The Secrets of Getting Legendaries in Sacred 2

The 375% you get from EP mastery, is that the one that is written in green? if I'm not completely wrong here that goes only by stuff that is in chest/barrels and not loot from enemies.

No, that was only a translation error in the tooltip. EP always affects monster drops, but mastery also applies the EP MF to chests/barrels/etc.

The 375% you get from EP mastery, is that the one that is written in green? if I'm not completely wrong here that goes only by stuff that is in chest/barrels and not loot from enemies.

No, that was only a translation error in the tooltip. EP always affects monster drops, but mastery also applies the EP MF to chests/barrels/etc.

Heya,

was waiting for you to confirm this Llama :) I remember you saying this time and time again. Needless to say that I am convinced of the same :D

Greetz

was waiting for you to confirm this Llama :) I remember you saying this time and time again.

In post #28 in fact... :D I'd need to check what colour the MF bonus is from EP on the tooltip in Ice and Blood, since the last time I looked at it was pre-Ice and Blood (when it was only displayed as the mastery bonus, despite it being in effect pre-mastery).

Slevin, there aren't any female T-mutant models either (a female High Elf gets mutated into a male T-mutant).

Well, another 65 Guardian kills last night.. no Legendaries yet,but...I did this AWESOME COOL UNIQUE

Quetzal's First Strike

yay...it's not a legendary but it's cool and now I don't feel like so much a looooooooooooooooooosah

:)

gogo

p.s. Barristan awesome with the haul...how many have you found total now?

p.s. I've come up with the math that it's prettymuch alltheleech frommytoon coming from armor and the wep that's killing the guardians so fast... and I built this toon with a ton of regen... I'm now swalling as many runes as I can to get mydamage for teh Darting Assault up high...then from there I will trade out the socket I win this way on my armor and stick in mf. Only crappy thing is this toon is a zero utility build... so any rings , ammies with mf coming from ep skill are useless.

You'd need to lure some to a T-Energy pool and convert them of course.

You could use Primal Mutation of the Temple Guardian.

Btw there are no mutant champs.

Ah you're right Slevin. In game they don't appear to be Champion, and as Llama said females are converted to males, but in the files the t-energy enemies are being refered to as elite so I'm guessing that t-energy are given the stats blueprints that are used for Chamions champions. I think... I'll try to confirm that though.

EDIT:

Ok, so in creatures.txt you can see that many ID's will point to a different ID number for their respective Champion versions of themselves. I've made the assumption that "elite_creature_id" means "go to this id # to see the champion version of this creature". However T-energy enemies, (tenerg_ in creatures.txt), point to their own ID #'s as the "elite_creature_id" #.

Well, another 65 Guardian kills last night.. no Legendaries yet,but...I did this AWESOME COOL UNIQUE

Quetzal's First Strike

yay...it's not a legendary but it's cool and now I don't feel like so much a looooooooooooooooooosah

:D

gogo

p.s. Barristan awesome with the haul...how many have you found total now?

p.s. I've come up with the math that it's prettymuch alltheleech frommytoon coming from armor and the wep that's killing the guardians so fast... and I built this toon with a ton of regen... I'm now swalling as many runes as I can to get mydamage for teh Darting Assault up high...then from there I will trade out the socket I win this way on my armor and stick in mf. Only crappy thing is this toon is a zero utility build... so any rings , ammies with mf coming from ep skill are useless.

Man that lil Dryad that could certainly can! She's a killing machine gogo. Really built her well. Great idea about taking more runes to increase your damage. You've got some awesome regen to work with. :) Did you find at all that switching from fire damage to Magic damage helped at all?

Come on guys. Who's gonna get a Legendary first! :)

Heya,

@Schot, I'm putting my money on Max :D Tho I have a few chars that are bound to find one again soon. Having fun with a new Shadow Warrior build atm... could be a great farmer soon.

@Gogo, tally is at 5... tho I only have 3 myself :) I tend to give stuff I dont need away :) (not counting the Stradals and Tyrannys tho)

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

Ok, after look at it in Ice and Blood, from the tooltip, it would be understandable to think that the white mod (+36% or so at level 75) would be for monster drops & the green mod (+180% or so at level 75) would be for chest/barrel/etc drops.

I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT.... and so on...

I GOT ME MAH LEGENDARY

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WH WH WH WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Widowmaker!

I think I got it on tween run 350 -375 ... guess this could mean a long wait till next one ? I'm gonna keep this up...lol, I find the farming relaxing...and now I'll take notes on the number of kills.

Love and kisses...k, scratch the kisses... lots of love to everyone that showed up here with inspiring words and coos of support.

It's gonna be a BLENDAH DAY

Got the drop also from the Heart of the Machine ^^

gogo

My girl had zero mf when the kill was made...but after I got this legendary I began the process of trading out socketed damage for mf. So far two sockets has gotten me about 40 % (or something like that) ...this is base damage coming off the wep I,m trading out, so my leech which is huge more than six percent per hit is untouched. Because the regen is so good on this toon, I'm finding I,m able to eat a TON of Ravaged Impact runes and this is helping with the boss kill with a Death Blow of 71 percent, Schot your idea of switching to the magic does wonders on some of the kills... nothing more fun than to see chunks of hp being ripped away ...wheeeeeeeeeeeee

what about ice on taking out guardians...these yutzes love to stun me... would me having the ice damage be able to stun them before they do it to me ?

You guys are that are legendary farming... what kind dblow are you using, how much leech are you using ?

Tanks for yays and oohs guys, means tons !

gogo

I have 3.7% on my Temple Guardian (full Combat Modules set + Kal'dur's), my Shadow Warrior have 3.9% from the hammer I'm using.

Took the time when I killed the 4th Guardian with the Shadow Warrior, 12 sec as I thougt it would be.

EDIT: how many Kal'dur's do you have Slevin?

Edited by Spunky
You can get 2 giant T-mutant spiders and some T-energy Ent here :

tenergy.png

It's the only place I know for mutating Ents.

Good spot Woody!

Btw, this might be a great place for mutating large groups of Werewolves which should become a dangerclass 9 t-energy as mentioned in my earlier post.

Link to map area

669rmb.png

@Schot, so what we are trying to do is round up any and all werewolves and run them into the t-energy pools to make the a level 9? And in the way we might open the chance for legendary drop?

I have my Kungfu dryad at level 71 now on platnium and sitting outside of Griffenbourgh. And thinking about it if I can get a monolith or find a cave close to the t-energy pools I would be able to farm the area by gettin respawns from a teleport of jumping in a cave. Could be much faster than reset of server.