SHUN's Xbox 360 Trade Zone

Hello fellow 360 Sacred Players/Members of Dark Matters & Welcome to SHUN's 360 trade zone! My tag on live is mentioned right under my name on the left hand side of this post (Won't bother mentioning it cus I change it to much). Anyway, to business...this post obviously has something to do with trading right so now lemme start by giving you a rough outline of what'll be mentioned here...This, out of most of the trade posts I've seen, has got to be the largest selection of stuff anyone has to offer...so besides that, there's not much of a catch for the trading part...The only thing ask before I trade with you is the following: You must not have a high pitched squeeky voice (cus it hurts my ears and head & most squeekers are annoying mooches with lots of questions), you are polite and your not just trading to get an "Achievement" (which doesn't bother me to much unless your just an achievement hound who doesn't play a game for more than a week), So with that in mind...I don't really ask for to much in return as for goodies myself so you really don't have to trade much to me UNLESS you have the items that I mention later in my post! The item levels of a few items that I mention will either be in parentheses behind that item name or in front before I even mention what it is...sorta...now without any further ado & by the way I aplogize for doing this...see my next post in this section to get started browsing!

Edited by gogoblender
  • 2 months later...

Note before we begin: Most of my stuff that I don't mention the level on just assume it's somewhere between 60-200! What I've got to trade: For unique weapons it's so so long and detailed that all I'll state here is that I have most every 3 STAR weapon in the game except for a few odds and ends but they are the following varying levels...(mostly level 12-150 and some I only have at one level except for like; |||Officer's Saber, Desert Saber, and Vlandhar's Revenge, Khandar's Slicer||| and you know what I mean...the more common stuff)...Also, did I mention earlier that I have alot of good 2 star stuff...like rings, amulets, low level armor with sockets and a few low level UBER Weapons?! Now as for Unique and Legendary Shields I've got |||Glacial Defender (15, 30, 60, 75, 90) Impenetrable Protector (legendary; 30, 70, 100), Eternal Block (105), Shield of Mirrors (unkown, probably low), Stalworth Safeguard (30, 50, 70, 90, 110, 150), Unyielding Wall (25, 60), Wall of Flames (unkown & varys)||| & that's it for shields! Now Legendary Stuff I've got |||BoneSlicer, Impenetrable Protector, Ker's Hand, Kybele's Song, Loki's Slicer, Saint Coralie's Mercy, Stradal's Hammer, The Second Ring, & Tyranny of the Condemned||| and that's it for my Legendary Stuff! Now last besides Set Pieces is Unique Rings & Amulets which is also a very large list that I would prefer not to mention but I'm going to anyway...Here it goes...|||?Amulet of Forens?, Artamarks Star, Begulor's Sparkles, ?Clepidide's Talisman?, Darwargon's Circlet, Denvera's Talisman, Draco's Amulet, Dragon Amulet, Fip's Necklace, Gem of Life, Jodah's Ornament, Legoril's Amulet, Lord Wayne's Wild Rage, Maldrion's Necklace, Manadth's Fetish, Nadji's Taming, Necklace of Greed, Olgfied's Choker, Samaur's Chains, Vedan's Nemesis, Worard's Pearl, Anducar's Dark Thoughts, Band of Dominion, Band of the Forests, Bar'Tender's Ring, Circle Of Life, Elli's Band, Earmil's Finger Hoop, ?Foren's Wisdom?, Haldorian's Signet, Inquisition Token, Kybele's Tear, Mormegil's Finger Hoop, Mormorin's Band, Nyarlathotep's Creeping Madness, Ring of Compassion, Ring of the Winds, ?Ring of Harpys?, ?Ring Of Temptation?, Ring of Twines, Signet of the High Priest, ?Thorwyn's Finger Hoop?, Urtak's Sparkle, Ysekia's Ring||| and that's all I've got for Rings & Amulets guys! Lastly everyones' favorite thing to beg for Set Pieces! I've got the following stuff...|||Inquisitor-Deylen's Power (full set at varying levels), Ilgard's Judgement (7/8 pieces & level 45-75), Saraki's Path to the Netherworld (full set & 1 piece at 75...rest at 90-105), Insignia of Balefulness (full set at varying levels), Cowl of Catharsis (50, 95)...Shadow Warrior-Lucretis Stars (full set & level 15-30...maybe a few at 45), Armantin's Legacy (full set from 30-90), Infernal Torment (full set at 50 & 80), Eternal Silence (full set & varying levels)...Seraphim-Endijian's Artifacts (full set at 45-75 & 1 piece at 30), Niokaste's Blade Dance (full set at 60-75), Holy Protection (65 & 80)...Dryad-Detheya's Agility (full set at 60-75), Chestplate of Time (35, 65, 80, 90, 140)...High Elf-Adorments of the Ancestors (full set from 15-30), Velaria's Garment (20)...Temple Guardian-Sorry to disappoint guys but I have none! That's it for what I have guys...Hope some of it looks appealing to you! Now, Here's what I want guys...Nothing to major, I just ask you to keep an eye open for it! Ilgard's Vision (shoulders level 45-75), Endijian's Pauldrons (shoulders level 45+), Artamarks Star (level 65-95)...Any low level Unique/Legendary Weapons or Shields with 2 plus slots such as silver or gold! Well that's it guys and just as a side note; I have a level 175 Dryad & if you want I can socket high level stuff into your gear for you. I bid you farewell and I look forward to hearin from you on Xbox Live!

