Mentor Statues are Broken in Ice & Blood

Llama8

Heya,

it is explained in one of the load screens that it is not broken but intended.

Hero of Ancaria statue no longer works in combination with Mentor.

Greetz

But it's also not working if you forged +experience into your equipment. :)

Heya,

it is explained in one of the load screens that it is not broken but intended.

Hero of Ancaria statue no longer works in combination with Mentor.

Greetz

But it's also not working if you forged +experience into your equipment. :)

Haha, another OVERfix by Deep Silver that :)

Too bad tho...

Greetz

Hmmmm

Woody... got an idea to ...repair these poor statues !

3196.L.jpg

Oops... no... wrong link...

:)

-> super%20glue%20three%20pack.jpg

Ahhh nooo it's the effect of these statues who is broken ?

Oh, sorry, haven't understand properly...

For this... no idea.

Ridiculous :thumbsup:

lol Woody. Yes ummm. I'm not sure if the cream and glue will combine well. ^^

I was thinkin a bit about these misbehaving statues and I wonder... Maybe just the floaty experience numbers are not displaying properly and that we still do get the experience bonus. Just that the floating numbers aren't showing it. Wishful thinking I know... Anyway. When I get a chance I'll check that out.

It does... :P

Yeah this was a big downer. It's not like it was a crazy evil awful exploit. Schot you did one of the most intelligent builds ever... the experience build...remember that member of party who would remain at temple for us?

Genius idea Schot

+++

:P

gogo

It does... :P

Yeah this was a big downer. It's not like it was a crazy evil awful exploit. Schot you did one of the most intelligent builds ever... the experience build...remember that member of party who would remain at temple for us?

Genius idea Schot

+++

gogo

Experience build? Tell all. And on the topic of bugged experience, I dont think the tutor silver mod (experience) for augmenting guidon works...anyone noticed that?

Experience build? Tell all. And on the topic of bugged experience, I dont think the tutor silver mod (experience) for augmenting guidon works...anyone noticed that?

It works only for party members, not for your own Shadow Warrior... :P

Hmm, what about the healing mod, same thing there?

EDIT: The Experience mod works as it should, AG at level 118 gives me a XP bonus of 33.5%.

Was testing it against some Temple Guardian's and without AG the gain was 2.6K and with 3.5K.

Edited by Spunky
Hmm, what about the healing mod, same thing there?

EDIT: The Experience mod works as it should, AG at level 118 gives me a XP bonus of 33.5%.

Was testing it against some Temple Guardian's and without AG the gain was 2.6K and with 3.5K.

Really ?

Hmm

My last tests was done in 2.43 version, so maybe it's fixed now.

The XP mod for AG wasn't working for me earlier this week, regardless of whether I had any +XP gear on or not. I was getting the same amount of XP from monsters with AG active as without.

It was definitely this patch that I noticed it not working, but I'll have another look. I dont remember the elite mod being bugged...I'll check that out too.

EDIT: Well the tutor mod is definitely bugged for me. 2871 experience with and 2871 without against the temple guardians.

Edited by Dragon Brother

Ok, my testing creating a new character showed the tutor mod did work however elite didnt. However the tutor mod does not stack with any other +experience gear you have on. Same as mentor statues not stacking with any experience bonuses. The bonus shows up in the tooltip yet has no effect if you already have +experience gear equipped.

Perhaps that means that the Hero Statues are working after all, but not when XP gear is equipped so they are not entirely broken just half functional.