2. Attributes

3. Skills

4. Combat Arts

5. General, Gameplay and Combat tips

6. Armor and Weapons

7. Damage Lore - advantages and info

1. Introduction

Hello all good organics beings,

I introduce you new Temple Guardian build MECHANIX X-E level 130, using a full potential of his mechanical arm powered by Lost Fusion. All gameplay and character design is for Sacred 2: Ice & Blood v.2.65.1. and for playing Niob (finished at level 117). This character is using power of shopping and smithing ability of his ancestor, MECHANIX T-100. Understandig how this build works requires at least average game mechanics knowledge.

Thanks again, Ascaron, for this great game, and thank you, readers and players. Enjoy this wall text (of my crazy english).

characteroverwievt.jpg

2. Attributes

There are six types of attributes. Three of them, Strenght, Dexterity and Vitality are complete useless for this build. The three other has much more potential for us (in order of importance):

* Stamina - one point per every level. Decrease regen. time of all Combat Art, this is what we want.

* Intelligence - totally 50 points between char. level 50-100. Increase damage of all Combat Art and increase Spell Intensity. Due to no Deathblow for spell-based Combat Arts in Ice and Blood, this is one of many new different small ways to find new powers.

* Willpower - one point per level over char. level 100. Willpower increase Spell Resistance and your Shield energy.

Dont forget, Survival Bonus increase your base attribute value by +% modifier. Try to stay alive:-)

attskills.jpg

3. Skills

2. level Armor Lore (AL, 5 hard points) - basic defensive skill for all character with all benefits.

3. level Devout Guardian Focus (DGF, Mastery at 75lvl) - DGF is your gate to buff your character and effective using of Deathly Spears (DS) and it is source of modification points. Decrease regen. time and regen. penalty and increase Combat Arts (Combat Arts) level without penalty. All guardians are devout to its God, soul and mechanical body.

5. level Lost Fusion Lore (LFL, Mastery at 75lvl) - LFL is your knowledge about killing power of your mechanical arm. Learn it, use it and love it. You receive damage bonus, critical bonus and very important casting speed bonus. This is your definitely first mastery skill at all and source of modification point.

8. level Lost Fusion Focus (LFF, 7th mastery skill) - a support and necessary skill for your Fusion arm. Decrease regen. time and increase Combat Arts level without penalty. No other way.

12. level Combat Discipline (CD, 4th mastered skill) - CD is a different way how to increase your killing power. And brings great benefit - increase damage of your Combat Arts by +% and decrease regen. time of all Combat Arts in Combo slot by 10%, resp. 20%. Kalos kai agathos for your character.

18. level Concentration (CC, 5 hard points) - two buffs, decrease all regen. time. Anything else?

25. level Warding Energy Lore (WEL, 3rd mastered skill) - WEL is key to basic and amazing TGs protection. You want this blue pulsating egg around you. You are safe with your shield. You ARE the shield.. Increase your Shield energy (learn about your Shield as much as possible!) and unlock WEL item modifiers.

-- In my opinion, right now, at level 25, is base essence of your LF Temple Guardian finished. Seven skills create a new Fusion warrior. Next steps create uniqe cyborg --

35. level Tactics Lore (TL, 5-? hard points) - I choose TL to support damage of DS (yes, Deathly Spears is spell-based Combat Art affected by weapon-based skill) and because of faster adding modification points. Ahh, and one think of course - unlock Damage Lore:-)

50. level Damage Lore (DL, 5th mastered skill) - Damage Lore is a hidden brilliant, source of tons tricks, cross of character design decision, a very funny skill and deathblow substitution. It deserves players attention. Affect your shield, cannon, flamethrower, jolts, beam, armgun and weapon. Deeply explanation during this text. Next.

65. level Enhanced Percpetion (EP, 6th mastered skill) - Items, loot, treasures, chests,barrels, boxes, greed, boss farming, sets, uniqes, legendaries, epics, baalruns.. Anything else needs to be explain?

Skill Masteries: Mastery skills (it means 75 hard points investment) in this order due to important benefits and game progress: LFL, DGF, WEL, CD, DL, EP. The rest is yours decision: TL greatly improves your DS, LFF adds modification points for Archimedes Beam and Propelled Levitation, decrease regen. time and increase Combat Art level without penalty. Mastery of Armor and Concentration are not neccesary.

