Looking for Detheya's Greaves (Legs)

Ideally would like around level 105 but will take any level so I can complete my set. Kind of new to the game and I don't have a list of stuff I have but ask away and I can check it out. I do have a TON of items thanks in part to the 4 characters I have played thus far as well as the hand-me-outs I have received from loco and bigfoot from this forum.

Thanks

Ideally would like around level 105 but will take any level so I can complete my set. Kind of new to the game and I don't have a list of stuff I have but ask away and I can check it out. I do have a TON of items thanks in part to the 4 characters I have played thus far as well as the hand-me-outs I have received from loco and bigfoot from this forum.

Thanks

Hmmm, is this item super rare? I now have 3 set helmets and like 5 of the armors but zero of the greaves....

Thanks

Hmmm, is this item super rare? I now have 3 set helmets and like 5 of the armors but zero of the greaves....

Very Random, I don' think I ever found them on Console. on PC I picked up 2 or 3. just random I think

Thanks

Very Random, I don' think I ever found them on Console. on PC I picked up 2 or 3. just random I think

Thanks for feedback.... Other then getting online with people from here (twice for hand-me-outs) I have no experience with trading online. How does one go about "trading" for items in this game? Back in the diablo 2 days I would either go to a trading "channel" or I would create a game with the item name in the game to trade for items. Is there anything else I can do to find a set of these other then posting here?

Edited by keyser soze

There used to be a ton of console traders here in the old days when Sacred 2 was just released...in fact most of the topics in those days were console trade threads. I hope keeping this bumped up gets you noticed by one of the traders...maybe what you can also try is go through the trade threads and see if you can pm any of the old ex big traders... who knows... maybe they`ll have your piece? Try hard to get it... you have no idea how wonderful your dryad will sing with the set...damage is H U G E...and if you`re able to manage those regens properly, you`re looking at godliness.

I think Optimal Oreo was a big trader in the old days btw and I think I saw him here online...maybe give him a pmÉ

Good luck

:)

gogo

There used to be a ton of console traders here in the old days when Sacred 2 was just released...in fact most of the topics in those days were console trade threads. I hope keeping this bumped up gets you noticed by one of the traders...maybe what you can also try is go through the trade threads and see if you can pm any of the old ex big traders... who knows... maybe they`ll have your piece? Try hard to get it... you have no idea how wonderful your dryad will sing with the set...damage is H U G E...and if you`re able to manage those regens properly, you`re looking at godliness.

I think Optimal Oreo was a big trader in the old days btw and I think I saw him here online...maybe give him a pmÉ

Good luck

:)

gogo

Thanks, I will try that. My guess is that those guys have moved on and probably wont want to take the time but I will try..... Looks like OptimalOreo is PSN not 360.

Edited by keyser soze

Good luck

:D

gogo

Thanks, I will try that. My guess is that those guys have moved on and probably wont want to take the time but I will try..... Looks like OptimalOreo is PSN not 360.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLY want these if ANYONE has them. I have a chest full of stuff now (of course not one of these greaves) and will trade just about anything for these.

Just wanted to let people know that I am still looking. Since originally posting this I have found 6 Detheya's set pieces but of course NONE of them are the Greaves. I have found 2 GREAVES of different Dryad sets as well..... really would have liked to have them BEFORE I am level 100+ and towards the end of the game.

For the record, I will trade ANYTHING I have for these that I am not already using or my wife is using. I have a light sabre that I would trade, anything I have is on the table.

Edited by keyser soze
Just wanted to let people know that I am still looking. Since originally posting this I have found 6 Detheya's set pieces but of course NONE of them are the Greaves. I have found 2 GREAVES of different Dryad sets as well..... really would have liked to have them BEFORE I am level 100+ and towards the end of the game.

For the record, I will trade ANYTHING I have for these that I am not already using or my wife is using. I have a light sabre that I would trade, anything I have is on the table.

I have level 30 greaves, they were on my other account

Edited by bigfoot69

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SWEET! Well I am assuming that by you posting this here you are saying that I can take them off your hands? LOL

When will you be on?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SWEET! Well I am assuming that by you posting this here you are saying that I can take them off your hands? LOL

When will you be on?

Next thing he says is that account doesn't have live. :oooo:

Next thing he says is that account doesn't have live. :oooo:

I hear ya. I wont count my chickens until I am wearing them and see the leeching commence.

By the way, I played some over the weekend and found 2 pieces of the Detheya's set and 4 of the Daerwain't set..... Every time I see the "D" I get excited only to be let down. LOL

Question: What kind of defense should I have for the end bosses in NIOB to not get destroyed?

Relying on Deth`s to take out bosses means huge kill speed...but the def provided from the armor is awful. Come to rely upon dynamic defense like HUGE levels of Golden Glade and perhaps training yourself to cast them twice ...yes, the effects stack.

