SacredWiki & DarkMatters Supporting Member Badges

Tim (fractal! :))and Agent, thanks for getting a badge!

If you check your avatar, you'll see more room to show off with plus a nice hefty new allotment of pm storage as well.

Love looking at this thread with all the tags showing... Schot did a fantastic job on them and the blue is outstanding. Just a few of them on a forum page gives everyone a nice glow

;)

gogo

heh, ahh, knuckles you big bully :) Thanks though, we were a bit too proud to take this step, but your insistance and your huge *cough hefty chough * donation got the ball rolling.

This is becoming great in a way, because it is not only about peeps being to help out, but showing cool loyalty with a nifty badge. As well, because right now the future is being fueled by everyone kicking in, there are many more ideas we can take with our community.

I love the way this has turned out, thanks for the kick, er I mean loving nudge knuckles!

;)

Ok if you really really want a vid of me singing, I guess I can do that.

My voice has stopped grown men in their tracks lol. It's a big booming bass. I'm kind of like a loud Barry White

That package is only available with a singalong video song payment you have to make on youtube

Bet you're a bass?

:)

gogo

But what if that scares away everyone...how are you gonna get any sort of payment then?

PS. I'm talking more about my singing there...singstar is great fun...until you select playback and have to listen to my voice...its rather bad :)

Edited by Dragon Brother
Thank you loco and Smitty too! :)

Haha loco. Hope you don't run out of shining polish too fast with that big honkin thing. :)

I'm good! *heads to garage to find the power buffer and some shiny buff compound*

*pins badge on Timo*

Cheers Timo! :P

Heads up if ever you decide to change your avatar. Your new default size is now 150x150. If you put a new avy in that is smaller than that you'll need to type in the dimensions under the field where you enter your avy url.

speaking of badges, your admin flashy sings are awsome. the remind me of summer, for no reason :P

you guys keep adding achivments to the site and it will eventually become an addictive game :)

Edited by Erling
  • 2 weeks later...

Here we go, the subscription offer is up and posted:

Support SacredWiki and DarkMatters for the cost of two hamburgers

Again, thank you everyone who has helped out with this. The community's generosity has just about blown us away, and to say we're speechless by some of what people have done for us since the badges have started appearing would be understating.

We think you'll all like the goodies that come with your package, and we think the 10.00 is a nice cute number.

Let those badges show!

gogo

• 1 month later...

We're late on this,and I am so so sorry. Furian, thank you for the purchase of a supporting members tag! We had actually added the tag the day you made the purchase here and were thrilled seeing another of our members here showing off Schot's neat handiwork.

And on a special note and mention...we HAVE to mention this...but Knuckles just about blew our entire concept of Donation out the door with his EXTREMELY ( I mean Holy Hannah! :)) generous donation/purchase of his badge ... in fact it was so completely out of bounds, that a very unique supporting members badge was made for him, and with this comes the opening of a rare can of fdm awesome sauce ^^

Thanks Knuckles, and everyone who's bought badges... the fun will go on!

gogo