Does %Leech work properly for xbox 360?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you talking about life leech or %life leech? however im not really sure it works on any platform, but theirs a good possiblity that im wrong.

are you talking about life leech or %life leech? however im not really sure it works on any platform, but theirs a good possiblity that im wrong.

I was referring to % Leech.... Since bosses have MASSIVE HP I was expecting to see my damage to way up with this. Perhaps the damage does not show up on the damage number when you hit. Can anyone shed some light on this for the 360?

Curious am I ... what are you using that is giving you percentage leech... bonus from armor or wep... what kind of wep if so?

:)

gogo

The ninja star thing. Its only like 1.5% but I just figured that I would see a BIG difference when hitting the end guys on platinum. I am not saying that it doesn't do the damage for sure, but I don't see the damage numbers ramping up like I thought they would.

Curious am I ... what are you using that is giving you percentage leech... bonus from armor or wep... what kind of wep if so?

gogo

The ninja star thing. Its only like 1.5% but I just figured that I would see a BIG difference when hitting the end guys on platinum. I am not saying that it doesn't do the damage for sure, but I don't see the damage numbers ramping up like I thought they would.

Your weapon and Combat Art damage will rise above there head in yellow. the LL% will rise as "additional damage" in Gold

sacred22010-01-2111-15-15-02.jpg

And remember that it is 1.5%( in your case) of the monsters total health. you can see past monsters stats in your general tab. moving left or right to the last 3 monsters. there total hp is listed along with damage and resistance types. its the big bosses on platinum that will show you the big numbers your looking for.

gogo

Your weapon and Combat Art damage will rise above there head in yellow. the LL% will rise as "additional damage" in Gold

And remember that it is 1.5%( in your case) of the monsters total health. you can see past monsters stats in your general tab. moving left or right to the last 3 monsters. there total hp is listed along with damage and resistance types. its the big bosses on platinum that will show you the big numbers your looking for.

Thanks a lot for that, I will look for that tonight. What about when you simply have +50 life steal on, shouldn't I see an Additional 50 on every shot?

gogo

Thanks a lot for that, I will look for that tonight. What about when you simply have +50 life steal on, shouldn't I see an Additional 50 on every shot?

you should yes, unless you are damaged. then it will so in green as Healing

Well I will get on there tonight just to check this out. Thanks for feedback.

Well zoomed it to watch the additional damage last night versus the end game guys on PLANTINUM and all I was doing is ADDITIONAL: 2 Damage with a 1.5% ninja star..... What's up with that? 2 freaking damage?!?!

Well zoomed it to watch the additional damage last night versus the end game guys on PLANTINUM and all I was doing is ADDITIONAL: 2 Damage with a 1.5% ninja star..... What's up with that? 2 freaking damage?!?!

How much health did the mob have that you were hitting? And if it was a high level mob with thousands of HP, did you see their health going down faster than normal. It may be a hidden number.

How much health did the mob have that you were hitting? And if it was a high level mob with thousands of HP, did you see their health going down faster than normal. It may be a hidden number.

could be a display glitch on consoles. Same question what was the health bar of the guardian doing?

could be a display glitch on consoles. Same question what was the health bar of the guardian doing?

His health bar was going down as my wife and I were hitting them.... I am referring to the final 4 machines in the last room of the entire game on platinum.

His health bar was going down as my wife and I were hitting them.... I am referring to the final 4 machines in the last room of the entire game on platinum.

Conna have to run another test solo. as the BFG was probably doing 15K to 20K per hit. I took them with a 2.2% LL sword and was getting 'bout 15K additional damage on a level 96 4th guardian in platinum. my weapon was only doing 3K. so I could easily see his health bar.

Try with the LL% weapon and without and see if the health bar looks like its taking different size chunks with each hit.

Conna have to run another test solo. as the BFG was probably doing 15K to 20K per hit. I took them with a 2.2% LL sword and was getting 'bout 15K additional damage on a level 96 4th guardian in platinum. my weapon was only doing 3K. so I could easily see his health bar.

Try with the LL% weapon and without and see if the health bar looks like its taking different size chunks with each hit.

Ok, maybe I will do this on Gold or something since they can hit hard enough on platinum to at least make things interesting.

Question: Can those end guys DEBUFF me? that would be the only thing that would REALLY ruin my day. When my OAK buff comes off I go from solid defense to naked in a hurry.

anyone else ever test this out?

I guess depends... its' actually possible to beat out how much the percentage life leech is giving you if yer going against mobs and want to socket what it takes.....

It's easier to find the additive leech... percentage is only found on a few sets and specific weapons.

Read here for more info in wiki:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre..._from_opponents

:viking:

gogo

LL is better for mobs, due to low health and a fixed amount being taken

LL% is better for bosses, as its a percentage health decrease

as far as I know its fine on console, my dryads +LL% ninja star is godsend :viking:

Which life leech is better? LL Per hit or LL% from opponent?

Depends on the HPs of the monster you are attacking.

Example 1: Monster has 1,000 HPs

50 Per hit = 50 Per hit

1.5% per hit = 15 Per hit (when monster at full HPs)

Example 2: Monster has 100,000 HPs

50 Per hit = 50 Per hit

1.5% per hit = 1,500 per hit (when monster at full HPs)

When you get to the last difficulty I think % definitely takes over. Before then I think that % only really plays a big role versus bosses. Since Leech doesn't get scaled up for damage multipliers I would rather have 20-20 base damage versus 20 life leech personally. However, versus bosses the % damage does seem to come in handy.

LL is better for mobs, due to low health and a fixed amount being taken

LL% is better for bosses, as its a percentage health decrease

as far as I know its fine on console, my dryads +LL% ninja star is godsend :viking:

what ADDITIONAL DAMAGE to you see on your screen if I might ask?

I play with damage details turned off, because I intend to pummel things with as much rapid fire Area of Effect as possible and I cant keep track of it.. ill boot it up tomorrow and have a look for ya, if you can handle the wait :viking:

I play with damage details turned off, because I intend to pummel things with as much rapid fire Area of Effect as possible and I cant keep track of it.. ill boot it up tomorrow and have a look for ya, if you can handle the wait :)

hey thanks.... When I am pummeling the end bosses in platinum all I see is "ADDITIONAL DAMAGE 2" which I know is not 1.5% of their total life. LOL