Water Samples

Knuckles

That quest there is weird one as one time I did it the Lizard I had with me died, but when I got back into town where the marker pointed at he suddenly appeared again.

I have a quest that wants me to go there, but it is from the human region. Weird thing is I know I finished the quest it is linked to, but it is now showing as failed. I also know there is no quests there, since the dragon arena is clearly shown above the circle.

Problem is there are quests that have always been buggy, but not in a way that breaks them completely. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. 1 desert quest also fails depending on the order of other quests done in the town, so its not broken, just tricky.

If you make a list, I will compare as though I am not in the swamp yet on current character, I am trying to do as many quests as possible.

It might be a good idea to compare notes :D If some are tricky to complete, or need a certain way in order to complete we might want to get a hotlist going on them :( I have a few that were broken no matter how many times I tried to do. I might post a list of the ones I've had probs with tomorrow (if I don't work-forecast for 15+ inches of snow right now)

Sounds like a good idea. I should be up to desert by weekend so I will attempt to do the quest at Badawi in the right order, problem is I have only done it once and not failed.

I know I can't swim from here :D

cantswim.jpg

Edited by colif
  • 10 months later...

Very strange indeed.

I have just got to this quest ( Water Samples), and was looking for help when I came across this thread.

The bit that is strange is, that the point in the sea that the quest shows, is exactly the same as the last bit of the 'Heavy Burden' quest............also unfinishable !

If some one finds a way of getting to that bit of the water, then we may find a way of wrapping up a number of quests in one go, lol !

Steve. :)

Edited by cider_steve