Secrets of Sacred 2 Boss Combat Arts ... Revealed!

Thanx guys! Ok, I really liked number 2 as well. The shadows of the falling rocks gives a nice impression that the rocks are falling from high above but the vid somehow is a bit mixed up. it looks like I started recording in the middle of the earthquake animation and ended in the middle of a second cast. So I moved some bits around. Is this better?

Dangit, I like this video but the audio is a bit messed... Back to the drawing board. :/

Ok, #2 might be a lost cause, heh. Thanx. :bounce:

I love it. lets scale the degree of difficulty way up on ya, Schot. I wanna see all the Combat Arts of the Grand Inquisitor in the Machine. That dude makes me sweat just thinking about having to fight him.

Oh boy. I think I'll save him for last then, lol. Thanx for the warning loco. ^^

P.s.

Oh actually... I do believe quest bosses are Knuckles' domain. :sweating:

Shift-Defending indeed! ^^ Well actually it's more that I set my Xfire hotkey to the Shift key is all, haha. Shift key makes for a perfect video recording hot key btw.

Sold! I agree. I think #5 does it nicely too. :)

Updated Gar's page. I replaced the header graphics with a render of him. I think for the Boss pages we'll go this route. Overall I think this will be a good template to follow. Ideally I'd like to transform the Spell.txt data into plain English but I don't know how to translate then just yet.

Each and every one of his Combat Art's now have a video showing the animation for the sake of recognition which are accompanied by relevant points. In addition I added a handy video that shows a shortcut to reaching the bottom of Gar's pit quickly by dismounting while standing at the top of the wooden bridge. ^^

Gar'Colossus Boss

Maybe just my PC, but the Code boxes don't look like they "belong". the data is good, I guess for anyone that can read the code, just looks out of place with the white background of the text box. and when I viewed the videos 1 at a time I got all of them on continuous repeat until I left the page.