Sign in to follow this  
Rotluchs

DarkMatters - Sig

Rotluchs    48

was searching for that 'general/basic' dm-sig,

with the same design like the special 'wiki' version ?

can't find it atm, specially a version without any background around the curved borders..

would be nice if you could re-post it or hand over a linky..

(I'd be using it on some other forums perhaps, if that was okay? to link back @ darkmatters.org )

€:

@ Schot & Gogo.. like the sig-pic you two are using atm, but just without the wiki-crest in it.. :sigh:

Edited by gogoblender

gogoblender    1,461

Brad did a couple of really nice ones...with a a drop dead gorgeous animation...I'm not too sure of where they are, but I'll remind him to check out this thread when he gets back.

Also, I think there could be some Dark Matters sigs lying around in the Creatrix

:sigh:

gogo

Schot    292

I'll look around for one without the crest rotluchs though it does look kinda naked without the crest. I'm in my Win 7 OS and don't have PS installed on it so I'll have a look later tonight for it. :D

Schot    292

Found one. It's as close as I could find in my mess of photoshop projects scattered across 2 computers and 5 hard drives. Yeesh... I really need to tidy up. :D

FDMbanner.png

JaguarGal    0

Hey Rotluchs, I could get you the base, like Gogo has in his signature, but just with the background and no writing. Is that what you're asking? o: