Chain castable Divine protection in ice & blood

ka243

Hi, Does anyone have a high level divine protection Combat Art in ice & blood modded for capacity and boost? If yes can you please post stats including cooldown and regeneration time?

Some people over at SIF telling me that no matter how high one gets DP, duration will never exceed cooldown + regen even with capacity and boost.

On XBOX I had duration > Cooldown + regen around Combat Art level 34 and any runes only widened the gap.

Heya,

hmm... iirc it was possible pre Ice and Blood. I still have a Seraphim with those mods from 2.43, and believe the duration exceeds the cooldown. I will check her stats when I get on later.

Greetz

Heya,

so here are some stats:

Seraphim level 186, DP level 145, runes read 298

DP cooldown: 42.0

DP duration: 41.7

with some tinkering, I should be able to make this one chain-castable

Seraphim level 163, DP level 161, runes read 646

DP cooldown: 43.1

DP duration: 44.1

chain-cast

Maybe the 200 runes cap makes it very hard to make DP chain-castable.... A blank level 200 test with 200 runes might clear that up.

Greetz

Barristan, is that "DP cooldown" as listed meaning in fact cooldown + regeneration time or is there regeneration time ON TOP of the cooldown you listed there? I think cooldown with capacity + boost is a flat 40 seconds on PC version?

Yes, the 200 rune limit will screw with this, probably. On console version only Combat Art level 34ish is needed to achieve chain casting.

Would be interested to see some stats for Ice & Blood characters with 200 runes read into DP - Combat Art level, duration, cooldown time, regen time - if anyone has them.

Edited by ka243

Heya,

not much Loco... the cooldown is 40.0 flat.. always, the regen is very low... as you can see from the info I posted, reading 646 runes only increases regen with 3.1 seconds. RTF will help reducing that. Not the 40.0 cooldown.

RTL increases shield effectiveness, meaning that it increases shield energy for WE Buff. I am for some reason unsure atm, if it even does the same for DP. So that, I will have to check. I think it was Willpower.... ?

Greetz

Edited by Barristan