Does damage +% added to magical damage for High elf's?

I have been leveling up my Dryad shopper for 30 levels now. Way too much fun and powerful. But I was wondering if damage +% added to magical damage for High elf's? I have found that my level 60 Pyromancer HE hits hard, but I would like her to hit much harder when I play her again.

Thanks,

~Noah

I have been leveling up my Dryad shopper for 30 levels now. Way too much fun and powerful. But I was wondering if damage +% added to magical damage for High elf's? I have found that my level 60 Pyromancer HE hits hard, but I would like her to hit much harder when I play her again.

Thanks,

~Noah

Damage +XX % rings, amies or smith arts is All Channel( Ice, fire, Poison, Magic, Phys) unless is specifies, such as Fire Damage XX%. And they are a multiplier of Base damage (+ Damage 100% = double your base damage). Base Damage includes casting Spells and weapons. but not Weapon based combat arts as they are a multiplier themselves.

Thanks,

~Noah

Damage +XX % rings, amies or smith arts is All Channel( Ice, fire, Poison, Magic, Phys) unless is specifies, such as Fire Damage XX%. And they are a multiplier of Base damage (+ Damage 100% = double your base damage). Base Damage includes casting Spells and weapons. but not Weapon based combat arts as they are a multiplier themselves.

Thank you, I figured as much but didn't want to get a whole set for her and find out it doesn't work. It's amazing how much damage +% gear makes you level up faster. Nothing even gets close to my Dryad. I'm thinking of making a damage + % and xp +% setup for leveling. It seems to me the faster you kill the more xp you get, so if you can balance out killing fast with adding + to xp, seems to me the best way to go. Any thoughts, suggestions on that?

Thanks,

~Noah

Thank you, I figured as much but didn't want to get a whole set for her and find out it doesn't work. It's amazing how much damage +% gear makes you level up faster. Nothing even gets close to my Dryad. I'm thinking of making a damage + % and xp +% setup for leveling. It seems to me the faster you kill the more xp you get, so if you can balance out killing fast with adding + to xp, seems to me the best way to go. Any thoughts, suggestions on that?

Exactly how my builds have been going lately. at higher levels of Plat + Noib you start to find weaknesses in your build that make you look for things like DOT amies, Deathblow, LL% gear and weapons. but BlackSmith arts for Damage and XP rings are what I go with for all my new toons lately