Bobble Head versus the Guardians - Live from Today's Kamikaze

Schot

I guess I'll wait for the official guide....can't find an entry for that in my options--perhaps it's an Ice & Blood thing. :)

Oh no. I thought for sure I had seen it before Ice and Blood came out. I'll do some testing on my non addon version of Sacred 2 as soon as I can. If you're eager though you could try adding the below in your optionsCustom.txt file:

options.bigHeadMode = 1

@Rotluchs:

It soooo funny. Try it, try it! ^^

I guess I'll wait for the official guide....can't find an entry for that in my options--perhaps it's an Ice & Blood thing. :sigh:

Oh no. I thought for sure I had seen it before Ice and Blood came out. I'll do some testing on my non addon version of Sacred 2 as soon as I can. If you're eager though you could try adding the below in your optionsCustom.txt file:

options.bigHeadMode = 1

@Rotluchs:

It soooo funny. Try it, try it! ^^

I see what I did wrong. I'll try again when I get home.

Too funny...I kept meaning to give it a try since I saw it in the options, but never got around to it...I remember in the beta there was a way to make 20 foot tall potions and your character about 50 feet tall :D

All those beta tricks. Gone! I never did try that Godzilla mode dangit. The bigheadmode though, I don't know why I didn't try it sooner. It's by far the best lil treat I've seen in the game for a long time. Parting gift from tha Devs? Odd thing is that I can't seem to get the bigheadmode on my XP install of Ice and Blood. For whatever reason the bigheadmode was not in my options.txt and even if I add it or use an optionsCustom file it still won't work. Is this a Vista/Win 7 only thing?

Sorry Sil. Turns out I don't have a pre Ice and Blood install so I can't test for you.

• 4 months later...

This is still the second best ingame video ever made after Demolisher's. Here's the bump so everyone can see what it's like with a bunch of us hacking away at the Guardians with fat heads.

:D

gogo

p.s. still got my game going this way, features on enemies like the cats and leopards really shine.

• 2 weeks later...
Please Sign In or Sign Up