Legendaries needed for SacredWiki

I know, I know. Everybody wants some legendaries :thumbsup: . As you have probably noticed, I'm updating the legendaries page with hq stats pics and new close-ups. Schot told me about a program where you can find a lot of items, such as sets, uniques and legendaries. There are some ones that I can't find there, so if anybody has one of the following, please upload your char to mediafire or a similar place and pm me the link. These are the legendaries I'm looking for:

• Charo's Steel Blade
  • Dark Eagle's Wings
  • Instrument of the Assassin
  • Ker's Hand
  • Khral's Sceptre
  • Kilkeel's Poison Bringer
  • Kybele's Song
  • Merciless Avenger
  • Legend (I just want the image, so a dragonslayer would be OK)
  • Soorn's Doombringer
  • Second Ring

Oh, and if you have the Seraphim's set Nikotaste's Arguments, please sent it too. :thumpsup:

Thanks in advance

Edited by Munera

Spunky and Woody would you two be able to send a file of the toon with the most number of legendaries on it to Munera?

He can then photograph the legendaries for the wiki at very high settings.

:thumbsup:

gogo

I doubt any of my pics are good enough as I don't use high quality settings.

It's OK. I had a Legend but it didn't had the correct skin, so the stats box is perfect.

th_legend.gif

I've sent you a PM with the link regarding some of the legendaries/sets.

Yes, thank you. The bad thing is that it's RapidShare, so I'll be able to download it in 2 hours :thumbsup:

EDIT: It's not a joke. I can't download it. Can anybody get in here and upload it to another place?

kcopia.gif

Edited by Munera

Bah, I tried to download it for you Munera but Rapid gave me the same error. Rapidfire is useless these days... I've enabled uploads here in the wiki forum. You guys can upload your chests or saves here. You should see an option to upload an attachment when making a post in this section. You either upload it as a zip or as a txt. If you don't feel like compressing into zip just add .txt to the end of your file so that it looks like chest.sacred2chest.txt or hero01.sacred2save.txt. Then remove the .txt after downloading to return it to normal.

Click on the Manage Current Attachment and then click on the plus sign to add the download link to your post.

chest.sacred2chest.txt

Haha, yah. Veeeeeery old landfill. There's a few uniques in there that are probably obsolete now. ^^ Sorry if you were disappointed. I was just testing the cool tool. I guess I might have mentioned that. Thanx for testing it though! :thumbsup:

Sorry about the broken link, Rapidshare has been working fine the other times I have uploaded files to that site.

EDIT: uploaded the file again, hope it works now.

seraphim.zip

Edited by Spunky

OK, I've added those to the wiki. I modified a little the Kharl's stats box in order to separate the item modifier and the skill needed:

th_kharl.gif

I'd like to know which are Ice & Blood legendaries, because there is a specific frame for them.

I'm waiting for more! :superman:

• 3 weeks later...