Little help

Booklet

I briught the game love it, had my first chacter as a test worked out how to play, after I thought I had it sorted started up my Dryad kicked arse till level 22 where now I'm struggling to stay alive in mob attacks and some one on ones, when I'm online notice everyone has a dam sight better Armour weapons etc, is there something I'm missing on how to get the good stuff? I equip the best that gets dropped then I can use at my level.

So far level 24 started working on the main quest struggle to get to the gate use far to many potions for my likin.,

I need help!

I briught the game love it, had my first chacter as a test worked out how to play, after I thought I had it sorted started up my Dryad kicked arse till level 22 where now I'm struggling to stay alive in mob attacks and some one on ones, when I'm online notice everyone has a dam sight better Armour weapons etc, is there something I'm missing on how to get the good stuff? I equip the best that gets dropped then I can use at my level.

So far level 24 started working on the main quest struggle to get to the gate use far to many potions for my likin.,

I need help!

lack of better items is always the problem on your 1st ever character on an RPG game. I never really had troubles playing an untwinked Dryad, but the reason that everyone seems to have an "EP/Bargaining" High Elf is because it is simple to build and very very fast to level up. that way it becomes your utility character that will give better gear to the rest of your other toons.

I need help!

lack of better items is always the problem on your 1st ever character on an RPG game. I never really had troubles playing an untwinked Dryad, but the reason that everyone seems to have an "EP/Bargaining" High Elf is because it is simple to build and very very fast to level up. that way it becomes your utility character that will give better gear to the rest of your other toons.

My First chacacter was a high elf basically, would like to know how to find decent items as a level based guide eg- level 1-10 such and such weapon/armorer level 11-25 etc etc, as I think there is something I'm missing, either that or player trading which no one seems to do.