Level 200 party :D !!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya,

thanx all, was a great party! Thanks all for showing up :):sick: Twas so crowded I crashed twice during my own party!

Level 200 and what a run. I had not thought it to be that hard. Sacred 2 was the game where I HAD to max out at least one toon. I never could get to 100 in Diablo... my Paladin stranded at 96 iirc.

For all those who are shooting for the level 200.... don't start a melee ;) You will end up running quests alone... where an Area of Effect could benefit from full servers... the melee just doesn't level that good.

@Robb/Gogo. Major thanx for shooting some pics. I had forgotten to do so ofc :D

@ Loco, offer is appreciated. But the last levels seem to be faster for this kind of toon to just do the quest, exit and run again. It is very boring, but having level 200 out of it compensates alot :D

Schot asked me what the plan was after hitting 200. Here it is:

I am creating a large bargaining network to support any level. As soon as they are ready, they are listed in green in my sig. Feel fee to ask for anything, anytime. I have also created two evil camprunners, to run evil trader into Niob.

This will change the way I play eventually. I MIGHT run my Utility Temple Guardian up to 200.... but not anytime soon ;)

Slots that remain open, will be used for KAMI! I wouldn't want to miss that :D

Again thanx for showing up, I had a great time :D

Greetz

Grats Barris! It was about time Dark got a new level 200 toon.

What boss did you kill for the 200?

I pummeled a Guardian :pitcher:

Those guys do have quite some HP in a full server :resp:

And uh... a step further than about time :P..... who is next ? :drunkards: I know Dima and Chrisi are going for 200 next week.

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

I'm next in about 2-3 years :drunkards:

So you mainly got levels by the doing the Cursed Forest quests over and over again, or is it other quests that give good amounts of XP?

I was on the fast track to get to 200...was only a few lvls behind Katran...got sidetracked I guess..doing camp runs, back surgery - the usual stuff lol. Still sitting at 140 for almost a year now. Guess I should get his butt to 200 just to say I did it.

I'm next in about 2-3 years :)

So you mainly got levels by the doing the Cursed Forest quests over and over again, or is it other quests that give good amounts of XP?

Well... there are alot of quests to do. Questing does give more xp. Doing only one quest is very tedious.

I would run the cursed forest quest, kill Guardians, Kill any boss that can be reached fast (Like piggy). After I'd like to jump to the Grunwald. There is a nice questing routine Kat once explained. Alltogether this would be some 5 million xp.

All minibosses have quest rewards of around 250K.

The last few levels I only ran the first 4 parts of the Cursed forest quest. Together they are 1 million xp.... That however is VERY boring.

@Knuckles: Yah, that was it for me too, being able to say 'Been there, done that'. That and having a level 200 shopper was a good motivation too.

@Woody/Spunky: Schedule your party for 24 March 2012 ? But seriously... anyone can do it. It just loads of XP :sigh:

Greetz

To get does last levels was: Starting with the easter egg quest. then jumped in grunwald and start the magic shield quest and in the process of doing the easter/magic shield do all the mini quests near by. Once I finished the magic shield quest jump to desert better said in Khorum do the basement quest take around 1min in total. Then jump to El-Darrag do the chain quest that out starts there for more experience. Its been almost a year so I dot recall how much experience in total it gave me when I did all of them but I know I got the elapse time down to 20min. Before restarting the server.

The key thing is to have a good time of people that will play with you over and over again when you go for 200 and they should be talking a LOT lots of Jokes so you will have something to read and keep your spirits up or you will surely start to get the feeling of how stupid the final aspect of Sacred 2 is when getting to 200 and how limiting your options are.

To get does last levels was: Starting with the easter egg quest. then jumped in grunwald and start the magic shield quest and in the process of doing the easter/magic shield do all the mini quests near by. Once I finished the magic shield quest jump to desert better said in Khorum do the basement quest take around 1min in total. Then jump to El-Darrag do the chain quest that out starts there for more experience. Its been almost a year so I dot recall how much experience in total it gave me when I did all of them but I know I got the elapse time down to 20min. Before restarting the server.

The key thing is to have a good time of people that will play with you over and over again when you go for 200 and they should be talking a LOT lots of Jokes so you will have something to read and keep your spirits up or you will surely start to get the feeling of how stupid the final aspect of Sacred 2 is when getting to 200 and how limiting your options are.

I may have asked this before, but does Quest XP have a bonus multiplier with a full server the same way XP per kill does?

@Woody/Spunky: Schedule your party for 24 March 2012 ? But seriously... anyone can do it. It just loads of XP :)

Sure it's possible.

But first need a LIVING smither. :sigh:

Edited by Woody
For all those who are shooting for the level 200.... don't start a melee :) You will end up running quests alone... where an Area of Effect could benefit from full servers... the melee just doesn't level that good.

That is no doubt very very important advice. Thanx Barris! I made the level 152 smither on our clan account and he's terrible! Or rather... Melee in general is terrible! I go crazy everytime I load up a melee Shadow Warrior. Targeting is the absolute worst for melee in Sacred 2. From now on everything I build in Sacred 2 will be ranged or spells.

As for quests I find the first 4 steps in the Cursed Forest is the fastest/easiest form of experience.

Heya,

@Schot: Reason I know is cuz my level 200 is a melee DW bargainer... full melee that is :S

@Loco: Nope.. quest xp has no multiplier... it is bound to charlevel. It is the mob xp and the company that gets better on a full server :)

@Woody: Oki, thus do we have a deal :sigh: If you need shopping or gear at any level... check the bargainers I have finished or just ask :)

@Woody: Oki, thus do we have a deal :D If you need shopping or gear at any level... check the bargainers I have finished or just ask :D

Thanks for your offer Barri. :)

I'll ask if I need ;)

• 4 weeks later...