Dragon Brother's new fangs!

Schot

Lil topic here for Dragon Brother. I had been spending loads of time in Photoshop the other day. I happened across Dragon Brother's avatar and thought to myself, "Hmmm... Something is missing!". A little while later and I had tossed together some alternative creations. So here you go Dragon Brother! I know it's already a well known fact but thought it would be great to document the evolution. :)

- Orginal

24wgfnk.jpgjl3orr.jpg24zhax5.jpg2czoe2c.jpg

Beautiful work. It seems like lately the more and more I look at it, the more detail starts coming out for me to peruse.

Colors, and especially that dragon in the background.

Very nice work on this AVatar

:)

gogo

Oh no, believe me the last thing I want is to promote myself, lol. However in a way you are right. I just hate losing works that I've done however small and this is the best way to document. :) Oh and something else I wanted to do. You had mentioned that you made your avatar. If you made it in photoshop then you might like to have a look at this. It's the photoshop file for you new avatar. Maybe you could build on it. :mafia:

http://uploadpsd.com/file/87650.psd

Oh no, believe me the last thing I want is to promote myself, lol. However in a way you are right. I just hate losing works that I've done however small and this is the best way to document. :agreed: Oh and something else I wanted to do. You had mentioned that you made your avatar. If you made it in photoshop then you might like to have a look at this. It's the photoshop file for you new avatar. Maybe you could build on it. :lol:

http://uploadpsd.com/file/87650.psd

Well it makes perfect sense to be preserving your work and showing it off to everyone. I uploaded all of them to my photobucket account so I'll have them all for a while to come. And yeah...I used gimp but it opened up your file anyway. Thanks for that.