Skill Options: Instead of picking EP at level 65, you have some other nice options to maximize your survival ability or killing power.

Toughness - is a great resistance and damage mitigation improvment.

Source Warden Lore/Focus - is a way to make a truly three-aspects hybrid. Modify Fiery Ember to create "support static aura" by Scald and Churn. Churn is crucial for improvement fire power of your DS and FE. Or modify Icy Evanescence to create "support static aura" by Freeze and Deep Frost for improvement your AD. Or modify Charged Grid to create "support active aura" by Havoc/Unnatural Selection/Longevity and increase your possibly "weaken" radius. Or modify Untouchable Force as your third buff (need Concentration Mastery) by Mind Control/Calm/Crumble.

Riding - pick this skill only if you are a truly Mobiculum fan :-)

4. Combat Arts

Combat Arts and especially modifications are really uniqe part of Sacred 2 gameplay. I tried a lot of different combination (and still trying) and theres my results. In my desicion I want not only power, but I need some tricks, skills synergies and fun. I like Jack-of-all-Trades types based character, where every design desision perfectly fit in hole picture. For Battle Aura and T-Energy Shroud - memorize only ONE rune and increase their level via + Combat Arts or + Aspect and for activate them use a Buff Gear. For AD and JT - memorize unly one rune until you mastery LFF - then memorize as many runes to keep regen ~0.8sec. For FE and AB - memorize as many runes to keep Combat Art´s level without penalty or a little higher.

Buffs

The War Tatoo

battleaura.jpg

To modify Combat Alert to Battle Aura use your 7th, 8th and 9th modification point.

* Offensive - well, start with testing modification. My question was, how is my weapon and armgun useful? I have great Combat Arts, but am I able to fight at the same time with my weapons?

Alpha is Attack value (obtained only from Combat Arts), Omega is Attack Speed (obtained only from Items). So, thats the reason for Offensive modification. And in fact, I know that Defensive will be completely useless due to another defensive tricks.

* Counter Strike - And do you know this one? Lalala, a nice walking around Kobolds camp. Ah, Kobold, he is attacking me.. he is hitting me! I am kidding, he hit himself. And againg and again. Same mistake as hundreds of dozen before him.

* Permanent - I dont like recast and recast, run and recast. I know that permanent halve bonuses, but it is price I am able to pay.

The Blue T-Egg

tenergyshroud.jpg

Learn about your shield from Wiki. Shield is TGs main defensive ability and brings lots of useful features. And you dont need invest to Vitality or Constitution at all. To modify T-Energy Shroud use your 1st, 2nd and 6th modification point

* Derogate - create short range magic damage pulses, which ticks every 1,5 sec. I love this modification, because with Damage Lore your shield become a permanent magic aura which damages and weakness your opponent. Nice trick.

* Reduction - permanent Damage mitigation in Shield - long live and prosper. Read why not Rechearge in this topic.

* Reflection - permanent spell, resp. Combat Arts reflection back to your enemies.

Two buffs brings you: more Attack (Defense), Shield, Damage Absorption, Damage Reflection, Spell Reflection, Damage Mitigation, Magic damage and Weakness aura. Thats good I think :-)

For activate your high level Buffs without increase reg. time use a special prepared Buff Gear by your smither/shopper.

mechanixshieldstatue.jpg

Killing Arts

The Fiery Penetrator

deathlyspears.jpg

Deathly Spears is the second half of your main melee killing power. Use it in one Combo after Jotling Touch. DS is spell-based Combat Arts affected by Weapon Lore, Damage Lore and Casting Speed (in original Sacred 2 it was Attack Speed). To modify DS use your 3rd, 4th and 5th modification point. You receive a new DS wave: 1st at DSlvl 1; 2nd at DSlvl 18; 3rd with Jab modification which unlock way for -> 4th when you memorized 40

DS runes and DSlvl is over 40; 5th when you memorized 60 DS runes and DSlvl is over 60; 6th when you memorized 80 DS runes and DSlvl is over 80.

