My introduction

Hi, I just started playing sacred 2: fallen Angel recently, and I must admit, it is really fun. I also recently joined this forum so I can better understand this game. I finally understand the basics of this game. And I wanted to know if there is a website or somewhere in this forum that shows me how/where I can find those unique items/set items/legendary items. I was hoping someone could direct me to the right place

I'm playing on PS3 (if that makes a difference)

Thanks for the help :sigh:

Uniques and set items can drop from almost every enemy except from animals, legendaries have I only found from The Nameless Guardians(last bosses) and Dragons.

Drops is all random in this game.

Take a look at the Wiki for more info about the game, and see what's items that is already found: Sacred Wiki

Welcome :sigh:

Hi, I just started playing sacred 2: fallen Angel recently, and I must admit, it is really fun. I also recently joined this forum so I can better understand this game. I finally understand the basics of this game. And I wanted to know if there is a website or somewhere in this forum that shows me how/where I can find those unique items/set items/legendary items. I was hoping someone could direct me to the right place

I'm playing on PS3 (if that makes a difference)

Thanks for the help :sigh:

Schot's guide for set items

This is the specific info you were requesting! The only real drawbacks to this technique, is you need a mid-high level character to be able to kill the mini-bosses with one (or two) hits to best increase your chance of the boss dropping a set item. Oh, and if you have the ability to play "online", that will increase the chances as well. Boss farming in offline mode is ... tedious.

Get to know the game in a lot more detail (either thru the wiki, or sift through the forums) before worrying about sets, uniques and legendaries. If you are online, there are plenty of kind souls around here who may help you out, but I am not online, otherwise, I could unload a few to you.

On PS3, the # of stars that an item has shows its rarity (on PC, it goes by the colour of the text of the items).

welcome my pretty! Soo... you too shall traverse the path less traveled and harken ye unto the PS3?!

I dunno what I'm saying... really... I just wanted to use "ye" somewhere in a sentence today. Now my quest is comPLETE (said with scary Emperor voice - no, not the "last emperor" ... THE emperor... Star Wars people... stick wtih me here, we're rambling!)

what was this post about?

Oh.. wait...

Right!

so welcome to the forum...

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaha....

(I stole your shoe laces while you were reading this.... )

...hahahaha!

Welcome Dustin

You Shall Pass!

:)

gogo

Lmao...Bot Scan Sequence Activated...Scanning...Scanning...Scanning...--Bot Not Found Please Proceed With Warm Welcome-- :whip:

Hey there sangdungi, glad to have ya on the forums!