Is it possible to be power leveled on consoles

Is it possible to somehow do this on consoles? Not too far, just the first few levels.

Look at the leaderboards...I got my Seraphim to 200 with 1200 kills :D Power leveling is my game and Im good at it :)

Edited by bigfoot69
Wow, lol. How fast did it go? Mind helping me out? =D

To get to 200...yeah it takes a while. About 36 hours of playtime. The last 5 levels are gruesome but the relief when done is worth it.

What level characters u have?

I have

45 easy riderrev tech seraphim (I wanna recreate for the celestial technobabe build)

42 VD dryad

15 Pyromancer HE dobri build <-completely fine with levelling up this myself

18 DW Shadow Warrior <-ewwww melee on consoles sucks

9 DG/SWa Temple Guardian <-wouldn't mind a few levels until he can kill a bit faster than he is

38 putrescine dryad build <-awesome char

6 celestial technobabe seraphim <-wouldn't mind a few

Also I don't have a mic and using the keyboard on the console to type messages is so tedious :drinks: add my MSN instead sam6555@hotmail.co.uk

As you can see I'm not exactly far into much yet, but I'll get there :tongue:

Damn, you guys are on the 360. I'd like to get down on some of that. I'm griniding it out on the PS3. I had to start over a few times since my builds were sucking. Came here and saw all of these great buiilds that made since and wanted to use them.

Is it possible to somehow do this on consoles? Not too far, just the first few levels.

Look at the leaderboards...I got my Seraphim to 200 with 1200 kills :( Power leveling is my game and Im good at it ;)

How did you power level? Can u make a guide or something to explain how to do it :P:o:):o:cry::o:cry::o

Look at the leaderboards...I got my Seraphim to 200 with 1200 kills :P Power leveling is my game and Im good at it ;)

How did you power level? Can u make a guide or something to explain how to do it :twitch::o:crazy::o:blink::o:(:o

I know of one way. You need a second user profile with a higher-level character. Use the higher character to go do some missions, typically in the tougher regions. BEFORE you talk to the mission giver to complete the mission, bring in the low-level character (ensure no enemies are nearby!). Complete the mission, and whammo! Instant experience. The experience will not be what shows above the toon's head, it will be scaled to their level, but the low-level gets experience without grinding. The higher the difficulty, the more experience. (ie. Gold will give better experience than Silver or Bronze, etc).

In my testing, about half-hour to an hour of sidequesting with the high-level, and a new toon can go up the first 5 or 8 levels. Also, any items received from the quests will be received by the new toon, so possibly a good chunk of money as well (items will probably be unusable, anyway)

Enough to get a good start in Ancaria! :P

The major downside to this, is that it is not repeatable, because as soon as the low-level leaves the game, both profiles are saved. :cry:

I suggest doing loads of missions in cities, so you don't have to bring low-level in and out all the time. Good luck, and have fun!

PS - eagerly awaiting to see what Bigfoot's technique is.

Yeah bigfoot please tell us your secret to power level because like hmm 36 hours to be level 200 :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool::drool:

Tell us please! because I've played this game for like I dont know um... 200-300 hours in total and most of that has been messed up characters :crazy::sweating: call me a nerd if you want lol though I had this game for ages :ninja::crazy:

And the highest level I've reached is level 100 as I kept starting over.... and over.... AND OVER

PLEASE :yay::4rofl::bounce::evil::viking::pirate::woot::3lmao::oooo:

Edited by Born to kill
Yeah bigfoot please tell us your secret to power level because like hmm 36 hours to be level 200 :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool::drool:

Tell us please! because I've played this game for like I dont know um... 200-300 hours in total and most of that has been messed up characters :crazy::sweating: call me a nerd if you want lol though I had this game for ages :ninja::crazy:

And the highest level I've reached is level 100 as I kept starting over.... and over.... AND OVER

PLEASE :yay::4rofl::bounce::evil::viking::pirate::woot::3lmao::oooo:

The only way I can think to do it is off-line with 2 accounts on one console where there is no 10 level cap. Use an existing high level character to boost Quests for a low level char. Do it in the high level char's campaign. High level hosts and low level joins. the high level should already have all the quests finished with no reward claimeds yet. the high level then logs out, transferring ownership of the quests to the low level.( this is how it works on PC) then the low level runs around and collects the rewards. then repeat over and over until the low level reaches the same level as the high level char.