* Gore - this modification was simple. I want to use JT and Ds in a combo, and without knock-back the combo works... However with knock-back it doesn't. But in fact, no knockback is the only one positive aspect of Gore.

* Singe - Hahaa, almost every hit of DS with Damage Lore burns enemies around you. So it is like "permanent" flaming aura around you - it is similar princip like Derogate in your T-Shield. Nicely done, vaclaf:-)

* Jab - one addition wave instantly and others unlocked. Great improvement.

Simultaneously active DSs have devastating effect.

The Freezing Billiard

amplifyingdischarger.jpg

Fact is that Amplifying Discharge was weak in original Sacred2, and in Ice and Blood without the help of Deathblow I expected .. say nothing. But the fact is that I was mistaken, Not about the power, but how useful AD can be. Lets modify and clear my expression. To modify AD use your 5th, 6th and 7th modifiction point. Try to reach AD level 50 due to modification bonuses!

* Ricochet - add third possibly target and better chance for additional hit. Continue ..

* Momentum - Knockback, finally without the "direction bug" in Ice and Blood. Continue ..

* Ice Bullets - Ice damage.

Result and my goal with AD: with ADlvl 50 I have a cannonball with two damage types, 100% chance to hit 3 opponent and with 90% chance knock them back and, as bonus from Damage Lore, I slow them down. Is this nice, isnt it? All in fire rate 0.6s in combo..

Look, AD is not about somethink like amazing killing power (its impossible, and one extra Ice Bullets doesnt fix it) . It is about well designed tricky and protective ranged Combat Arts. Momentum keeps a permanent distance between you and up to three enemies, while Ice Bullets slows them down (improves by Damage Lore) - it gives you a perfect time to shoot again from your safe position.

Right now I am playing Blood Forest area, and AD is a great weapon against all "Eye" type of enemies - Seekers, Demonic Eyes, Flying Eyes, Demonic Skulls, Mage´s Curses etc.

Of course it doesnt mean you have to modify AD this way, it is only about how AD works in this build.

The Protector

joltingtouch.jpg

Eh, Jolting Touch .. I think JT is the best LF Combat Art and possibly the Best Combat Art Temple Guardian has. Great modification potential, nice effects, and lucky thing is that it its a single target. JT is first half of your main melee attack combo (with DS). Finally JT features "Combat Arts regeneration per jolt" is now fixed in Ice and Blood. And small notice: JT is essential for survival ability.. thats Protector! Dont forget, bonuses from two (and more) simultaneously active JT stack! Use your first three modification points to modify JT.

* Payback - additional Close Combat Reflection. Kill your enemies by your defense.

* Self Repair - 5% of your total health healing every one pulse. With more JT.. I must live it.

* Shelter - and finally, a huge Damage Mitigation bonus when JT is active.

Well, I think theres nothing to say more. JT is amazing.

The Flamethrower

furiousemblazer.jpg

Furious Emblazer (FE) is your main middle range Combat Arts with very devastating potencial, but can be very badly modified due to nonclearly legend. And FE is very friendly with Damage Lore, surpising! To modify FE use your 4th, 8th and 9th modification point.

* Accelerant - I pick more damage instead of chance for burn, because with Damage Lore it IS more damage with more chance for burn.

* Incapacitate - stun is good, it is good lookin at stunned and burned pack of enemies (dont forget, it is only game, its not real..) Dont pick Terror, it is annoying.

* Burnout - works exactly like deathblow. Excellent against champions and bosses. Intensify only change damage frequency from 1.3/sec to 2/sec, nothing more.

swampfoto.jpg

The Laser

archimedesbeam.jpg

Archimedes Beam fit flawlessly into Temple Guardian character design, but is very poorly realized. It has a very long execution animations during that you are unable to move and there are only limited combat situation in which is AB useful. Other side is, it has very good damage (one laser inflict displayed damage five times per one cast) with nice modification options. You need to learn how to use AB effectively in combat. But still I am think this Combat Art could be much better. Use your 10th, 11th nd 12th modification points.

* Bundle - I decided for pure power modification to create powerful laser, but slow opponent is also very good options for AB - pick Paralyze instead of Bundle to create a tricky laser.

* Intent - simple decision for Intent (increase chance to critical hit), because lowering attributes - resp. weaknes - is magic damage´s secondary effect. And this build use Damage Lore..

