Request Avatar of Flaming Shadowy Torment

Saeyia

Greetings reader are you familiar with The Order of the Stick? ---> see link here if not.

I have a dream.. a wonderful evil dream of wicked and cruelty.. a dream where I am an avatar character approx. 120X120 px... much along the same order as a character from order of the stick. But instead I'm a HE pyromancress of evil and wicked pyromanceretic glitter powers.

Now, I know some of you have the gift of binary artistry what I don't know is if your artistic wizardry extends into the realm of wish-granting avatars of fire flinging stick people.

If so... I promise you 100 unadulterated bananas. If not... thank you for your time and please be sure and tip your waitress.

(that's right Tim, I copied and pasted my request. Geoff has been banished back into the realm of the nether for such a time as I am on vacation. That's right... your resident crazy lady is taking a trip to the Big Apple! Wish me luck...and look forward to my sticky avatar when I return. hehe)

lol loco

@Saeyia:

:hugs: You copy/pasted?! I can't believe it. I'm soooo disappointed Saeyia. ^^ I thought you were mystical. Disappointed.gif

But of course. I have the perfect idea already.... This is the part where you should be afraid. Ah Ah Aaah!

Have a nice trip! hippie.gif

Ooooh... shiny admin badge :)

(sorry about the puke smilie, it was the closest one to drooling that I could find here)

edit: oh wait, I found the drooling one :P

Edited by Antitrust

Great sounding idea for a an avatar Heather. I've always liked he stick imagery and when I was coaching Soccer team I was coaching came up with their own name "veloce" which means speedy in Italian. The image we used on shirt was a small guy blurring as he moved to the right in blue.

heh, yeah Trust, Brad did a bang up job with the very cool almost-hidden avatar on the Admin badges. Love the way the guy explodes after he fails to get away fast enough from Mister Admin

dom dom dom

:)

:mafia:

gogo

I know Schot said he has and idea for it and all, but I had a bit of freetime and this seemed kinda fun so I've messed around with it :)

I already made some diffrent versions and even an animation (something is wierd though, PS wont let me save for web so I need to figure out what's wrong)

but tell me if I am on the right track :)

Untitled-3.jpg

Staff is supposed to be like.. fire/ice staff if you didnt get it :agreed:

(even used it as a secund and third ligth source, got alot more fun making it :evil: )

I know the body is rather sketchy and looks quite... beh.. but it looks suprisingly 'okay' in 150/150 and 120/120:

body150.jpgbody120.jpg

The yellow light from the fire part of the staff is somewhat hard to see on the background so if I am on the track/you like it, I plan on having a darker.. or even a picture background for it. Depends on what you want really.

... oh, and I used pink hair because I remember you could make Highelf hair pink... I bit dumb maybe? :/

I know Schot said he has and idea for it and all, but I had a bit of freetime and this seemed kinda fun so I've messed around with it :)

I already made some diffrent versions and even an animation (something is wierd though, PS wont let me save for web so I need to figure out what's wrong)

but tell me if I am on the right track :)

Untitled-3.jpg

Staff is supposed to be like.. fire/ice staff if you didnt get it :P

(even used it as a secund and third ligth source, got alot more fun making it :P )

I know the body is rather sketchy and looks quite... beh.. but it looks suprisingly 'okay' in 150/150 and 120/120:

body150.jpgbody120.jpg

The yellow light from the fire part of the staff is somewhat hard to see on the background so if I am on the track/you like it, I plan on having a darker.. or even a picture background for it. Depends on what you want really.

... oh, and I used pink hair because I remember you could make Highelf hair pink... I bit dumb maybe? :/

Very Cool art work. Saeyia is still on Vacation in NY as far as we all know. I am sure we will hear from her upon here return.

• 3 weeks later...

oh my! I love it!

it's face-meltingly glittery awesome!

Thank you!

(can I have blue hair?)

hehehe, now I just need to figure out how to host it somewhere so I can link to it!

oh my! I love it!

it's face-meltingly glittery awesome!

Thank you!

(can I have blue hair?)

hehehe, now I just need to figure out how to host it somewhere so I can link to it!

Free Photobucket.com works great!

Very nice work Erling! I especially like the fire you drew. :)

Welcome back Saeyia! I hope your trip was most enjoyable. :oooo: Sadly I didn't get very far on your avy. Things kinda got a bit hectic. :) Here's what I did get done though. If someone wants to expand on it I'd be happy to provide the PSD.

Saeyia2.jpg

Very nice work Erling! I especially like the fire you drew. :)

Welcome back Saeyia! I hope your trip was most enjoyable. :oooo: Sadly I didn't get very far on your avy. Things kinda got a bit hectic. :) Here's what I did get done though. If someone wants to expand on it I'd be happy to provide the PSD.

Saeyia2.jpg

That is awesome art, schot! you captured the essence of the 2 armor sets pretty well.

Saeyia2.jpg

...oh my!

aaahahahahahahaha, that's... GREAT!

It's funny because I think one of the chief reasons for me abandoning Sacred for that hussy of an MMO - was the fact that I own almost TWO complete sets of ice armor and not a SINGLE piece of fire. Not ONE single piece!!

So unless Geoff's got bigger pocketsesses than I realize... there's a loot table that has some s'plainen to do!

That is awesome art, schot! you captured the essence of the 2 armor sets pretty well.

Thank you loco! :D Someone shoot me if I ever try that again, haha.

Saeyia2.jpg

...oh my!

aaahahahahahahaha, that's... GREAT!

It's funny because I think one of the chief reasons for me abandoning Sacred for that hussy of an MMO - was the fact that I own almost TWO complete sets of ice armor and not a SINGLE piece of fire. Not ONE single piece!

So unless Geoff's got bigger pocketsesses than I realize... there's a loot table that has some s'plainen to do!

Awh pity Saeya. I remember that set being very elusive in early versions of Sacred 2. Then again... You may want to grab Geoff by the ankles and give him a shake. ^^

P.s.

I'll try and shrink that girl down. She's a wee bit tall for an avatar, heh.