Build on Gogo's Darting Assault Dryad?

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...amp;hl=showcase The top picture

I saw this link the other day, and was intrigued. It looks like a fun character and reminds me of the amazon in Diablo 2, the multi shot character, only with better graphical effects. So far I've started her and I haven't spent any attribute points. I have invested into EP, Cap Hunter, Damage Lore and Ranged Weapons. So far I am only level 11 so starting over wouldn't be a prob. I just need to be able to follow some sort of build so I know she isn't going to be gimped later on.

Help would be fantastic!

Thanks for your time,

~Noah

Hmm, not sure if it's glitched or not in the console version, but on PC it works as intended.

Maybe see if some console users can help you out before making your decision, would be quite annoying to find out that you have taken a bugged mod.

Hmm, not sure if it's glitched or not in the console version, but on PC it works as intended.

Maybe see if some console users can help you out before making your decision, would be quite annoying to find out that you have taken a bugged mod.

Not sure what may be glitched, I have used it on XBOX and PC and it was the same in both cases. I second Spunky's Build Recommendation. and if you are interested in a Bargaining build, its about half way down in that same topic by Chrona. very similar to Put's Dryad.

Thanks a lot for the input guys, starting to get the feeling that this character is going to be goodness!

As for the Bargaining build... I have a level 59 High Elf that I took bargaining on. I have heard of a lot of people getting to about level 100 and that's their shopper. Question being, I just need 1 shopper right? My level 100 toon can shop in Bronze and the highest level stuff that will spawn at the merchants is level 30ish? Meaning I can go along buying stuff for my lower level toon with my higher level shopper, because what I have found so far in Gold is of course really high level items.

Sorry about all the questions, I swear I keep searching the forums for answers. A lot have been answered just a few still remain.

Nothing to apologise for, we all love to help out where we can here so just ask when there's more you wonder about :blush2:

Awesome, thanks man.

I was wondering about a shopper character. My HE is level 59 and she has bargaining. I heard a lot of people getting shoppers to about level 100. But I only find high level items in gold for her, so a low level char can't equip the things she finds. If I go into Bronze will only low level items appear so my low level character can equip those? And I would assume to put at least 75 into bargaining, that mixed with a lot of +all skills should be enough for a good shopper?

Bring on the questions! we love em.

Bargainers are a whole game in themselves, I know of a few players that make every single Character a bargainer. some that will play 2 characters at a time, 1 bargainer and 1 fun and keep the levels close, and I have also seen bargaining setups with multiples bargainers at level 2-5, then at levels 30,65,100 ,140. etc. And others that don't use bargaining at all, but rely on drops with Enhanced Perception for there gear. I don't remember on XBOX that a high level char could only buy level 30 at merchants in Bronze. I know that item drops are limited to about 30ish in Bronze. I however would not really recommend shopping in bronze. the quality of items and modifiers gets better as you go up in difficulty. a 1 star gold item is probably better than a 2 start bronze item.

some that will play 2 characters at a time, 1 bargainer and 1 fun and keep the levels close

Actually what I am currently doing, only difference is that I have 4 toons besides my shopper :blush2: