New in town

Hi gang,

I picked up Sacred 2 when it first released here in the US, and have been playing fairly steadily ever since. Which says volumes about this game's level of fun, as I normally tend to get tired of a title within a month.

I've found that Sacred 2 is a good game for multi-tasking, as it generally doesn't require a whole lot of listening or focused concentration. So I tend to kick back in my recliner (360 user) and catch up on my favorite podcasts while burning away a few hours in Ancaria. Well, it was last night that I heard someone briefly describe Sacred 2 as a pale imitation of Diablo that never managed to hook their attention. And once again, I found myself wondering why more people don't seem to get pulled in by this game like I do. Personally, I think it runs rings around most Action-RPG's out there.

So I decided to check the vast and mighty Interweb to see if there was a fansite or forum where I could mingle with gamers equally impressed by this awesome game. And that journey led me here.

Welcome to Dark Matters Mate! Hope you have a great time here on the forum as well in game!

Hehe the Diablo comparison. we shouldnt get in to that it would be a long one and the fact that it pails in comparison well I will add this smiley to that :)

In truth the comparison should be between D2 and S1 and I think S1 has a lot more then D2 but thats just me! :)

Once again Welcome and see you in the bar! :D

Hi gang,

I picked up Sacred 2 when it first released here in the US, and have been playing fairly steadily ever since. Which says volumes about this game's level of fun, as I normally tend to get tired of a title within a month.

So I decided to check the vast and mighty Interweb to see if there was a fansite or forum where I could mingle with gamers equally impressed by this awesome game. And that journey led me here.

Same here! :)

I as wel,l was a new US XBOX player. Actually I had just finished Resident Evil 5 on the highest difficulty level, and was knee deep in Fallout3, while I had to endure the squealing of dying pigs and rats from my brother's room down the hall. I then buried myself in Fable 2. man those where some serious lost hours, I loved every second of it.

Finally after many nudges to check out this game. My brother arrives home from GameStop with a second copy of Sacred2 and hands it too me. "I bet ya if you like it, you can keep it, and if you don't you can trade it in", he said. I said "I don't think its for me." Furian67 (my Bro) said "If you like building hounds in Chromhounds( Yes, yes I do!) and you like tweaking Cars for the absolute lowest lap times in Forza 2 ( Yes,yes,yes I do) then you really should try this game, cause it is more than just grinding on pigs and rats all day"

So after many months of playing Xbox Sarcred2 and switching to PC for the Ice & Blood expansion and the opportunity to play online with my many buds here at Dark Matters........ Somewhere I lost my point!

OH!,OH! I got it!

Welcome to "The Forum" Ulfgeir!

we love Sacred2 and talking about it here, but you will find that we love talking about just about anything. what ever interests you, may very well interest the lot of us!

Cheers!

Hi gang,

I've found that Sacred 2 is a good game for multi-tasking, as it generally doesn't require a whole lot of listening or focused concentration. So I tend to kick back in my recliner (360 user) and catch up on my favorite podcasts while burning away a few hours in Ancaria. Well, it was last night that I heard someone briefly describe Sacred 2 as a pale imitation of Diablo that never managed to hook their attention. And once again, I found myself wondering why more people don't seem to get pulled in by this game like I do. Personally, I think it runs rings around most Action-RPG's out there.

Welcome this is the best ive been lost in here since I signed up lol

Greetings Ulfiligarish,

your name fills the mouth, would you mind if I call you Uncle Fig instead? I would just like to send you evil glitter greetings, may all your travels in Ancaria be filled with flames and the screams of your enemies.

-Sae "resident crazy lady" yia

Greetings Ulfiligarish,

your name fills the mouth, would you mind if I call you Uncle Fig instead? I would just like to send you evil glitter greetings, may all your travels in Ancaria be filled with flames and the screams of your enemies.

"Uncle Fig", while borderline felonious, would be fine as a formal felicitation. Assuming of course, that our concordance continues to create a crackling energy of crisp (but never callous) congress. :hugs:

Greetings Ulfiligarish,

"Uncle Fig", while borderline felonious, would be fine as a formal felicitation. Assuming of course, that our concordance continues to create a crackling energy of crisp (but never callous) congress. :hugs:

Ah ha! more evidence that our members read lots of posts before diving in to the fray. Saeyia, Uncle Fig has you fig-ured out!

You came to the right place. This is just about the biggest, busiest Sacred and Sacred 2 forum on the net...and chock full of crazies too!

Welcome

:hugs:

gogo

Sometimes comparing games (in this case Sacred and Diablo) is like comparing Coca Cola and Pepsi. Some like both and some prefer one much more than the other. And usually they can't quite explain why.

Glad you found your way here and welcome to the forum :hugs:

Greetings Ulfiligarish,

lol, a match made in heaven?

Welcome aboard Ulfgeir! :hugs: