Madmartigan here!

Hello all, the name is Madmartigan and I am just joined up not to long ago. Been playing Sacred 2 for a while now(until Dragon Age: Origins sucked out my soul for a month or so!) Just recently have been able to get my ps3 online! Woooohoooo! I have to congratulate the organizers of this forum as it is very well put together and has lots of great info. As for me I like long walks on the beach, grinding for items in Hell in Diablo 2(yes I still play..... sad I know...) and am finding a high level of enjoyment out of Sacred 2 so far. Glad to be a memeber and keep up the good work!

Hey Matt, thank you for the introduction post. I've never actually played Diablo, but it's supposed to be the historical namesake that the Sacred franchise is based upon.

I've heard there are HUGE difference tween the two games...namely that diablo is a closed system and Sacred is a sandbox...dps means almost nothing here, and the rune system of regeneration for combat art strength is almost inversely set up to a mana system because of Sacred's ingenous ihntroduction of balancing via time for regens.

All this and more... and even hearty poutine here on the forums on the right days.

Once again welcome, have fun on the boards!

:P

gogo

Heeeey madmartigan. I'll say it again... Love your nic name. It's sounds very familiar too. Sacred 2 has a lot of great things about it and I hope you continue to love it. :P

Heya,

welcome to FDM :)

Finding some nice stuff on Hell ? One guess.... Meteorb sorc doing Mefi- and Pindle-runs? Man that is one heck of a game...

ONCE I a while I think about reinstalling ;)

Greetz

Heya,

welcome to FDM :)

Finding some nice stuff on Hell ? One guess.... Meteorb sorc doing Mefi- and Pindle-runs? Man that is one heck of a game...

ONCE I a while I think about reinstalling :)

Greetz

If you started playind D2 again I think you would be amazed how many people still play. It is awesome and sad at the same time lol. And yes I do have a meteorb and a hammerdin and all the uber items you get after playing for 10 years! Now I am working on collecting them in Sacred 2, I just got my first char, an DS Area of Effect Temple Guardian over level 100! Although to be honest, I havent logged in to Diablo in about a year myself.

I remember the movie as being so hugely marketed...it was supposed to be that big movie's summer with all the big actors... grrrrrrrrr, those pixies really spoiled it for me though. I'll give props where it's due...it really was one of the best magic fighting scenes ever... more so cuz of the time the movie came out...hmmm, I looked on youtube can't find the clip...but it was pretty cool...the final fight against bavmorda (sigh even that name makes me tired :()

One thing I did like though... was the name Mad Martigan...just the right amount of overthetopness

:(

gogo