I don't even remeber when was the last time I posted here. A few months, but it seems like a few years. Very weird. The reasons I wasn't here aren't really happy, I don't dare to even think about worse things than these ones. The hardest one is thet my dear Grandpa died after long and horrible illness and it took me a really long time to get well after this. I don't want to mention other things and they were not much nicer than this.

Well, but it's all getting better now and I hope I go that way as long as it's possible. All this time I missed this place and all of you and coming back here is another step in getting better I think :) I hope I find myself here again.

Telari!

*hugs* *hugs* *hugs*

*high fives*

:hugs:

I`m so glad you were able to find your way back. I know what you mean about sometimes life`s corners getting us stuck in roundabouts, and I also understand that death in family especially if long can be very strenuous on our heart, time and family.

I have never forgotten the great light you had ( and I`m sure will again!) bring to DarkMatters and the Wiki with your drawings, illustrations and vision.

You`re back, stay awhile and laugh and hug it up with the gang again!

:hugs:

gogo

Welcome back Sylwia! I'm so sorry that you had to go through that tough time but I'm glad you've come back to say hello. Your lack of presence was noticed and you were missed. :hugs:

Sometimes life isn't very kind and I'm sorry that you had to experience that first hand :hugs:

Nice to see you back with us and if you need anything, even just a shoulder to lean on, don't hesitate to ask :hugs: