Help with a Quest name on Dryad Island

West of Aerendyr along the coastline you'll run into several Smugglers. They all have the quest enemy icon when looking at the mini-map. I hadn't activated any quests in the Dryad Islands when I ran into them and couldn't figure out which one they belonged to. Was hoping someone might know which quest they are associated with. Thx :heat:

West of Aerendyr along the coastline you'll run into several Smugglers. They all have the quest enemy icon when looking at the mini-map. I hadn't activated any quests in the Dryad Islands when I ran into them and couldn't figure out which one they belonged to. Was hoping someone might know which quest they are associated with. Thx :heat:

The quest start is a dryad back at the port. she stands opposite of the path entrance east of the Light Campaign quest giver. I need to jump into a light freeplay to confirm the name of the quest. she is looking to recover a medalion. On shadow you have to talk to the captain of the smuggler crew who is out on the docks near the rune master.

• 1 year later...

I am stuck on that quest now. I accepted the quest from the dryad, and she is my companion now, but the quest says I should be in the middle of the sea between Seraphim island and Artamark, the closest I can get to that point is from the very tip of Island of Malday.

post-15332-0-34261300-1316359962_thumb.jpg

any help? much appreciated

Delta!

• 1 year later...

Welcome to DarkMatters!

Do you have the CM Patch installed? It does solve a LOT of these stupid issues Deep Silver dumped on everyone. Been through this quest a number of times with it and haven't had an issue...

I have to do this from memory and it's been a while since I played Sacred 2, so I might be off, but.....

....if not mistaken you need to proceed to the north-east of where you found the smugglers, up to the point where you find the Tree-boss. A bit to the west of that boss is a ramp, which in turn leads to the entrance of a dungeon. The conclusion of the quest is at Dryad Island, not anywhere else.

Best way to get your quest pointer showing the correct entrance is to open your main map, then activate another quest circle - could even be the Empty Office Quest - and then select the quest circle of the quest you want to follow again. Often - not always :( - the quest is directed to the right dungeon entrance.

An even better solution when having Ice and Blood, is to download and install the Community patch.

Thorin :)

This mission alway show a spot between Sheraphim island and main land, even I actived from world map or log book.

I go along the south beach and defeat some pirates, and the mission spot to a cave near there suddenly, I try to get in the cave but stuck because of some crates in front.

Then, I stuck ... :D

Are you trying to enter here?

post-14586-0-38886400-1377318957_thumb.jpg

Which can be found here on the map:

post-14586-0-12094200-1377318987_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Had a brainfart.. posted the wrong pictures... These are, however, correct.

Edited by wolfie2kX
  • 2 weeks later...

I got it, thanks dudes :D

At last I know where is the problem: the wounded pirate

As normal, after defeated pirates at beach, I wil see a wounded pirate with "!?" mark, he will tell me go to the cave. But I can't see him, nothing appear at this place. After read walkthrought on internet I tried restart game several times but does not work, I really discouraged.

And last night, I join game and I can see the pirate, finish the quest.

What happened? game bug or that is my best zodiac moment?

Edited by ekxanh

NO idea... I've had items that drop (Goblin Swords, Orc Hearts, etc...) not drop properly, but I can't say I've ever seen a guy you have to "kill" not show up after you've dropped him. He should be right where you dropped him.