Expert Touch

I'm having mixed feelings in regard to how this works on my Dryad and Dragon Mage right now. Sometimes I love it, the quick recharge on my Combat Art's is nice for leveling, but when it comes to boss fights I find it as more of annoyance when trying to use utility Combat Art's for a more strategic fight. It's kind of odd they don't allow you to turn it on or off via the option settings or similar.

How do you guys feel about this option? Are you currently playing any character with ET on?

I think its an alright option theyve given us. Since there is no way to turn it on or off once your toon has been created I just decide on whether or not im going to be focusing on a single aspect or will be throwing in a Combat Art's from another aspect with any regularity. I guess youve gotta think about stuff a little more when you create your toon with the addition of this to the makeup.

I don't use it. But another thing is that it is standard activated when creating a character. If you don't be careful when creating a character and don't want to use expert touch, then you end up with a character which can actually cast one combat art at time. I've experienced this myself. Hadn't noticed that expert touch was enabled.

Expert touch may be useful for the fighters, who don't use many combat arts. But for allround characters or the mages it is not that usefull. I use alot of combat arts myself and want to switch between it.

Edited by candesco

I also play mostly single aspect builds. So in that case, I activate the ET option.

But as soon as I take up a build using two aspects I turn it off because, well, timer separation is your friend. :agreed: