Deep Silver Releases Official Hotfix for Chat v2.65.2

Were you not able to join the server Smitty? I had just assumed that we would be able to play together regardless of 2.65.1 or 2.65.2.

your server was in the greyed out group. So there must be enough of a difference between the two builds. there was quite a few pre-built servers for 2.65.2, but anything else was no-go.

Hmmm, that's interesting... I actually wasn't able to patch my game. I just snagged gogo's exe instead which seemed to work for the chat fix. Wanna meet me in the lobby?

EDIT:

Intersting. Server version is still 2.65.1 and Client version, me, is 2.65.2. Would be kinda surprising if this hotfix prevents the two versions from sharing a server...

Hmmm, that's interesting... I actually wasn't able to patch my game. I just snagged gogo's exe instead which seemed to work for the chat fix. Wanna meet me in the lobby?

EDIT:

Intersting. Server version is still 2.65.1 and Client version, me, is 2.65.2. Would be kinda surprising if this hotfix prevents the two versions from sharing a server...

My laptop is not patched and it logs into closed net and joins furian and I just fine. we are both patched to 2.65.2 and the laptop is 2.65.1

The patch is just odd, why release a patch to fix a tiny issue when there are more interesting problems; why release a patch at all if you aren't supporting the product. DS aren't Activision, they aren't that big that 1 hand can be doing one thing and the other the opposite.. so what is going on there?

Was this focus thing so annoying as to stop you playing or is there a small fraction of the population (in Germany) that is listened too and who must have strange ideas about what major problems exist?

Is the English version of SIF just seen as whingers who were never happy with game, and who just hang on to push people away from game? There were a few of them but they got bored long ago when it was clear we weren't listening anymore.

Clap Clap Clap Deep Silver.

A game-killer patch ! :)

Since this thing is installed, I noticed a LOT of lags, my Area of Effect Temple Guardian started to be unplayable because of all this lag.

Now, I fully reinstalled the game, activated it with 2.65.2... and... impossible to start it now ! It stay on one of the pics after load-screen.

So, no thanks for me, I'll reinstall the game with 2.65.1 version.

Once again a game-killer patch, I really don't know what deep silver want with that !

:( , :D and :D

Well for myself I haven't had any trouble at all and kinda like the patch. ^^ Granted I haven't played a Temple Guardian since patching.

Oh and yes Colif. IMO and a lot of other online players this was the absolute most complained about issue. There are of course many problems but this particular one was the most voiced.

I would say drop rates had been a better option for a fix as I never struggled with the chat box, but that's of course just me since I'm such a loot w***e :D

A game-killer patch ! :D

Since this thing is installed, I noticed a LOT of lags, my Area of Effect Temple Guardian started to be unplayable because of all this lag.

Now, I fully reinstalled the game, activated it with 2.65.2... and... impossible to start it now ! It stay on one of the pics after load-screen.

Once again a game-killer patch, I really don't know what deep silver want with that !

:( , :) and :cry:

Come to think of it, woody. All my Blue screen MEM dumps came while in server with you. I don't get em on any other server. Wonder what is diff about your PC than Barris and Mine. other than you play french version?

A game-killer patch ! :agreed:

:( , :sigh: and :cry:

Come to think of it, woody. All my Blue screen MEM dumps came while in server with you. I don't get em on any other server. Wonder what is diff about your PC than Barris and Mine. other than you play french version?

Hmpf...

Yes, EU/FR version...

Pfff, doesn't give me any envy to continue. (especially when I hear my harddisk crying Oo)

Oh and yes Colif. IMO and a lot of other online players this was the absolute most complained about issue. There are of course many problems but this particular one was the most voiced.

Okay, fair enough, I didn't know as I haven't played online.

Too bad about your experiences with the patch woody.

Game uninstalled. :P

Sorry to hear that you seem to have given up on the game now woody. :cool:

Though I fully understand and appreciate your frustration.

My only point for posting is to make note of the fact that not everyone that has the new patch has a problem. (my game seems happy with the new patch).

So it possibly is something either conflicting with your particular pc or perhaps a corrupted file/download.

Perhaps you might like to try posting over on the SIF to see if others have a similar problem.

It would be a shame to lose a good member of the Sacred online community if it is just a simple fix. :)

Thanks Stubbie for your reply, appreciated. :)

I'll wait a bit before reinstalling it, maybe I'll try today. I already fought a lot to make this game working... I'm a bit tired.

Now it's uninstalled, my harddisk stopped to 'cry', I find this very strange...

If the problem restart after reinstallation, I'll open a new thread in technical section of the SIF.

:)

Edit : Reinstalled without 2.65.2, now the problem is the same, I think this patch have done something very bad somewhere. I've to reformat PC... pffft

Edited by Woody
Please Sign In or Sign Up