The Secrets of Getting Legendaries in Sacred 2

For my taste, it is too comlicated and unfun to create farm/smith/trade character as foundation for others charecters.

I hate general skills anyway (feels like bad game design), so I have changed  some parameters in balance.txt few days ago. ZRareExpectationNN have multiplied from 1.5 for lover tier 01 to a 2.5 for tier 15 - that means no need for Enhanced Perception. TraderOfferUpperRareBase = 12 ; Trader_SpecialOffer = 20000 - no need for Trading skill. And ExpLS100-175 changed to 1000 to eliminate that hilarious experience penalty.

So my Shadow Warrior goes only with blacksmithing skill (he is 20lvl though :lol:). Also I have installed Flix's Enhanced Edition with Enhanced Spells option and increased spawns. Feels good with main BFG Seraphim at 80+ level at Platinum and 60+% Survival bonus. 

Sacred Character editor used as respec tool (get used to Diablo III or Grim Dawn respec) and difficulty unlocker for Single Player. (Sorry for my Eng).

• Like! 1
7 hours ago, xcessive said:

This is my CM Patch 0160 SW. This build is perfect as a first char, that can help every char that follows. I always wanted to make a guide, but I have been too lazy so far :)

I think you will know which boni these are, even though its all in German. Beeing a ghost certainly helps (armor lore is my only defensive skill). I also did Ancaria Airlines 60 times. I always do it in the background, when I read the forum or watch mavies/series.

EP gives another 70% Chance to find valuables. I´m currently at 16 runs without legendary.

big_0007.jpg

I will say, that's a very curious skill set you got there! I can see the endgame with that build but I'd be very curious to understand the mechanics of playing with it from level 1.