Is it possible to be power leveled on consoles

maybe im missing something (and yes im prepared to look like an idiot :))

but im still not seeing how bringing another account can get a level 1 into a 200 game, because the max level gap is 10 always online?

I'll join ya there. idiots r us! don't know how you can join online

yay :) we can be idiots together

anyone fancy enlightening us?

Well the game nerfs the experience. say level 200 in noib(profile 1) then level 1 (profile 2) joins lvl200 kill the octo level 200 gains90,000 experience level 1 gains 5000 nerfed. build the dryad only way to power level.

maybe im missing something (and yes im prepared to look like an idiot :bounce:)

but im still not seeing how bringing another account can get a level 1 into a 200 game, because the max level gap is 10 always online?

I'll join ya there. idiots r us! don't know how you can join online

Its just like the profiles aslong as the acounts are on the same box you can do it try and see.

ahh, so you cant powerlevel your friends then?

thats kinda pointless tbh :)

Build the dryad and you can power level . dryad starts it running for experience the once the poision starts to go off every tihing is working. the dryad stops,kills every thing close by. person who wants a PL TELAPORTS TO U it the best way besides building a level 2 armor with experience and all skills.

You can transfer profiles and saved games with a memory card so you can have you and your friend both on the same console and there does not appear to be a level limit on single box games.

Just to see how it worked I got a dryad to 67 on saterday using the VD trick in the desert, and the I remembered to level my own characters I need the dryad on a dif profile.. so now I need to do it again without all the plus experience gear :)

You can transfer profiles and saved games with a memory card so you can have you and your friend both on the same console and there does not appear to be a level limit on single box games.

Just to see how it worked I got a dryad to 67 on saterday using the VD trick in the desert, and the I remembered to level my own characters I need the dryad on a dif profile.. so now I need to do it again without all the plus experience gear :D

BINGO

+1 to what bigfoot said. VD dryad is your best friend. I normally wouldn't condone glitching. But my fiance and I have lost HUNDREDS of hours to corrupted save files, so I say go for it. I'm actually going to be starting all over yet again. As my last profile with like 6 chars. (level 135 dryad shopper, level 124 legit dryad, level 83 seraphim and others) is toast now. It was bad enough that my 3rd dryad (DW hybrid) got corrupted, and I could only select my first 6 chars without crashing my Xbox, and I couldn't try to join a game either, as it would cause a crash. BUT someone stole my entire hero chest in an online game like 6 months ago (countless set pieces, 4 star weapons, all skills and +experience rings and ammies, etc etc) Heartbreak :) . I quit playing and sold the game back that day, lol

fast forward, there really aren't any good co-op games for me and my fiance to play on the couch together, so we're back, lol

I'm using what's left of my profile ( a few high level dryads) and a whatever my toons were wearing that didn't get jacked by that crook who swiped my chest somehow, To build a few toons for her, then I'm going to wipe my profile yet again, and start all over, one last time.

I SAID ALL THAT TO SAY THIS, :( (SKIP TO HERE IF YOU DONT LIKE READING)

there's another good method (requires 2 accounts on one console) for the first ~20 levels or so

*Using a high level char. start a Free World PVP game on plat or higher

*Travel to Khorum - within yards of the teleport there's a mission "Commander" or "Commandant" or something like that - start it

*Continue to proceed through this long chain quest (! import lower char everytime there's a mission end) each little mission rewards anywhere for 20k to 100kexp + items

*The whole strand of missions takes about 30 mins (less if you have a buddy online who can help you multitask some of the running around)

*** On platinum doing this strand for us, takes a level 1 char all the way up level 14-15. And if you only bring the low toon in at the proper moments then drop it back out, there's little to no risk at all. This helps get through the early stuff until that toon can be slightly more surviveable for VD runs.

After that VD is the best way to power level, period. Like I said, due to numerous corrupt saves. I've had to re-create toons too many times.

On a side note, if anyone has any High Elf set-gear they'd trade/donate etc. for my fiance's new toon we'd really appreciate it. I lost almost everything I had, but have rebuilt a little in the last 2 days of running +stripped my remaining toons of the set gear/goodies they had on, so I may have something to trade. And I have a level 134 shopper dryad buying stuff up in Niob until I get her toons high enough that I can wipe mine and start over.

My Xbox GT - Seder33 will be on ALOT for a while, lol

Wow, that was long eh? Thx for reading

Edited by Seder33