Mythos [ Beta ] - like Sacred or Diablo, a H&S ARPG

• 3 weeks later...

..changed a bit here, and a bit there.. still looks like a mess, that starting post ?! ^^

.. just like some of the english ingame translations , a bit weired hehe.. but they'll manage.. I hope.. have to..

• ..added the link to the official russian Mythos page,
    they also have their separate login-page for the upcoming beta test ( I am not sure when or if it will start for them)

• ..added a few links to one of the best fan sites..
    well.. the only ones I could find, tbh^^ but some of these were awesome good.. they're all offline now with few exceptions

.. oh, and:

they just recently posted the new english translation for all of the Bloodletter skills ..

you can even look up their stats, what they do, etc..

there were a few changes, also regarding the grafics effects of some skills.. but see for your self :

http://www.mythos.com/page/Bloodletters-Skills.aspx

for the other 2 of the 3 tiers, look into the forum, here:

http://forums.redbana.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53

(each Redhand, Crimsonate and Martialist Skills, have their stickied thread for discussion.. the pictures and descriptions are linked and offsite atm , ... *

* .. found in the latest and exclusive TenTonHammer Interview , with Redbana's new Community Manager Demian Moreno:

http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/88043

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT INFO , THE FIRST REAL NEW INFO - AND THIS TIME ITS A GOOD ONE , HOORAY ! :

as CM Moreno later officially confirmed for the community:

NO freaking creepy ENDURANCE system, like it was implemented into the korean version !

And I was going to announce it myself, well done fixed

As an added bonus announcement, I confirmed that there will be no "endurance" system in the North American release.

In the Korean version, your character has an endurance meter that slowly drains as he enters dungeons, imposing penalties to those who run out.

Well, no such system in our version.

(a korean player from over there told me a few days ago, than in Korea, every MMO game must have this or a similar system by law - it is one of these strict ,

strange korean gaming laws.. can you believe it? whoa. glad I live in Europe then^^)

Edited by Rotluchs

If frogster gets too bad then Mythos might simply become the reverse of Sacred 2... in Sacred 2 so many USA players bought the Euro version for the community... if worse comes to worse in Mythos then (hopefully) the Euro players can simply do the USA version (unless they get into IP blocking silliness).

I'm all signed up for a USA beta key whenever they finally become available, hopefully they don't issue them by lottery.

• 6 months later...

If frogster gets too bad then Mythos might simply become the reverse of Sacred 2... in Sacred 2 so many USA players bought the Euro version for the community... if worse comes to worse in Mythos then (hopefully) the Euro players can simply do the USA version (unless they get into IP blocking silliness).

I'm all signed up for a USA beta key whenever they finally become available, hopefully they don't issue them by lottery.

well, who would have thought that 'europe' would get Mythos first, before US/NA ..

luckily, there is no IP block currently, so everyone can play frogster's currently running EU Beta version of Mythos..

it's somehow sad, Mythos once was already in beta in USA years ago, now they're the last ones who will get 'their' Mythos back..

Edited by Rotluchs