I didn't know that you could set a no level cap on the console version. I only see that the max level gap you can set is 10. I've got an idea for some power leveling. I don't know all the rules to sacred and what not. But what if a low level character took a few laps around the orc cave wih a level 100 or higher chacracter? Woudn't the shared experience be enough to shoot the lower level chacracter's levels through the roofs after a few laps? I know it's just spill off. But wouldn't it be a whole lot? Especially if they are wearing some of those extra experience stuffs? I'm sure a high level inquisitor wouldn't mind having accute mind casted on him every now and again.

I didn't know that you could set a no level cap on the console version. I only see that the max level gap you can set is 10. I've got an idea for some power leveling. I don't know all the rules to sacred and what not. But what if a low level character took a few laps around the orc cave wih a level 100 or higher chacracter? Woudn't the shared experience be enough to shoot the lower level chacracter's levels through the roofs after a few laps? I know it's just spill off. But wouldn't it be a whole lot? Especially if they are wearing some of those extra experience stuffs? I'm sure a high level inquisitor wouldn't mind having accute mind casted on him every now and again.

I think Furian67 and I tried that one time on XBOX. problem is the level 100 can't control 4 Orcs and 2 spiders fast enough to keep your low level from eaten the big one. I think that was our issue. the low level kept gettin' killed by the level 100 spiders in the cave.

And try creating an offline game on Console. I think you can make the levels unrestricted

I think Furian67 and I tried that one time on XBOX. problem is the level 100 can't control 4 Orcs and 2 spiders fast enough to keep your low level from eaten the big one. I think that was our issue. the low level kept gettin' killed by the level 100 spiders in the cave.

And try creating an offline game on Console. I think you can make the levels unrestricted

Ok, then how about this. A level 100 dryad using the Venereal Diseases (come on, you have to admit you've always thought that lol) glitch infects the whole area while the level 1 stands in a safe place and waits for the dryad to come back? The only downside to this would be that the game might crash due to the huge influx of experience. This I'm sure isn't the ideal outcome, but it could corrupt someone's data which could be a big let down at the end of the day.

Ok, then how about this. A level 100 dryad using the Venereal Diseases (come on, you have to admit you've always thought that lol) glitch infects the whole area while the level 1 stands in a safe place and waits for the dryad to come back? The only downside to this would be that the game might crash due to the huge influx of experience. This I'm sure isn't the ideal outcome, but it could corrupt someone's data which could be a big let down at the end of the day.

Thing is, it isn't splitscreen, so one char can't run off willy nilly and kill stuff.

Well the level 100 dryad boosting the level 1 isnt a bad idea...I have 2 accounts and I start the game with a 200 dryad and begin the disease, then when its spread I just bring in my other account and start leveling. The experience isnt nothing compared to what it would be normally killing enemies at your level, but you know me. I put gear on the level 1 that gives 200-300 xp per kill and wham level 2..level 3..level 4. That little bit of experience turns into alot when your killing 500 enemies per minute. In 20 minutes you can be 35 or so. BUT there is always a downside. In the desert, there are many enemies, and it dont matter which one hits you, your DEAD. The birds that shoot "magic" at you, the scorpions, the death circles, you name it. But my technique I use is effective and almost without flaw. Verry rarely do I die, and if I do I only lose 5 minutes or so of playing which aint bad. Most of the people that have very high kills with their dryad got that many from doing this trick. I got to a million kills with leveling a couple characters up. ONly a few because I wanted to just get to the maximum experience you could have on the game, and I did.

It may cross your mind about "how is he controlling both characters at the same time then" Well if someones over, I have them run behind me, but its very easy after a while to control both characters at once. Sounds lame, but actually has a challenge to it and the look on peoples faces when they see a level 171 high elf with 0 kills and 0 deaths would pay off if I could see them :) I think that 171 HE has like 12 hours on it or something like that... not sure, but I made it for bargaining. (So its not like im using it just for the leaderboards)

And to clarify what someone wrote (maybe not here but somewhere on here) Its not really when you hit 170 that you start getting less XP, its actually at like 120. It gradually starts going down and down until it takes 20 minutes of running to get half a level. I have some of the best Xp gears and it still takes forever to get from 180-200. And judging by the way Sacred made this game they didnt want anyone to hit 200. You need like 35 mil. XP to get from 199-200 and your character is getting 1/20th of what it did at level 120. So to truthfully get to 200 on your own blazing through enemies is almost impossible. Nothing is impossible, I know a few people who did it. They took a character and walked around hacking and slashing to 200. But it is soo rare to actually have the motivation to stay in the same game and do the same things over and over. With all the new games coming out, makes it even harder...Ive started to slip away from Sacred ALOT. Their leaderboards are B.S. to me and makes me sick to think of what they did at having 4 billion experience. (1-2 other people know what im talking about)

So try it out, you can make a silver account and get a dryad up there, or use your dryad you have and level another account up. I dont know how Ps3 works with bringing more accounts into the game, but it works on Xbox. I can bring a level 1 into a level 200 game....Im not the 1st to get to 200 with a dryad but I have MASTERED what it takes to get 6 characters to 200. I am the definition of grinding.

