• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 anhphampch

anhphampch

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:20 AM

How can I transfer the campain status to the campee Loco?

#42 Furian67

Furian67

Holos Burger Survivor

• Fellowship - Supporting Member
  • 1,498 posts
  • Platform:PC
  • Gamertag:Furian

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:57 AM

To make the first "template" the "silver Template" you have to have two accounts. Log in first, the Silver, Gold, Platnium Campaign holder Account, then log in your campaign runner. Using the campaign runner you have to run all the campaign up to at least the first Switch in the Great room of the Guardians.

We have all the Guardians killed in our templates and all the Campaign runner needs do is buff up, and run to the very last switch in the Guardian room. Upon hitting that switch the game is over and the campaign quest is moved to the next difficulty.

Always remember to log off the "Template" before the Campaign runner leaves the start island.

then do it one more time. that's the trick. the whole process for the new Campee has to have the final switch hit two times.

For Silver Camp

1. Log in a Silver Template into a silver campaign.

2. Log in new Campee level 1 toon from a separate account. ( Hopefully your friend with a new bargainer at level 1 that wants to be a niobium shopper)

3. Log out the Silver template and transfer campaign status to the Campee.

4. Log in your Camp Runner. We use a level 70 -85 Astral Shadow Warrior with permanent Shadow Veil.

5. Run the Camp Runner to Monolith and advance the campaign by at least 1 step. This will temporarily give the Campee a more advanced campaign than the template

6. Log all accounts off.

7. now do it again.

Edited by Furian67, 21 November 2010 - 03:11 AM.

Rules to Live by
HolosBrothers Guide to Buff Suits
[D.a.r.k] Furian's Ghost, Shadow Warrior, Campaign Runner, Silver to Niob, Level 93
Furian's [D.a.r.k] Venom, Voodoo-Nature Dryad, Level 107
[D.a.r.k] Furian's Lt.Finn, Shadow Warrior, Ultimate Warrior Build,
Tribute to a Medal of Honor Recipient, Level 108
[D.a.r.k] Furian's GunSlinger II, Pistol Packin Triple Aspect Seraphim, Level 83
Furian's [D.a.r.k] WidowMaker, Shadow Warrior, Blacksmith, EP, Iron Man, Level 73
CM-Patch
Furian's [D.a.r.k] Draaken, Dragon Mage, Mentalist/Dragon Magic, Level 144

#43 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 27,201 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:04 AM

Hello guys, im having 2 pc and trying to figure out how to bring my shoppers to niob difficult (plaing by LAN). I have one char which can solo plantium and niob and he's level 126. My shoppers are level 5, 25, 50,75...
Is there anyway to do this? Thank you in advance

Hi, merged your topic with Loco and furian's Template guide.

Both those guys created one of the most unique play devices in the game.

Welcome to DarkMatters anhphampch

:viking:

gogo

p.s I like the nic, family name or unique creation?

#44 Furian67

Furian67

Holos Burger Survivor

• Fellowship - Supporting Member
  • 1,498 posts
  • Gamertag:Furian

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:08 AM

Hello guys, im having 2 pc and trying to figure out how to bring my shoppers to niob difficult (plaing by LAN). I have one char which can solo plantium and niob and he's level 126. My shoppers are level 5, 25, 50,75...

Hello bro,
Here are the steps to getting to Niob at level 1 on PC HC Closed Net.
I read your Topic and it says that's the instruction for PC HC Closed Net. Im currently playing by LAN right now.
is it the same process?

Yessir same process. No worries.
Rules to Live by
HolosBrothers Guide to Buff Suits
[D.a.r.k] Furian's Ghost, Shadow Warrior, Campaign Runner, Silver to Niob, Level 93
Furian's [D.a.r.k] Venom, Voodoo-Nature Dryad, Level 107
[D.a.r.k] Furian's Lt.Finn, Shadow Warrior, Ultimate Warrior Build,
Tribute to a Medal of Honor Recipient, Level 108
[D.a.r.k] Furian's GunSlinger II, Pistol Packin Triple Aspect Seraphim, Level 83
Furian's [D.a.r.k] WidowMaker, Shadow Warrior, Blacksmith, EP, Iron Man, Level 73
CM-Patch
Furian's [D.a.r.k] Draaken, Dragon Mage, Mentalist/Dragon Magic, Level 144

#45 locolagarto

locolagarto

Holos Burger Survivor

• FDM Moderator
  • 4,088 posts
  • Gamertag:locolagarto

Posted 21 November 2010 - 09:35 AM

Actually in LAN you don't need to speed camp or create templates at all.