* Shelter - due to immobility during execution this Combat Art I decided for more protectiction. Otherwise, there are not much "debuffable" opponents.

archimedesbeamaction2.jpg

5. General, gameplay and combat tips

* This character needs support from utility character - a high level shopper and smither.

* Good equipment is neccesary.

* Put your Combat Arts into combo slot. You receive regenration bonus from Combat Discipline. Only one combo is "true" combo - JT+DS.

* Try to reach 150% run and casting speed as soon as possible. Attack speed is only for fun, increase firing rate of your arm gun.

* Optimal regen. time for combo with 150% casting speed is: AD 0.7s, JT+DS 1.5s, FE 2,2s.

* At higher level, be very careful whenever you play with disabled shield.

* DANGER enemies: because of DoT effect totally ignores your shield and damage mitigation, be careful in fight against Spiders, Plants and those frakkin Eyes in Cursed Forest, which inflict %life leech. And be careful about Root spells!

* DANGER "undefeatable" Bosses: Forest Guardian - this tree completely heals himself. Sinister Prince and Haenir use devastating Expulse Magic. A succesfull strategy against these Bosses is more than welcome!

6. Armor and Weapons

Finding and creating of your amory and weaponry is a integral part of game .. and very satisfying. As I said before, you need support of utility character, which shops some nice jewels and use his smithing art for you. Lets look at useful items, from my experience best fit to this build.

Demiurge set: This set is very common as a loot and quest rewards. Use an Arm of the Demiurge (two sockets, Critical hit and +AD), Greaves (two sockets, Damage Mitigation and +JT) and Boots of the Demiurge (two sockets, run speed and + FE). Partial set bonus from this three items is + skill bonus (value depends on your actual game difficulty (Niob +9). For low level character I recommend Prototype Greaves instead of Demiurg.

Prototype set: This set is amazing good-looking, every part has three sockets and nice bonuses. There is a good chance for drop from White Griffin, but Helmet drops most frequently.

Lumen set: This interesting set has a good chance to drop from White Griffin. I use Sash due to very good regeneration bonus with two sockets, also improves Damage and Tactics Lore and Attack Speed - it serves only for increase firing rate of armgun (resp. for fun).

Guardians of Light set: parts of this sets are hard to find. When you are lucky, it drops from bosses or as quest reweard. Shoulders of Truth has three sockets and nice + all Combat Arts bonus. And looks good.

Weapon: Best weapon for this build is Nlovae´s Mystery - especially due to increase combat art range. But this weapon is very, very rare. With all guardians, I found only this one piece - drop from werevolf in swamp, near by Swamp Dragon. Another good options for weapons are Tinwora´s Curse, Officiers Sabre or Ancrid Blade (3 sockets).

Battery: Plasma Energy Core is a great designed battery - three types of damage for your armgun, two gold sockets and very nice +% experience bonus. Solve a Temple Guardian class quest and you got it!

armorandweapons.jpg

7. Damage Lore - advantages and info

damageloremastery.jpg

Mastery of Damage Lore skill is very important part of this build, because of huge synergy to your combat styles. Lets describe them one by one:

* Derogate from T-Energy Shroud - increase %chance and %duration of magic damage weaknes to all enemies around you.

* Gore from Deathly Spears - this fire damage burns with improvment +%damage and +%chance all enemies around you.

* Ice Bullets from Amplifying Discharger - this ice damage slows almost every enemies you hit with +%chance and +%duration.

* Jolting Touch weaknes every touches enemy.

* Furious Emblazer burn with improvment +%damage and +%chance almost every enemies you hit.

* Archimedes Beam weaknes opponents with every hit.

* Better chance and damage from your weapon and battery. If you socket your Battery with Poison Fang, you have great power of all damage types in one character.

* And at the end a little kiss of mathemathics - What does the additional damage bonus from mastery description mean? Base value of DoT effect is 20% from the source damage. 200% additional damage simply multiplies the damage for example the 200% = 2* and 300% is 3* . From picture you can see that every DoT effect inflicts 74% (20*3.7) damage from the base source. When Additional damage reaches 500%, your DoT will deal the same damage as your source damage. Enemies however have each of their own resistance against specific elements, which means some enemies are weak against burns but some are more resistant to burns.

