Tracking Set/legendary itens

As we can see, there's a lot of topics speaking of the same thing: How to get a set item on an easy way.

I'm here not to tell how to earn this because there's a lot of topics that explain how to INCREASE (nothing for sure) the way to find a Set/legendary item.

well... What I'm trying to do is:

- Locate Quests that probaly gives Set itens and legendary Itens and put it on a single place.

- Encounter people that have found items from quests and want to share.

My contribution here for now is:

Quest: The Kobold Chieftain

Reward: Set iten at the end.

Quest: Sinister Figure

Quest: Easter Eggs

Quest: Blood Feud

Quest: The undead legion (No only the Legendary Boneslicer, but also 2 or 3 set itens are droped when doing this quest)

Reward: 2+ Set itens during the quest + Boneslicer (legendary) + rare itens during the quest.

Quest: The Dead hold the street

Thanks to: Barristan

Reward: Set item at the end and unique itens during the quest (I got 4).

Those quests I've done and I get set itens at the end, if u have done a quest and u earn a set then post here.

NOTE¹: It's not guaranteed that u will gain the set/legendary iten from the quests, but has a great possibility.

NOTE²: Sorry for the bad English. :)

Edited by PVdL
Legendaries only drop from specific quests like the undead legion and boneslicer, however, im pretty sure any quest can drop a set, some are more likely than others, but it's all chance.

That's the point, what I'm trying to do is gather the quests that most drop such itens and put it in a unique place.

Heya,

Generally the harder the quest, the higher the chance... Like 'The dead hold the street' is a 4 star quest... it has a higher chance.

Besides that, doing more quests increases chance to drop sets for ALL quests. So it is basically a good idea to do alot of quests :)

If you want my opinion on what quest drops the most sets...?

Cursed Forest main quest... without a doubt! With a bit of luck you can find 6-10 set items during the quest.

Greetz

Heya,

Generally the harder the quest, the higher the chance... Like 'The dead hold the street' is a 4 star quest... it has a higher chance.

Besides that, doing more quests increases chance to drop sets for ALL quests. So it is basically a good idea to do alot of quests :)

Cursed Forest main quest... without a doubt! With a bit of luck you can find 6-10 set items during the quest.

Greetz

I'm not sure, but... Cursed forest is for Ice and Blood isn't it?

'Cause I'm playing the 2.43 version of FA.

but, nice tip, let's increase the numbers of those quests and rate which one drops more set itens.

Greetz

That's really cool... this quest drops multiple sets? so...it's like a quest we can farm?

Cool thread Valkhan!

:)

gogo

The concept of "farming" quests intrigues me

:)

gogo

Hehehe ;) Ah well, the quest is mainly good for XP runs imho. At higher lvls I rarely bother to actually pick these sets up. (only CC-10 or Revelation for the clan mules)

If I need 3 sockets sets... I respawn Forest Guardian for half an hour :)

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

when u out of home, you let you're 7 years brother doing quests, and a map for him to see what quests you want him to do.

Then when you get back, you have lots of set itens, that means that if you won't use the set, you sell (or exchange) to make money for better forging on niob that is very expensive lol.

That's why I want to put a great numbers of quests here. :)

Great topic idea, I can't contribute anything worth a half cent cause I am so new to the game, but maybe in the future I can run some tests. Although I currently have over 50%+ chance to find valuables on all my armor and stuff, so I find set items fairly often.

Although I do have one question. . . . Is an item considered a "rare" when its got a specific name? For example, I picked up a Bow called "Bull's Eye" (actually it might have been a quest reward but I do so many quests I wouldn't know which one). Its got great stats and stuff, but is it considered a "rare" if it has a name like that?

The Blind Guardian quest in clear view will net you 4 uniques. only available in SP though. The you get Scribe Bracers of Atherton with 2 gold sockets for the atherton quest in the Griffenborough cemetery. also only available in SP.

Great topic idea, I can't contribute anything worth a half cent cause I am so new to the game, but maybe in the future I can run some tests. Although I currently have over 50%+ chance to find valuables on all my armor and stuff, so I find set items fairly often.

Although I do have one question. . . . Is an item considered a "rare" when its got a specific name? For example, I picked up a Bow called "Bull's Eye" (actually it might have been a quest reward but I do so many quests I wouldn't know which one). Its got great stats and stuff, but is it considered a "rare" if it has a name like that?

I usually say rare but I the true name is unique, as u can see reading the list below.

What matters is: The color of the name on the item.

Gray= rubbish

White= Normal

Blue= Magic

Yellow= Rare

Dark orange= Unique (Bull's Eye for example)

Bright Orange= Legendary (Boneslicer for example)

Green= Set item

On this topic we want to get the last 3 itens from the quests (Dark orange= Unique ; Bright Orange= Legendary ; Green= Set item), 'cause they're most important and difficult to be founded.

Bull's eye is an example of 'Uniques'. They have a golden color. Yellow items are rare, whereas Set is green and Legendary is orange...

Greetz

I thought that gold color would be a bit more bright...

But let's go for more tips:

I realize that the Chain Quests have good rewards and if long they've a good chance to drop Set itens when completing parts of the chain quests.

I'll do those quests as soon as I can, and put results here.

Heya,

nope... that is unique... a bit brownish gold tho... agreed :D

Chain questing? Hmm... like Cursed Forest main. Sometimes, butn not as consistent I think.

Greetz

I usually say rare but I the true name is unique, as u can see reading the list below.

What matters is: The color of the name on the item.

Gray= rubbish

White= Normal

Blue= Magic

Yellow= Rare

Dark orange= Unique (Bull's Eye for example)

Bright Orange= Legendary (Boneslicer for example)

Green= Set item

On this topic we want to get the last 3 itens from the quests (Dark orange= Unique ; Bright Orange= Legendary ; Green= Set item), 'cause they're most important and difficult to be founded.

For console it is a star system. just to add to what you had already.

0 star= rubbish

0 star= Normal

1 star= Magic

2 star= Rare

3 star= Unique (Bull's Eye for example)

4 star= Legendary (Boneslicer for example)

3 star= Set item