Crystal Monster

meb2667

Can anyone tell me how to kill facetteleon? someone said if you kill the blue lights the crystal monster can't regenerate. Which blue lights?

Hey welcome to Dark Matters! glad to see your first post. :)

the Kral in the jungle is the one with the 4 blue recharge towers. the Crystal has Life Leech so to get it I always go for speed. and never take a follower into the cave with you, the act as health regen sponges for the crystal. I was trying to check wiki to see what the crystals defenses are but its buggin at the moment, I think it has defense to magic and ice (not sure), so make sure you use an elemental mod that it is weakest against. ( that goes for all bosses actually)

Its weakest against Fire, the wiki page is working now: Facettalion and most resistant to Ice and Poison. It takes longer to kill for non melee classes, from what I can tell. My Shadow Warrior has never had any problems against it, I get stunned but its attack does no damage.

• 4 months later...

I guess I'll work my necromancy, since there was already an existing thread about this bugger. So, having some heavy troubles with the crystal thingie with my Fire HE. Face keeps OHKOing her every time I try to approach him... Makes about 2k damage with his lighting bolt or whatever. So, any suggestions how I should equip my HE to survive this onslaught...?

So it wasn't just me...I was playing against him in silver with my level 40'ish HC BFG Seraphim, and one of his hits took down my Divine Protection and brought my life down to like 5%. I almost suffered a heart attack.

So it wasn't just me...I was playing against him in silver with my level 40'ish HC BFG Seraphim, and one of his hits took down my Divine Protection and brought my life down to like 5%. I almost suffered a heart attack.

Yeah there are moments in the game that can come as a nasty shock. The ones that have you banging the space bar screaming "No! Don't lag, please don't lag!"