SacredWiki & DarkMatters Supporting Member Badges

KOTR...thank you! Just got the message a few minutes ago, and saw your purchase of a snazzy new supporting member tag for this site and SacredWiki. You've got larger avatar size and humongous pm capacity as well now.

Let nothing hold you back from getting that new Video card, friend.. Ancaria redux awaits!

:)

gogo

About the supporting member, do we get a notice when the 1 year is over or do we need to remember it ourself?

You'll get a notice Spunky. I haven't implemented any automation for supporting members yet but that will be in place before anyone's term finishes. Worst case scenario you'll end up having it longer. ^^ But until we do automate it we have records. :)

:bump: for awesomeness of DarkMatters heheh :4rofl:

@ gogo & schot: you guys got a present on your way, finally had some money left at the end of the month :)

Edited by Timotheus

Knight of the Rose, you look great with the badge... just missing a matching set of custom armor and yer set ^^

Timo ...wow

I sent you a pm

thank you

:)

gogo

p.s. thank yoooooooooooooooooo :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Not that it's any of my business (Well, maybe a little), but I do have some questions. Feel free to answer any you like or feel free not to answer any of them:

1) By which company are both websites hosted?

2) I noticed the downtime the last 3 days has been pretty steep. A service that you guys pay for should have a 99% guaranteed uptime, right?

3) What's the "budget" at at the moment? Are you barely able to keep both sites running, or have enough to invest on some upgrades (If required of course!)?

Like I said, it's none of my business and as such you shouldn't feel obliged to answer any of those questions. It's just... Curiosity killed the cat, and who doesn't like playing on hardcore?

Not that it's any of my business (Well, maybe a little), but I do have some questions. Feel free to answer any you like or feel free not to answer any of them:

1) By which company are both websites hosted?

2) I noticed the downtime the last 3 days has been pretty steep. A service that you guys pay for should have a 99% guaranteed uptime, right?

3) What's the "budget" at at the moment? Are you barely able to keep both sites running, or have enough to invest on some upgrades (If required of course!)?

Like I said, it's none of my business and as such you shouldn't feel obliged to answer any of those questions. It's just... Curiosity killed the cat, and who doesn't like playing on hardcore?

I forget which host we are using now, but they are very solid. the last week or so we actually upgraded servers, which is what caused the short interruption of service. last night was most likely caused by yet another "upgrade". All in all, this has been a very solid site and host

Hi Xen, and welcome back. As loco said, we upgraded servers ^^ And this whole week MDD Hosting was in the process of moving and tuning up, and we're now on Semi-Dedicated Advanced Hosting

I think you'll find the latency and speeds are really good now, as we had to get some bigger space for the community...lol so many of us these days :)

Regarding budget, we always try to get what we need, the game and this community's our hobby and a passion. It's an addiction to a Wiki that has become of the coolest in the world... what other free standing game do you know that has a wiki this huge :)

We have always appreciated members and readers who have helped us with costs by getting one of Schot's beautiful blue button/subscriptions and downloading the game from the links up above on the page. All about quality poutine.

:oooo:

gogo

That was really generous Knuckles, thank you :hugs:

Here comes that cool new ipb downloads module!

Soon as we can get Schot a new ball and chain...I think the old ones are wearing out ^^

:gogo:

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

Dragon Brother!

lol, promise us that you're not going to miss out on meals or school books for your student year with your very generous donation.

Thank you!

:hugs:

gogo