Shopping for Blowpipes

I was wondering about blowpipes. I have searched through about 25 different merchants with 2 different bargaining chars with high bargaining for their level. I have yet to find a blowpipe. I have found energy guns that look like blowpipes, but my dryad couldn't equip it for some reason? They do exist on the 360 right?

Edited by gogoblender

Yup, they exist on all platforms, but PC's Ice & Blood is the only place where you can find Unique & Legendary blowpipes.

I'm guessing those that looks like blowpipes in shops is staffs as they have also tricked me.

Yup, they exist on all platforms, but PC's Ice & Blood is the only place where you can find Unique & Legendary blowpipes.

I'm guessing those that looks like blowpipes in shops is staffs as they have also tricked me.

Haha, just as I posted this, 2 minutes later I found a blowpipe on my non shopper Dryad. It's under the icon of throwing weapons. Ughhh lol. Thanks again.

Hi Badno, welcome to DarkMatters! Pipes are rare and funny. I've been shopping for them for whats seems like forever now... they are much easier to buy if your purchasing class is a Dryad. I actually have a network of traders, and I hate using my Temple Guardian and Seraphim traders because they only very VERY rarely find a pipe if any. The moment I use my Dryad trader though, Blamo... pipes appear.

If you're able to perhaps set up a Dryad trader let's say level 50 I would think that one pipe if it is multi socketed would be enough for thirty or forty levels, especially if you can find good damage rings to socket in it.

Good luck brave shopper

:P

gogo

Hi Badno, welcome to DarkMatters! Pipes are rare and funny. I've been shopping for them for whats seems like forever now... they are much easier to buy if your purchasing class is a Dryad. I actually have a network of traders, and I hate using my Temple Guardian and Seraphim traders because they only very VERY rarely find a pipe if any. The moment I use my Dryad trader though, Blamo... pipes appear.

If you're able to perhaps set up a Dryad trader let's say level 50 I would think that one pipe if it is multi socketed would be enough for thirty or forty levels, especially if you can find good damage rings to socket in it.

Good luck brave shopper

:)

gogo

Thanks gogo, that makes a lot of sense. I shopped about 25 times on a HE and a Inquisitor and didn't find 1 blowpipe. Now that I finally found one I am enjoying it, it's way too much fun. I actually went a little over the time I was suppose to work out, DOH!

Another question I had. The guide I am following says that I need certain set items. One of which is the Chestplate of time. Is there a specific monster this drops off of or is there a good place to find such things? And do I need EP, or will MF gear do it for me? Thanks a ton! :P

Try to farm some mini bosses, they usually drops the non-aspect sets.

EP is not required to find any items, it's only supposed to make them drop more often.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Boss

Awesome, thanks again! I absolutely love helpful people like you all. Time to work out! WOoo! More questions to come in the future! lol

Good luck brave shopper

:)

gogo

Thanks gogo, that makes a lot of sense. I shopped about 25 times on a HE and a Inquisitor and didn't find 1 blowpipe. Now that I finally found one I am enjoying it, it's way too much fun. I actually went a little over the time I was suppose to work out, DOH!

Another question I had. The guide I am following says that I need certain set items. One of which is the Chestplate of time. Is there a specific monster this drops off of or is there a good place to find such things? And do I need EP, or will MF gear do it for me? Thanks a ton! :P

Gogo's observations about finding pipes easier with a dryad shopper are even more exaggerated on Console. The only ones I ever saw on console were from drops. my dryad had no bargaining.