Looking for Detheya's Greaves (Legs)

Didn't get much time to play around/experiment with set. Did a couple of Guardian boss runs in platinum with the wife's SEPH. I would be fibbing if I said I could notice a big difference. I am hoping that in NIOB the difference will be much more noticeable. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to have the set on, however, I don't see a huge difference like I had hoped that I would. I will report back again after I get a chance to investigate this further.

Also: my ADDITIONAL DAMAGE 1 has now turned into ADDITIONAL DAMAGE 12. So I am really clueless as to what that means.

I think this is a display bug on Console. I recommend doing some testing without the monster Gun by your side. the level 96 Fourth Guardian on Platinum has about 780,000 hp. at 2.5% LL you would see about 19,500 LL per it. and should take him in no more than 40 hits. with RI modded fro double hits, thats 20 Combat Art cycles. VS. 66 Combat Art cycles without LL%.

Is this damage computed based on "max hitpoints" or hit points remaining? I agree that hit #1 should be about 19,500 in LL. However when he gets down to 100,000 hp left does the LL steal do 19,500 or is that reduced to 2,500 @ 2.5%?

Based on max. you should be doing the max all the way to the end

Didn't get much time to play around/experiment with set. Did a couple of Guardian boss runs in platinum with the wife's SEPH. I would be fibbing if I said I could notice a big difference. I am hoping that in NIOB the difference will be much more noticeable. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to have the set on, however, I don't see a huge difference like I had hoped that I would. I will report back again after I get a chance to investigate this further.

Also: my ADDITIONAL DAMAGE 1 has now turned into ADDITIONAL DAMAGE 12. So I am really clueless as to what that means.

I think this is a display bug on Console. I recommend doing some testing without the monster Gun by your side. the level 96 Fourth Guardian on Platinum has about 780,000 hp. at 2.5% LL you would see about 19,500 LL per it. and should take him in no more than 40 hits. with RI modded fro double hits, thats 20 Combat Art cycles. VS. 66 Combat Art cycles without LL%.

Is this damage computed based on "max hitpoints" or hit points remaining? I agree that hit #1 should be about 19,500 in LL. However when he gets down to 100,000 hp left does the LL steal do 19,500 or is that reduced to 2,500 @ 2.5%?

oh wow, then I agree that I should be able to see this. is the LL based on my damage type? meaning, if my weapon is phys damage only and the boss has high phys defense will that effect the LL total?

I am guessing that in NIOB this will be EASILY detectable.

oh wow, then I agree that I should be able to see this. is the LL based on my damage type? meaning, if my weapon is phys damage only and the boss has high phys defense will that effect the LL total?

No, damage type has no effect. as a matter of fact the only way to avoid LL is the not get hit. so make sure your chance to hit tooltip shows you with as close to 100% or better and you should never miss. with sinister predator and ranged weapon at high level CTH should not be a problem for you.

No, damage type has no effect. as a matter of fact the only way to avoid LL is the not get hit. so make sure your chance to hit tooltip shows you with as close to 100% or better and you should never miss. with sinister predator and ranged weapon at high level CTH should not be a problem for you.

I have never seen this rating. I am guessing I go to over view and then hit RB or whatever. I will try to check this out at lunch time if I have time. I had zero time to play last night and wont have much time today either unfortunately. Thanks for all your input.

Do you have any level 105ish characters to play with? Does anyone get together and play from this site any more on the 360?

LOL, my %CTH the 4th boss is like 25%.... now the question is WHY? Please ask me stats to tell you or what to do here.... I have a TON of runes in SP so I am clueless as to what my problem is. Oh yeah, I am 100% DEX for every stat point as well plus I have NEVER died which means those are inflated I believe. I think my SB is around 93% last time I checked.

Equip some "-X% Opponents chance to evade or +X% Chance that opponents cannot evade attacks".

These are some of the best that Spunky suggested as they affect your opponent. here are several that will help or have an affect.

Attack Value +XX and +xx%

Opponents defense value -xx%

Opponents chance to evade -XX%

Chance opponents can not evade +XX%

I bet if you go back to Silver and run that boss you will see a much higher chance to hit. Thats cause as they level and difficulty level increases you will have to increase your chance to hit along with it. SP has a nice Attack value increase, if you took the 3rd mod for Hunter focus by level 100 you should be pumpimg that with runes way,way,way,way above focus level. On Ice & Blood with a 200 rune cap I would have it at 200 by level 100. Ranged weapon also have a attack value bonus. but when it comes to bosses you will need to socket against there chance to evade, as Spunky said.

And your darling wife and her BFG are probably doing just fine I bet. that's because the combo of ranged lore, Battle stance, Pelting strike and BFG have multiple mods that are very synergistic. the Big Gun rocks!

Ahhh that made me rofl. I'm in platinum on a level 55 just started doing my class quest in kobold areas, and I got a level 75 pair of Detheya's greaves. =D Could that be any better timed? ^_^

Ahhh that made me rofl. I'm in platinum on a level 55 just started doing my class quest in kobold areas, and I got a level 75 pair of Detheya's greaves. =D Could that be any better timed? ^_^

HAHAHAHHAHA, too funny.... too funny...

Equip some "-X% Opponents chance to evade or +X% Chance that opponents cannot evade attacks".

These are some of the best that Spunky suggested as they affect your opponent. here are several that will help or have an affect.

I bet if you go back to Silver and run that boss you will see a much higher chance to hit. Thats cause as they level and difficulty level increases you will have to increase your chance to hit along with it. SP has a nice Attack value increase, if you took the 3rd mod for Hunter focus by level 100 you should be pumpimg that with runes way,way,way,way above focus level. On Ice & Blood with a 200 rune cap I would have it at 200 by level 100. Ranged weapon also have a attack value bonus. but when it comes to bosses you will need to socket against there chance to evade, as Spunky said.

And your darling wife and her BFG are probably doing just fine I bet. that's because the combo of ranged lore, Battle stance, Pelting strike and BFG have multiple mods that are very synergistic. the Big Gun rocks!

I am going to look and test out some of this stuff over the weekend. I am also going to PUMP the crap out of SP as I know its not at 200. I will PUMP Oak as well until I am blue in the face.

HAHAHAHHAHA, too funny.... too funny...

I am going to look and test out some of this stuff over the weekend. I am also going to PUMP the crap out of SP as I know its not at 200. I will PUMP Oak as well until I am blue in the face.

just keep an I on regens and use RPH if you have to. but with the regen reduction mods on those 2 buffs you should be fine

should get some time this weekend to go nuts and see if I can't get this % up some. I am pretty sure that its 75% plus against "normal" monsters so maybe I will just load up my shield that I use with my star with -% defense or something.

2 bad things about this Detheya's set: 1) not a lot of defense 2) not a lot of sockets

I have two pairs of these one at level 135 and another at 60.......I will trade for a really good blowgun or throwing star anything with lots of sockets......I have 127 level dryad and 75 dryad.......Gamertag xAAx Swat c22 if you send request we can trade....

Thanks,

I have two pairs of these one at level 135 and another at 60.......I will trade for a really good blowgun or throwing star anything with lots of sockets......I have 127 level dryad and 75 dryad.......Gamertag xAAx Swat c22 if you send request we can trade....

Thanks,

Thanks, maybe I will hit you up sometime down the road. Right now this game called LIFE is eating up all of my time so my character has been put on ice for the most part.

When I get on and play any more its with my wife and she does NOT want any part of power leveling. Therefore, we pretty much just get on there and go have fun doing whatever which makes for gaining levels a VERY SLOW process.