The new guy saying hello!

HI there,

I'm new around here. Well, sort of... Let's just say I'm making a comeback to Sacred. I played alot of Sacred and Sacred Underworld back in the day. I also played Sacred 2 for a while when it first came out. Back then other things got in the way and I completely quit playing. Now here I am, though. Ready for some more.

Hey, where are my manners?!

Let me introduce myself:

My name is Danny and I'm from Sweden. I'm a tall well-built man in his prime. I like long walks on the beach and I'm a great listener(according to me), with unusual interests like sports, drinking beer and killing things.

Hopefully there are still some people around to play the game.

Oh yes, I almost forgot - I play on the closed EU HC servers. Name's Skye Vin or Hot Yea(trader).

C ya'll around,

Danny

Thank you for the intro Danny! Alas...it's all ice and wind here in Montreal...but your mention of warmer environs has brightened this moment. There's a number of us playing on EU servers and you can find us here hanging out on the forum ...usually for anchovy decked pizzas :bow:

Welcome to the forum

:)

gogo

Welcome Danny, glad you were able to find your way back. If you have Ice & Blood hope to see you on the servers. All my toons have Furian in the name.

Blah drop the anchovies and give the beach walkin, beer drinkin man a Holos Burger!

Thanks everyone!

Yes, I do have Ice & Blood. It will take me a while to get to niob, though. Especially since I keep starting over because I never get fully happy with my builds. I do think, however, that my current character, Skye Vin, should be strong enough.

@gogoblender:

You think it's cold in Montreal?! :) Last nights soccer practice got cancelled because it was too cold... and we aren't sissies(most of us, anyway). And here I am trying to convince myself I didn't, somehow, get teleported to the north pole.

Thanks everyone!

Yes, I do have Ice & Blood. It will take me a while to get to niob, though. Especially since I keep starting over because I never get fully happy with my builds. I do think, however, that my current character, Skye Vin, should be strong enough.

@gogoblender:

You think it's cold in Montreal?! :sigh: Last nights soccer practice got cancelled because it was too cold... and we aren't sissies(most of us, anyway). And here I am trying to convince myself I didn't, somehow, get teleported to the north pole.

LoL! Don't worry about your level just yet as a couple of us have been stuck in silver and gold for a while now. I get fully unhappy with my builds too, usually right after they RIP. :)