Magic Blunder

Knuckles

I tried 5 times to complete this quest before I gave up. Quest is found in El Darrag (Desert) and the objective is to save a novice that conjured up a few Elementals just outside of town. Problem for me is, I can't get there fast enough (even with 150 run speed). As soon as I see him on screen, the Elementals kill him. All I really needed was pics of the quest enemies which I got but figured I'd post a thread about it just in case someone is having similar probs or found a solution to completing quest.

I have never seen this quest, did they add new quests to old regions as I have seen a few names for quests recently I have never seen, and I have always tried to do all quests in the past.

Knuckles, do a bit of modding and change the section called Enemy weapon damage and enemy spell damage to 0, in scripts-server-balance. That will give you time to get there and kill those... enemies :sigh:

Oh the enemies stuck around after killing the novice so I was able to get pics...I was just trying to complete in case finishing the quest successfully opened up another quest from the same person.

Going in and editing all that stuff really isn't my forte, I was posting more just to let anyone know that might have had the same prob that they weren't alone :D