Edited by Skylar Cb
  • 2 months later...

Hi Skylar.

I'm playing a Shadow Warrior, lv 33 at the moment. Would really appreciate it if you could sell me the Armantin's Legacy set.

I'm also loking for some good lv 30 + 1-handed weapons to replace my current set ( Desert Saber + Hammer Of The North. Can trade you these weapons as well).

I'm not too rich but I think I can afford the items at such a low level.

My Gamertag is Eeshaan.

Thanks.

Edited by Eeshaan

Sorry for the late reply...Anyway guys, I don't really need anything any more but Legendary Items because those are still pretty illusive, but if you want any of my stuff I've got pretty much everything 3 Star now (Including Sets) so feel free to get ahold of me on Live! As for BoomBoom123, What's your Gamertag because you didn't mention it in your post?!

Edited by Skylar Cb

I already sent you a friend request. I've got quite a bit of gold, but you seem like a guy that has a bunch of gold. I also have like 5 socket shields at pretty low level, as well as a few loose set pieces you can have. I would love the Niokaste's blade dance set. I would also like two good swords, also around 60-75. I don't care about the star number, I would just like them to have sockets, as well as be powerful. It would be extremely nice if you could put some high +all skills in the sockets of the swords and armor. Would you happen to have any lightsabers, I don't care about stats or level. I know I'm already asking for a ton, but if I give you some low level armor / weapons (like level one) could you also put some +all skills, +general skills, or +bargainig in them? I truly am extremely sorry for asking for so much stuff. Tell me if you do want any gold, or any of my loose set items.You can also have my boneslicer if you want, I think it's level 30.

Ok....That's a tall order SirDie but I guess I can try and accomodate your needs! I have everything you're asking for and much more which I'll mention to you over Xbox Live whenever I get on!

Edited by Skylar Cb
Ok....That's a tall order SirDie but I guess I can try and accomodate your needs! I have everything you're asking for and much more which I'll mention to you over Xbox Live whenever I get on!

Thanks a ton. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately I am not able to access live this weekend. I will be back on either Sunday or Monday. I'll talk to you then.

Unfortunately, I was delayed more. However, I now have access to xbox live once again, and will talk to you when I see you on.

Edited by Sirdiesalot
  • 2 weeks later...

o: full set of nikosates blade dance! is that level 60? Really having problems getting that one for my seraphim, I only have gloves atm :\ My GT is ajaxduo I also have a topic posted around here somewhere with what items I currently have.

• 3 months later...

looking for an impenetrable protector, lower level the better will trade any or ALL of the following

shields

-Glaciel Defender - 225

-Shield of mirrors - 224

-Stalworth Safegaurd - 230

-Wall of Flames - 225

Weapons

-Optimus minimus - 225

-Ice Flash - 207

-Flame smiter - 204

-Ysandrifa's Law - 213

-Boneslicer - 206

-Romuils Tears - 218