4 members are celebrating their birthday today

Eagle(28), simbo(18), Wraithmage(48), ophelierlz(20)

Happy birthday all!

SpunkysB-dayCard.jpg

Shame on me but I am a regifter! *hangs head in shame, silently hopes nobody figures out what he means*

Happy Birthday Dudes/Dudettes ;)

EDIT: Regifter eh, so you give away presents you have been given to someone else...

Think I have done the same thing myself in the past :)

Edited by Spunky
Happy Birthday Dudes/Dudettes ;)

EDIT: Regifter eh, so you give away presents you have been given to someone else...

Think I have done the same thing myself in the past :)

You caught me. Technically I never received this as a gift, so I am out of the woods on this one, phew!I was searching my Photobucket for a Birthday wish and found the one above. Being a lazy person I grabbed it instead of searching for a new one. I didn't realize until I posted the link that it was your birthday wish, Spunky I had re-used. Since I actually lifted it off a Google search, it was used before you got it too, huh? Hope it doesn't make anybodies birthday an less special. Happy B-day!

I never actually noticed that it was "my" birthday "card" you used, must be because I was almost ;) ing when I posted.

Don't worry about it as everyones birthday is special :)

Edited by Spunky
4 members are celebrating their birthday today

Eagle(28), simbo(18), Wraithmage(48), ophelierlz(20)

Happy birthday all!

SpunkysB-dayCard.jpg

Shame on me but I am a regifter! *hangs head in shame, silently hopes nobody figures out what he means*

Hippy Barfday All!

*Wonders if loco is talking about that suspiciously named image file name.. Hmmm...*