SacredWiki & DarkMatters Supporting Member Badges

Knuckles, thank you for (again!) for the stunning donation! I dont think there's any more room on the profile to say anything more than Heckuva Member that you already have, but if there were it'd be an honor to put it on.

Thanks again for the contribution, in fact the amount you put in is almost two years worth of hosting for the community... So much love today here thank you!

Our next two big purchases are the yearly hosting, which we always pay for an entire year to get the best pricing for our semidedicated server... The wiki's pix take some muscle to keep moving on top of the engine for the downloads.

We're looking to update our forum's software to the latest, IPB 4.2, which looks deeeeeelish and is a lovely conceptual change from what we're running here... Schot's already looking for a skin, and once we find something that fits DarkMatters' style, we'll start the change.

Big thanks again to you and all the gang here who love to keep this game and community going.

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 1 year later...

Timo, thank you for your very very generous badge purchase! You've put a sizable dent in our hosting costs this year, and we're grateful.  heh, as a side note, this last minute fiddling this morning before getting to work (which I should have gotten to earlier :lol:) has fixed our member group display settings... 

welcome back to your Fellowship friend, and your glorious supporting member badge

... me thinks we'll do a touch up for this year for anyone wanting to donate for supporting members ... could be a natty idea 

Thanks Timo

:hugs:

gogo

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2015 at 11:09 AM, rm3000 said:

It's shiney. It's new. It's ... also I'm yellow now \o/

Florian, thakyou!  I just saw the email last night on my way in to work. As some members have asked about the our traditional themes, we've actually gotten around to hunting for something special (whcih we ULP :O... missed :oooo:  ... we're hoping to get back in good standings with our family here... stay tuned for tonights wickednessm, we think we wlll your badge support donation to good use!!

Thank Florian for your generosity

gogo

p.s. Keep on keepin yellow...WOOT :dance2:

21 hours ago, rm3000 said:

You're welcome!

All these nice and friendly people and their dedication - just trying to help any way I can.

Thanks for the words!

We're sadly unable to get a Halloween skin this year as the ones we wanted to get for this new site's update are kind of not up to par or have broken bits that drives Schot crazy :crazy:  We have earmarked some aside for this Christmas, we're hoping to have a good twinkle this year as well in time for the holidays!

gogo

• Like! 1

Bravo Purringcat purringcat for the badge purchase, you're now joined up as a Supporting Member and sport a shiny new badge!!

I'm so happy that merge worked out, first time doing it with this new software since we updated, and it's always a privillege to have members of Clan Da here from the beginning of this game...thanks for finding your way back to us.

Enjoy the boards, the wonderul game, and the incredible mods !

:gogo:

gogo

• Like! 1

Thanks gogo.    You've done wonderful things here at Dark Matters and it's exciting to see it thriving after all these years.   Appreciate the effort to merge my ancient account with new info as that old email company doesn't exist anymore.   It's two in the morning and I just spotted this thread.  :sleep:

1 hour ago, purringcat said:

Thanks gogo.    You've done wonderful things here at Dark Matters and it's exciting to see it thriving after all these years.   Appreciate the effort to merge my ancient account with new info as that old email company doesn't exist anymore.   It's two in the morning and I just spotted this thread.  :sleep:

heck yah,Sacred is the best community in the world! We're just lucky to be able to connect everyone up and keep the party going for more than ten years now ...probably more, but who's counting anymore 

Oh, wait here's the first post ever made in DarkMatters...I think we were using invisionfree back then before seeing what JonnyX had down with Clan Da 

:lol:

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 3 months later...

Thank you Aterus for your badge purchase!  You're now a supporting member, and every time you post, your badge will shine.

I'm happy you have found your way to our little site on the one of the last places on Earth for Sacred fans and addicts...

Welcome to DarkMatters, and thank you!!

gogo

• 4 months later...

Thank you gNa1X for the donation!!

... lol had to wait for my cup of coffee to take effect at 6 30 am this morning for me to be able to affix your badge...but you now have it... to shine forth brightly from each and all of your posts.

Thank you for the support

And welcome to DarkMatters!!

gogo

• 4 months later...

Thanks IceFire!  And a member since 2008...thanks for badge purchase...your shiny new shiny badge new awaits your shiny post...

thanks for supporting the community and SacredWiki!

gogo

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

And... Bondbug is baaaaaaaaaack!  Thanks for your purchase of one our badges...  you're authentic Schot-styled Member badge has been, of course, magically affixed...

Keep postin with style friend ^^ :cool: 

:wizard:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

DarkWolfNine... I'm really sorry Im late getting to this, but i'm happy were here now, with your shiny new badge affixed... looking goldy! Thanks for the support and the awesome community you bring to our family.  Clan DA is actually older than us and I'd love to get online and play hours with its members.  Happy you've settled into your awesome new digs here and once again thank you for supporting the sites!

gogo

10 hours ago, gogoblender said:

DarkWolfNine... I'm really sorry Im late getting to this, but I'm happy were here now, with your shiny new badge affixed... looking goldy! Thanks for the support and the awesome community you bring to our family.  Clan DA is actually older than us and I'd love to get online and play hours with its members.  Happy you've settled into your awesome new digs here and once again thank you for supporting the sites!

gogo

Thanks gogo! Looking good! - I appreciate it. (I've gone through some of my old Fraps recordings and I had a very short clip with knuckles (on voice too) funny but in Sacred 2 . I might re-encode it for laughs. 

And I'm glad you had a fun and safe trip. :)

Edited by DarkWolfNine
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks Juan for the support!  Hopefully we can keep running these sites until Nordiq learns its lesson and comes out with the legacy version of this game that we're all waiting for :bounce:

Your new shiny badge affixed  with new group color.

Big welcome to DarkMatters!

gogo

• 1 month later...

I clicked the "Become a Supporting Member" button at the top of the site by accident and noticed that the link seems to be broken?

supporting.thumb.jpg.3c4d61df9cc7631941564f0983f23b7c.jpg

1 hour ago, Flix said:

I clicked the "Become a Supporting Member" button at the top of the site by accident and noticed that the link seems to be broken?

supporting.thumb.jpg.3c4d61df9cc7631941564f0983f23b7c.jpg

Hollee molee! :eek:

Sorry about that Ben...i just adjusted permissions.. can you see it now?

gogo

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

Sorry about that Ben...I just adjusted permissions.. can you see it now?

No sir, I'm still seeing the same error message.