Some one touched on this subject in another thread but it confused the hell out of me. Anyhow If your like me and you've played this game steadily and built the same types of characters a couple of times to check out slight mods in different ways you could use a break from doing missions again and again. Before I go further this trick works 100% of the time but only down side is you will be alone for a while but on the upside you can skip from silver to niob! w/o actually doing one bit of your silver mission.

How it works click start and join a quick match of a toon doing there campaign. If any part of that toons campaign is completed it will save on your toon thus transfering the fact that you done that part in your missions. Now Leave the game and continue, and walla you have now jumped from silver to Niob w/o doing any part of your silver mission.

I wouldn't recomend jumping from silver directly to niob cause your gear would get you slaughtered but you can try!

Tip 2 is for all those voodoo dryads spawning up out there. Have you been running for 30 secs and have not seen any experience in your log but your screen is skipping? Well heres how you collect whats owwed to you. (Ps3 tip sorry not sure if it works on pc or xbox) Hold R1 and go to you items menu. then hit the right control pad button to go from weapons to armor to relics to misc... after doing so close this screen and run a lil further and you will get a frozen screen for a couple of seconds and a ton of experience.

P.s. before you do that you might want to have GGT up and acute mind because even though your screens frozen your still getting hit.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a tip just observation! I had not played in about a week and I logged in today to level/quest some more on my new dryad build. OMG I think the psn crashing was the best thing that could have happened to a voodoo dryad. Now the network is alot stronger for some odd reason and I level 2xs as fast now. W/o any crashes from psn. Good job sony. I havent tried to contaminate in an open room but in a closed private session I never crashed the server so thats awesome.

Edited by karruptedkat