco's point on this. What is actually being asked for is "Game Options Menu". I think I'll replace Graphics options with "Game Options Menu" from the Fallen Angel page.

Ok, I think I like B too. Haha loco. :) I'll set those page names tonight on the wiki and we can just toss stuff in.

P.s.

I think I kinda missed candesco's point on this. What is actually being asked for is "Game Options Menu". I think I'll replace Graphics options with "Game Options Menu" from the Fallen Angel page.

there ya go with that link to Sacred wiki nowhere again. lol I fixed you once big boy, your on your own now :)

P.s.

there ya go with that link to Sacred wiki nowhere again. lol I fixed you once big boy, your on your own now :)

lol...you guys have given him some power and now its gone to his head :)

P.s.

lol...you guys have given him some power and now its gone to his head :P

rofl. What? It was a test loco. And you were doing so well... tsk tsk.. Hmmm.. You know. Hows about we consider ALL my posts a test. :)

P.s.

Who me? never, * secretly plots to steal Dragons cool new avatar picture form the deep dark corners of moderatorville*

hey btw way cool avatar! :)

Ok, I think I like B too. Haha loco. :lol: I'll set those page names tonight on the wiki and we can just toss stuff in.

P.s.

Who me? never, * secretly plots to steal Dragons cool new avatar picture form the deep dark corners of moderatorville*

hey btw way cool avatar! :mafia:

Watch it...just cos you're a mod doesnt mean I cant make you're time here difficult...steal my avatar... :P

Yeah, its cool, schot touched up the original I made into something sweet!

I had started this the other day and got distracted. I was headed in this general direction for a Furom tut , but a Wiki update seems like a much better idea. Is any of this useful? and should I continue or......

Saw that thread also yes.

Ah, so an explanation of the options is in progress? That's nice to hear.

I guess that explanation crew just started work about ........5 Seconds ago

sacred22010-01-0711-08-27-45.jpgsacred22010-01-0711-08-44-45.jpgsacred22010-01-0711-08-31-77.jpgsacred22010-01-0711-08-34-62.jpg

Ok here goes!

Game Options: this menu is available from the start screen under options. it is also available in game by selecting options:

Follow Camera: if a player uses the left mouse to move the Character, Follow will automatically adjust the camera view behind the character

Camera Collision: in confined spaces such as in towns with buildings and obstacles. as you rotate the camera view using the default A or D keys, the camera will prevent you from having to look through a building by zooming in and out as the camera rotates

Here's a bunch I took this morn as well. Love this Snipit feature in Win 7!

yours will certainly lend themselves better to the wiki. How about you format the pages and pics and I try to narrate each pic with a caption or description. :agreed:

Whoops, thought I had responded on this topic already. Sorry for leaving you hanging loco. I must have had too many windows opened again and accidently closed the one that would have posted my response days ago. At any rate my response would have been, "Great idea!". :agreed:

More importantly though is that I just finished making some major updates to this project. Starting from the Fallen Angel page you can click on the Game Options Menu page and see what I've done. For the most part I've just created page links and added my images.

Whoops, thought I had responded on this topic already. Sorry for leaving you hanging loco. I must have had too many windows opened again and accidently closed the one that would have posted my response days ago. At any rate my response would have been, "Great idea!". :agreed:

More importantly though is that I just finished making some major updates to this project. Starting from the Fallen Angel page you can click on the Game Options Menu page and see what I've done. For the most part I've just created page links and added my images.

Holy cow, I guess I have some definitions to do to start. I'll work off-line until I have all the bits. then we can start to insert and edit them in eh?

Sorry, haha. No rush though and think bullet form for now. We can start with very simple explanations and later on expand on the more complex options. If you're more comfortable you could create a base line of explanations in this topic and later add them into the wiki.

P.s.

Sorry Candesco. I'm kind of hijacking your topic, lol. It's for a good cause. :agreed:

EDIT: Moved topic to the wiki forum