Priceline / Hotwire / Otel.com

Hi Guys!

It has been a while I haven't come to this forum, but I kinda miss it :)

I am quite a lazy writer so I am going to keep this post literal.

Recently, I have been thinking of booking a hotel room through the online services mentioned in the subject line above. The reason is that they prohibitively claimed that hotel costs can be at a very low rate...For example, a 4 star hotel in Downtown Toronto would only cost from 70 to 121 Canadian dollars per night per room.

Are you thinking that rate seems to be too good to be true?

Anyways, after several days of online research/perusal about those sites, I remain ambivalent about those website issues as the opinions amongst its clients are quite divided.

Knowing this forum users have already established a relationship, I feel I can ask you about your thoughts on this?

Thanks and regards,

OT :)

I used Hotwire about 3 years ago very sucessfully. I got a 3 star hotel (hilton) in a largeish us city for the price of the local motel8 .... I would recommend them. One piece of advice is to look at the hotels in the area on a site that lists the names and the star ratings so you can kinda guess as to which hotels you might get for the offer on hotwire. That way if there is one you absolutely dont want you can tailor your search on hotwire to attempt to eliminate any chance that hotel will be in the listings offered to you.