Good places to find blowpipes are jungle regions like the Dryad Island and the Jungle area right after the desert.

Welcome :)

I am yet to find a single 3-star (unique) blowpipe in this game with 4 characters at level 70. Is there such a thing as a 3-star blowpipe?

Good places to find blowpipes are jungle regions like the Dryad Island and the Jungle area right after the desert.

I am yet to find a single 3-star (unique) blowpipe in this game with 4 characters at level 70. Is there such a thing as a 3-star blowpipe?

There is a couple uniques, and I too have not found 1 yet pictures here Dryad Uniques

You should be able to smoke blowpipes to regain health.... :)

Ha! Smoking is Evil and unhealthy... eats tons of candy and chocolate instead! lol

Or smoke a peace pipe and make the enemies roll over on the ground instead of fighting...

There is a couple uniques, and I too have not found 1 yet pictures here Dryad Uniques

Remember that he play console and there's no unique armors or blowpipes available due to the error in the drop files, only in Ice and Blood where the pipes & armors introduced.

Remember that he play console and there's no unique armors or blowpipes available due to the error in the drop files, only in Ice and Blood where the pipes & armors introduced.

good point Spunky! I didn't even think about that. explains why I never found any with my niob dryad on Xbox

Just saw those too... Yay Munero...He has just made Dryad maniacs all over the world cry out with joy

:woot:

gogo

And this pipe gives a tear in my eye how well crafted it is: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre..._Poison_Bringer

Every Dryad using pipes wet dream :)

All that deathblow in 1 item. opens a few sockets for other goodies huh?

I can't remember last time I found a magic/rare blowpipe with my Shadow Warrior from the guardians, so the chance of getting a legendary one must be atleast 1:100000(just a wild guess of course) chance to find as non classs specific legendaries have 1:1000 chance of dropping.

• 3 weeks later...

So what is the best blowpipe available to us console warriros?

A pipe that have built in Death Blow and two sockets, very hard to come by have I heard.

I basically look for blowpipes when shopping that have 2 sockets (that basically means 60-60 damage to me plus whatever 2 other mods I can get on them) and then I look for damage. To date I am yet to find a blowpipe that has good deathblow, sockets and damage on it. I have found decent rings from shopping that have deathblow +regen/hit or some other useful second mod to I just pick up my deathblow that way. For me the blowpipe is all about getting as high of base damage as you can possible muster.

I don't think I can use bows any more since I HATE the noise they make... the blowpipe noise is just 100 times cooler then the bow noise!

Never found a pipe with death blow and sockets in shops myself, only one I found was from the 4th guardian that had 34% death blow + 11% experience and 1 silver socket.

Never found a pipe with death blow and sockets in shops myself, only one I found was from the 4th guardian that had 34% death blow + 11% experience and 1 silver socket.

Is there such a thing as "best magical damage" in this game based on the LEAST common magical defense found on monsters in the game? I don't pay enough attention to what I am killing so I don't know this but it sure seems that FIRE is not all too common in monster defense.

Basically I am asking what damage do you turn your BEST BLOWGUN into with the silver socket? I think mine is magical right now but in hind sight I sort of wish I had gone FIRE because if looks about a million times cooler :P

I'm not using the silver slot to convert damage, that's what the blue/gray slot are for.

I have always liked poison best as damage, but as you say there seems to be way less fire resistant enemies than poison ones.

Wait... we can't have unique armor and blowpipes drop when playing on console?! WHAT?! Since when? I swear I have a unique set of armor on my HE. Is this bug restricted to just Dryad drops:) Somebody please tell me I'm reading this wrong... otherwise this is totally messed up! :P

Is there such a thing as "best magical damage" in this game based on the LEAST common magical defense found on monsters in the game? I don't pay enough attention to what I am killing so I don't know this but it sure seems that FIRE is not all too common in monster defense.

Basically I am asking what damage do you turn your BEST BLOWGUN into with the silver socket? I think mine is magical right now but in hind sight I sort of wish I had gone FIRE because if looks about a million times cooler :P

Well if you have to pick just one. ( I run with at least 3-4 weapons, one of each damage type.) I would say fire against mobs, but bosses..... you gotta switch it up. some like the Kobald Chief are high defense to fire. and the Carnach also. so I use ICE with them etc..