Info about Damage Lore and secondary effects:

! Results for PC Sacred 2: Ice & Blood version 2.65.1 !

* + %chance works for all elemental effects.

* + %damage now works great for fire and poison DoT effects.

* + %duration works only for status effects slow and weaken. DoT effects are not affected.

! Results for PC Sacred 2 version 2.43 and console version !

* Fire Damage -> Burn DoT (damage over time): duration 5 second, inflict 20% base elemental damage per 1sec. from weapons, weapon based Combat Arts and spell based Combat Arts. From Damage Lore Mastery apply + %chance, but NO + %duration and + %damage doesnt work properly.

* Poison Damage -> Poison DoT, duration 3 second, inflict 20% base elemental damage per 1sec. from weapons, weapon based Combat Arts and spell based Combat Arts. From Damage Lore Mastery apply + %chance, but NO + %duration and + %damage doesnt work properly.

* Ice Damage -> Freeze, duration 10 second, 25% slow down run and attack speed of enemies. From Damage Lore Mastery apply + %chance, but NO + %duration and +%damage.

* Magic Damage -> Weaken, duration 10 second, reduce enemy statistics by 20%. From Damage Lore Mastery apply + %chance, but NO + %duration and +%damage.

* DoT effects doesn´t stack (no multiple burn or poison) and doesn´t work with + %critical hit from item modifier.

* DoT effects works great with Death Blow item modifier.

* Damage Lore bonus + %duration seems to be complete useless, + %damage doesnt work properly and + %chance works fine for all elemental secondary effects.

* It seems that some enemy types have hidden reduction of detrimental effects (-damage and -duration) statistic (like plants from Dryad Isles).

* my results may not be finished and I may be wrong. Searching and verification of other players is more than welcome:-)

Notes for testing

* Some Combat Arts like Twisted Torment or Frost Flare has its own unique DoT effect, magic and ice, which stacks. It is question for Dryads and Elves players how Damage Lore affects these DoTs effects.

* Is + %damage and +%duration bugged? (YES, but fixed in Ice and Blood)

* Works + % critical hit bonus from Weapons and Lores skills for DoT effects? (NO)

* Works Deathblow modifier with DoT effect from Combat Arts in Ice&Blood expansion? (NO, but Temple Guardian Furious Emblazer Burnout modification works exactly like Deathblow)

Damage Lore doesn't affect the DoTs from spells if the DoT is stated in the tooltip (Blazing Tempest & Frost Flare as examples). However if Blazing Tempest sets a target on fire (in addition to the stated DoT) due to doing fire damage then this second DoT will be affected by Damage Lore. So it is entirely possible to cast Blazing Tempest & get two DoTs (one due to the Combat Arts in-built DoT & the other due to the monster being set on fire from the fire damage that BT does).

In Ice & Blood Damage Lore affects spells as well as weapon-based attacks. In pre-Ice and Blood Damage Lore only affected weapon-based attacks. An easy way to test this is to use a fire (or poison) based spell & take Damage Lore to 74 points, cast it & note the DoT, then take it to mastery & cast it again & not the DoT (will be significantly higher than pre-mastery).

As I mentioned, Damage Lore will be useful for Ice/Magic chars only in increasing the probability of applying their secondary effects (slow & weaken), Damage Lore is more useful for fire/poison spells as mastery increases the DoT as well.

Damage Lore works well with non-DoT spells, like Firey Ember (damage pulses, each pulse can inflict Burning/fire-DoT which is boosts by Damage Lore), Furious Emblazer (fire damage causes fire DoT), Ancestral Fireball (ditto) & the additional poison damage from various SW/Dryad CAs. Magic Coup would be affected by Damage Lore, but since the magic element causes weaken rather than a DoT, the benefit is reduced (ie, more likely to cause weaken).

Edit #2: An interesting test would be to see whether Damage Lore works with the physical DoT (bleeding, or whatever you want to call it). During the beta Damage Lore had a display bug where it showed increased change to do all elemental effects (including bleeding), but that was fixed & I'm not sure whether it boosts the physical DoT.

* Thanks Viperseven for a lot of grammar correction.