Also Vines is pretty much the way to handle guardians... Guardians and dumb sloth on my part have been the onlly thing that has killed my precious dryads... they hit hard

Always hit the guardians from a shield star combo with multiple sockets...shop hard for those and this coupled with the awesome lordly might of the deth`s set means you stack the percent leech from the star with the deth`s bonus...

Glorious

:oooo:

gogo

p.s Praying for you for Bigfoot`s offer... please please please please please please

Relying on Deth`s to take out bosses means huge kill speed...but the def provided from the armor is awful. Come to rely upon dynamic defense like HUGE levels of Golden Glade and perhaps training yourself to cast them twice ...yes, the effects stack.

Also Vines is pretty much the way to handle guardians... Guardians and dumb sloth on my part have been the onlly thing that has killed my precious dryads... they hit hard

Always hit the guardians from a shield star combo with multiple sockets...shop hard for those and this coupled with the awesome lordly might of the deth`s set means you stack the percent leech from the star with the deth`s bonus...

Glorious

:oooo:

gogo

p.s Praying for you for Bigfoot`s offer... please please please please please please

HAHAHAHA, thanks. What is the sloth? I am unfamiliar with that boss.

I have 60K+ with my Oak on and I have GTT pretty stacked. I believe it gives me like 7.5K regen/second. My weakness is my 14K of total HPs to start with.... I still don't see how people end up with 45K of hit points.

When I take down the end bosses I try to keep them vined as much as possible. They seem to get a free shot on me though when I re-vine them. I am not overly worried though unless they can hit multiple times in a row for more then 8K/hit. Then things might get a bit scary.

I got it! Thanks so much to Big foot and his friends for hooking me up. I had to run immediately after getting it so no, I am yet to try it out other then putting it on and receiving the Fashion Police 20G.

Congratz, you finally got it =D

Now stop harassing us. :oooo:

I got it! Thanks so much to Big foot and his friends for hooking me up. I had to run immediately after getting it so no, I am yet to try it out other then putting it on and receiving the Fashion Police 20G.

Congratz, you finally got it =D

Now stop harassing us. :oooo:

Yeah, pretty pumped to play tonight... really don't have any time with 2 commitments but will have to manufacture time somehow to at least check these out in combat. Figure I will do a couple of Platinum guardian runs to test. :smart:

I was just laughing about this Sunday at the HC KamiKazi because I picked up a pair of Greaves off one of the bosses we slaughtered. and thought of you. Glad you finally got a pair. hope they live up to your expectations.

I was just laughing about this Sunday at the HC KamiKazi because I picked up a pair of Greaves off one of the bosses we slaughtered. and thought of you. Glad you finally got a pair. hope they live up to your expectations.

LOL, thanks for thinking of me. I am just glad to finally have them. I would guess I will find 3 more now that I have a pair.

LOL, thanks for thinking of me. I am just glad to finally have them. I would guess I will find 3 more now that I have a pair.

I can almost guarantee now that you have a set, you'll starting finding them. works that way sometimes

Didn't get much time to play around/experiment with set. Did a couple of Guardian boss runs in platinum with the wife's SEPH. I would be fibbing if I said I could notice a big difference. I am hoping that in NIOB the difference will be much more noticeable. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to have the set on, however, I don't see a huge difference like I had hoped that I would. I will report back again after I get a chance to investigate this further.

Also: my ADDITIONAL DAMAGE 1 has now turned into ADDITIONAL DAMAGE 12. So I am really clueless as to what that means.

Didn't get much time to play around/experiment with set. Did a couple of Guardian boss runs in platinum with the wife's SEPH. I would be fibbing if I said I could notice a big difference. I am hoping that in NIOB the difference will be much more noticeable. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to have the set on, however, I don't see a huge difference like I had hoped that I would. I will report back again after I get a chance to investigate this further.

Also: my ADDITIONAL DAMAGE 1 has now turned into ADDITIONAL DAMAGE 12. So I am really clueless as to what that means.

I think this is a display bug on Console. I recommend doing some testing without the monster Gun by your side. the level 96 Fourth Guardian on Platinum has about 780,000 hp. at 2.5% LL you would see about 19,500 LL per it. and should take him in no more than 40 hits. with RI modded fro double hits, thats 20 Combat Art cycles. VS. 66 Combat Art cycles without LL%.

I think this is a display bug on Console. I recommend doing some testing without the monster Gun by your side. the level 96 Fourth Guardian on Platinum has about 780,000 hp. at 2.5% LL you would see about 19,500 LL per it. and should take him in no more than 40 hits. with RI modded fro double hits, thats 20 Combat Art cycles. VS. 66 Combat Art cycles without LL%.

Do I count "streamers" as I assume that those attacks landed? I will also have to take them outside so I can keep the machine from filling its warding energy shield.

Is this damage computed based on "max hitpoints" or hit points remaining? I agree that hit #1 should be about 19,500 in LL. However when he gets down to 100,000 hp left does the LL steal do 19,500 or is that reduced to 2,500 @ 2.5%?