!. Find your Balance.txt file. It is found in the Deep Silver/Sacred2-Fallen Angel/Scripts/Server folder where you installed the game.

Edit the line 253 that reads:

LevelMinForDiff = {1,1,60,100,140},

And Change it to read:

LevelMinForDiff = {1,1,1,1,1},

This will allow an character to enter any dificulty server on LAN.

#46 anhphampch

anhphampch

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:40 PM

Actually in LAN you don't need to speed camp or create templates at all.

!. Find your Balance.txt file. It is found in the Deep Silver/Sacred2-Fallen Angel/Scripts/Server folder where you installed the game.

Edit the line 253 that reads:

LevelMinForDiff = {1,1,60,100,140},

And Change it to read:

LevelMinForDiff = {1,1,1,1,1},

This will allow an character to enter any dificulty server on LAN.

Thanks to both loco and Furian for all those responds! I did change that file balance.txt but still having some problems. You guys have any Messenger that I can chat with?
I would love to play sacred 2 with you guys ^^

Anh Pham

Hi, merged your topic with Loco and furian's Template guide.

Both those guys created one of the most unique play devices in the game.

Welcome to DarkMatters anhphampch

:(

gogo

p.s I like the nic, family name or unique creation?

Anh is my fist name, Pham is my last name, and pch stands for parkway central high school
I've been using this nic for all game forums since high school though :thumbsup:
many nice friends here!
go go :dance:

#47 locolagarto

locolagarto

Holos Burger Survivor

• FDM Moderator
  • 4,088 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:52 PM

After changing the file restart sacred2 and begin a lan session. you should be able to select any difficulty level for Free play.

#48 anhphampch

anhphampch

Indium Shaman

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:45 PM

After changing the file restart sacred2 and begin a lan session. you should be able to select any difficulty level for Free play.

This is what I dont understand loco! I create Lan session with my campain runner in free play mod (gold difficulty server because my level 5 shopper is currently at gold difficulty). When I join the game I cant do any main quest at all. and my shopper cant tele to my runner too. if I cant do the main quests, how can I unlock the next difficulty then? im really confused here. Sorry for many questions guys

Anh

#49 locolagarto

locolagarto

Holos Burger Survivor

• FDM Moderator
  • 4,088 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:47 PM

This is what I dont understand loco! I create Lan session with my campain runner in free play mod (gold difficulty server because my level 5 shopper is currently at gold difficulty). When I join the game I cant do any main quest at all. and my shopper cant tele to my runner too. if I cant do the main quests, how can I unlock the next difficulty then? im really confused here. Sorry for many questions guys

Anh

the edits you made to the balance.txt negate the need to do any questing in order to open higher difficulties. you should be able to open a niob server with your level 5 in LAN Freeplay.

#50 Tybudd

Tybudd

Radon Master

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Platform:PS3
  • Gamertag:PS3 User
  • PSN ID:TyBudd

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:56 AM

Why would you want such low level shoppers in Niob, I don't know about PC but on PS3 the gear that the Bargainer can shop for is only around the level of that particular toon, you want a bargainer to shop in Niob for you new players? Cuz I don't see the benefit of shopping for toons that can farm Niob content in the 100's

#51 Dragon Brother

Dragon Brother

Sacred 2 Site Guru

• FDM Moderator
  • 5,794 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:19 AM

Why would you want such low level shoppers in Niob, I don't know about PC but on PS3 the gear that the Bargainer can shop for is only around the level of that particular toon, you want a bargainer to shop in Niob for you new players? Cuz I don't see the benefit of shopping for toons that can farm Niob content in the 100's

Its for shopping starter gear for characters. That way you get the best character you can early in game when damage and regen can be an issue to manage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users