Why was storage created?

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

Any speculation on this guys?

I"m tryin to do a comparsion of the techniques used in both games and the first thing that came to mind was....

Why did they create vendetta the way it is?

If ogame and it's like does so well....why did they transform vendetta with strorages?

Is it all about fleetsaves?

Was the question they asked when building the vendetta game....

HOw can we create the ogame experience whils giving people a break with the time they invest wiht this game?

:)

gogo

I am not sure but I'd think maybe it was a trade off against their having been no vaction mode...which has now been introduced....and if I am right...will the storages now be tweaked?

Actually Space4k (the game Vendetta is based off of) was made to provide players a game where they didn't have to worry as much about being raided. A game for people to lazy or without the time for Ogame. In that respect, it does marvelously well. Vendetta was designed to be slower paced then Ogame, and the storages help this by making raids much less damaging then they are in Ogame. Later on, if you are in the Top 50 you won't really have to worry about getting attacked unless there is a war. Nobody will want to lose the troops to crack your defenses, or risk being retaliated against. So later the Top 100 in the game will "rule" the server. The alliance or group of allied alliances that have the most Top 50 accounts will be the powerhouses.

Guest gogoblender
So later the Top 100 in the game will "rule" the server. The alliance or group of allied alliances that have the most Top 50 accounts will be the powerhouses.

*mwoohahahh!*

love you guys

/devil

gogo

I think the main reason for the storage is because there is no new player protection plus later in the game storage will become to expe. to make and will add litle extra capacity and thus making the raids worth a lot

I don't think so but it is great that they put Vac mode. I love to go to the sea and not think if any idiot is traying to test my defences /rofl

am actually building up my storages levels including safe rooms in all of my buildings because am going to be on vacation from july 1-5 /devil

Well now you have a vacation mode. I always take my Laptop with me when I'm away... all I have to do is find a good wi-fi spot to connect with and I can check my account. :-) But during final exams I might go on vacation mode for a few days.

Guest gogoblender

vacation mode plus storages is really makin this game sing.

It seems to have a lot of optios available for timing on a multiple of playing styles.

I'm liking this game more and more

gogo

:) But it also means that only the lazy or barely active make good farms until much later in the game.

Later on the cost and build time of storages will make it almost impossible to protect all of your res unless you build almost nothing but storage. THAT is when wars make sense. After you crash someone's defense/troops then you can keep them down and farm them constantly. It can be very profitable.

Guest gogoblender
After you crash someone's defense/troops

Waht does that mean Rahvin?

What kind of troops in this game can we crash?

Are spring guns and mines not moding abilities then?

Are you talking about troops that can only remain at home and never leave?

LIke Safegurards and policeman?

Anothe rquestions...is safeguards and policeman et al comparable to things like rocketlaunchers and small lasers in ogame?

Where you can build them to hold back possible incusrsions but they are non-ambulatory?

gogo

By defenses I mean Safeguard and Policemen... units that cannot be moved once built. They are the equivalent of Rocket Launchers and Small Lasers, but they do not have any chance of being repaird after being destroyed.

Troops can be moved, Defenses can not be moved. The Spring Guns and Hidden Mines are like the planetary shields on Ogame... except they cannot be destroyed.

I said "crash" because I'm used to Space4k. Here I guess it would be massacre or murder. /lol Later in the game it will be profitable to find someone who isn't very active, or who is weaker then you... then destroy their troops and defenses with as little losses as possible. You then can farm them on a daily basis with just a fraction of your offensive troops.

In a war, working together with your alliance, you can "crack open" many members of your rival alliance, which allows the weaker members of your alliance to farm them and keep them weak.

I have been in a few clans over the past few years.....and in a few games.....I find that when targets are actually assigned to people it works out much better...of course you can shuffle around once they are "cracked" , but the whole....."just attack somebody from their team" is very lame in my past experiences....yeah its a lil off topic, but the convo drifted /rolleyes

Supose its the case of hoping that there is someone called Will on the other team.

ok all bad jokes aside, how does one alliance go about looking after there super-supplier, as with 100 buildings they will have a huge target painted on them.

Well in Space4k we have 37 members in the Top 100, 19 in the Top 50. We simply destroy anyone who attacks a supplier. No questions, no mercy, complete destruction regardless of who they are or what alliance they are in. lol, which means our suppliers actually get attacked LESS then most people.

Then again, I haven't been attacked in so long I hardly remember what it feels like. The #1 player in S4k decided to raid one of our Suppliers... he is now ranked #192. I lost most of my fleet hitting him... but the suppliers simply sent me enough resources to rebuild half of it within a day or two.

To begin with, it is unlikely your fellow Darklings will be able to do this, but one day they will be able to. Until then, keep your storages high, and send off those extra resources.