:)

Well the level 100 dryad boosting the level 1 isnt a bad idea...I have 2 accounts and I start the game with a 200 dryad and begin the disease, then when its spread I just bring in my other account and start leveling. The experience isnt nothing compared to what it would be normally killing enemies at your level, but you know me. I put gear on the level 1 that gives 200-300 xp per kill and wham level 2..level 3..level 4. That little bit of experience turns into alot when your killing 500 enemies per minute. In 20 minutes you can be 35 or so. BUT there is always a downside. In the desert, there are many enemies, and it dont matter which one hits you, your DEAD. The birds that shoot "magic" at you, the scorpions, the death circles, you name it. But my technique I use is effective and almost without flaw. Verry rarely do I die, and if I do I only lose 5 minutes or so of playing which aint bad. Most of the people that have very high kills with their dryad got that many from doing this trick. I got to a million kills with leveling a couple characters up. ONly a few because I wanted to just get to the maximum experience you could have on the game, and I did.

It may cross your mind about "how is he controlling both characters at the same time then" Well if someones over, I have them run behind me, but its very easy after a while to control both characters at once. Sounds lame, but actually has a challenge to it and the look on peoples faces when they see a level 171 high elf with 0 kills and 0 deaths would pay off if I could see them :) I think that 171 HE has like 12 hours on it or something like that... not sure, but I made it for bargaining. (So its not like im using it just for the leaderboards)

And to clarify what someone wrote (maybe not here but somewhere on here) Its not really when you hit 170 that you start getting less XP, its actually at like 120. It gradually starts going down and down until it takes 20 minutes of running to get half a level. I have some of the best Xp gears and it still takes forever to get from 180-200. And judging by the way Sacred made this game they didnt want anyone to hit 200. You need like 35 mil. XP to get from 199-200 and your character is getting 1/20th of what it did at level 120. So to truthfully get to 200 on your own blazing through enemies is almost impossible. Nothing is impossible, I know a few people who did it. They took a character and walked around hacking and slashing to 200. But it is soo rare to actually have the motivation to stay in the same game and do the same things over and over. With all the new games coming out, makes it even harder...Ive started to slip away from Sacred ALOT. Their leaderboards are B.S. to me and makes me sick to think of what they did at having 4 billion experience. (1-2 other people know what im talking about)

So try it out, you can make a silver account and get a dryad up there, or use your dryad you have and level another account up. I dont know how Ps3 works with bringing more accounts into the game, but it works on Xbox. I can bring a level 1 into a level 200 game....Im not the 1st to get to 200 with a dryad but I have MASTERED what it takes to get 6 characters to 200. I am the definition of grinding.

:)

Thanks for the write-up.

It may cross your mind about "how is he controlling both characters at the same time then" Well if someones over, I have them run behind me, but its very easy after a while to control both characters at once. Sounds lame, but actually has a challenge to it and the look on peoples faces when they see a level 171 high elf with 0 kills and 0 deaths would pay off if I could see them :P I think that 171 HE has like 12 hours on it or something like that... not sure, but I made it for bargaining. (So its not like im using it just for the leaderboards)

;)

What skills did you take for your VD Dryad? just wondering because u made it to level 200... then I can so whats ya build I know you just did a big write up but I wanna know :) :) :) :)

So to answer the original question. it sounds like the answer is no. you can power level yourself in off-line mode with a second profile on a single console. but you can't party up and power level the way we do on PC in online games.

So to answer the original question. it sounds like the answer is no. you can power level yourself in off-line mode with a second profile on a single console. but you can't party up and power level the way we do on PC in online games.

You can do it online. And if your buddy is around your level he can bring his account in, then bring a level 1 into the game

You can do it online. And if your buddy is around your level he can bring his account in, then bring a level 1 into the game

How many gold accounts/silver accounts/xbox's do I need to do that?

maybe im missing something (and yes im prepared to look like an idiot :))

but im still not seeing how bringing another account can get a level 1 into a 200 game, because the max level gap is 10 always online?