SacredWiki & DarkMatters Supporting Member Badges

Thanks guys.....thought it would go anonymous but gogo had different ideas as I see :P

It was great timing though...I just approached him about it not knowing he had the payment to make that day. I haven't been around much (if at all) the last few months. Went through a pretty tough time health-wise. I'm a lot better now though my eyesight isn't great (getting better slowly) so I doubt I'll be doing much on the wiki for awhile. So I just wanted to make a contribution in some small way.

Just at a point in life where I can help out friends and family and stuff like this website...so I did lol :D

p.s. I know I'm stuck here so you are too Schot....least you can get your chains gilded now

• Like! 1

Thank you for the kind words Silver...I was soooo happy to see you were back at FDM :) Really missed talking with you and seeing your work on the wiki.

Actually I'm kind of awe-struck at all the work and mods I've just now been looking at....very impressive. I do miss working on it, but hopefully the new eyeglasses I got coming will solve most of it.....and no there will be NO photos of me in glasses :)

p.s. I know I'm stuck here so you are too Schot....

No better place to get stuck too!

....least you can get your chains gilded now

Ooooh hey! *rattles chains* Now if only these chains allowed me to walk far enough to shop around. ^^

• 5 months later...

We got a new member on board here as a Supporting Member with a donation to the site for DarkMatters and SacredWiki... Thanks DreDBanGeR... lo and behold... a shiny new badge!

:)

gogo

..can't find the donation link on the wiki, neither there nor here..

is it me growing older and my bad eyes, or where's the link.. (been looking on the starting/home pages)

• Like! 1

Ah, sorry Rotluchs! The donation functionality has been changed by PayPal, we're trying to fix that link ... if you do want to get a supporting badge to help with the the sites here, still possible and thank you!

You can just go to the paypal website, and where it says send money, you can make as a target SacredWiki@DarkMatters.org which will allow you to send it

gogo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm really sorry I didn't see this ,noticed it today :(

Thanks IronWill, just saw the donation and, kaching... we just materialized a new supporting member badge upon you

Thank you!

:superman:

gogo

You're wellcome.More will come in a month or two...
Glad to hear that :)

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...

Big thanks to the member here that just bought a supporting members badge

If possible, could you send me a pm indicating to me your identity here on the forum?

We'd love to affix your badge and a thank you!

gogo

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Big thank you to RM3000 for getting a badge from us to support this side and the Wiki. He's actually been a steadfast supporter of us during for a while now, but only now has let us mention his generosity.

Shiny new badge upon your posts... thank you!

:gogo:

gogo

It's shiney. It's new. It's ... also I'm yellow now \o/

Ah ha, I'd forgotten about the other two differences... Your name post color has changed, as well as the color of your log in at the bottom of the forum.

You look good dressed up!

:poweromg:

gogo

• 3 months later...

Yay! much excitement!, opening a glass of red wine now to celebrate! I've wanted to be a supporting member for a long time, but never had a credit card, and well living in South Africa it is a bit difficult to send money to the other side of the world.

Delta!

• Like! 1

Yay! much excitement!, opening a glass of red wine now to celebrate! I've wanted to be a supporting member for a long time, but never had a credit card, and well living in South Africa it is a bit difficult to send money to the other side of the world.

Delta!

It's awesome seeing you sport the badge Theuns!!

And thanks you for the support!

:hugs:

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...

Flix, thank you for your generous donation today. That's about a quarter of our yearly hosting bill which actually just went through today.

Your supporter badge has extra sun on it.

thank you!

:gogo:

gogo

• Like! 1