* Thanks Llama8 for later Damage Lore explanation.

* Originaly posted at SIF Temple Guardian section.

* I am a Temple Guardian, not a temple statue!

29480979.jpg

* Firing of ceramics

forestgrillparty.jpg

* "Whisperworks"

fireworkslv.jpg

* Bosses of Cursed Forest

bloodforestbosses2.jpg

* Narmul

widenarmul.jpg

Edited by vaclaf

Heya,

first thing... WOW, you made a very beautiful guide! Kudos :P

Glad to hear someone is making the Lost Fusion tree work!

Mayhap I'll start one sometime.

Greetz

I really enjoyed reading this Guide. Nice work!

I always like your work, you always find ways to make the Temple Guardian a powerful character.

Max

Wuha !

:P

Very nice guide Vaclaf, pleasant to read. Like your previous guide, another funny approach to the LF Temple Guardian.

Really love it !

:D

Great to see that you also posted your build here Vaclaf so the users here could dive into your build :D

A magnificent write up as your previous Lost Fusion build :P

I'm not sure what I love more about this build. The content or the layout. Nevertheless, this is a fantastic guide. Well done vaclaf. :)

:) Wow. This is just awesome. *****/5 for sure.

Wonderful attention to detail for us poor console players! Makes me a sad panda to finally have verification that damage lore does not do very much for console version. I was completely unimpressed with it, the %chance was nice, but I wasn't getting the extra damage...

There was never any doubt in my mind LF could be a wonderful aspect when the proper modifications are chosen.

Erm, great idea....but....theres a big problem about it:

Damage Lore modifies the damage and chance of inflicting a secondary effect like letting your enemies burn, poison them. When burning etc the effect will last longer. As far as good...but it only works for weapon hits! Maybe its till patch 2.43 at PC or at consoles working, but like discussed in our german forum it is definitely unnecessary to use damage lore without using a weapon to crunch some faces with it!

Means: Left-clicks = normal weapon attacks; weaponbased combat arts like "dedicated blow".

When you succesfuly hit your opponent with an weapon attack there will may be a secondary effect.

Combat arts like your flamethrower, deadly spears etc do NOT work with this skill. Can a whole community be wrong?! And why does this community have a comlete different opinion about it?! To many questions....

When you can definitely give me some evidences, I´ll change my mind and be a prophet in my forum to spread your build...

Erm, great idea....but....theres a big problem about it:

Damage Lore modifies the damage and chance of inflicting a secondary effect like letting your enemies burn, poison them. When burning etc the effect will last longer. As far as good...but it only works for weapon hits! Maybe its till patch 2.43 at PC or at consoles working, but like discussed in our german forum it is definitely unnecessary to use damage lore without using a weapon to crunch some faces with it!

Means: Left-clicks = normal weapon attacks; weaponbased combat arts like "dedicated blow".

When you succesfuly hit your opponent with an weapon attack there will may be a secondary effect.

Combat arts like your flamethrower, deadly spears etc do NOT work with this skill. Can a whole community be wrong?! And why does this community have a comlete different opinion about it?! To many questions....

When you can definitely give me some evidences, I´ll change my mind and be a prophet in my forum to spread your build...

I have observed for console version, damage lore DOES indeed, definitely (yes, I'm sure) the CHANCE of secondary effect with Source Warden spells (Firey Ember easiest to test). I have not taken DL to mastery (aborted due to this research) to see if damage and duration work, but I am willing to accept Vacalf's testing and observations that is does not work for console version.

* Thanks Viperseven for a lot of grammar correction.

* Originaly posted at SIF Temple Guardian section.

Since I am a retard, and cannot link to SIF properly, if you click on the link above and in the SIF post, there is another link found in his skills section to Damage Lore testing that was done by some individuals on SIF. I believe their testing was done in PvP, if that makes any difference in how DoT works with Ice and Blood version.

Edited by essjayehm

Hi Oddi,

with respect, I am absolutely sure that Damage Lore (Mastery) works great and properly with TGs Combat Arts in Ice and Blood. I dont know how DL works with other characters Combat Arts. I will demonstrate my proofs on pictures sequences (full resolution):

* first and simple, look at active pure non-modified Fiery Ember with DL Mastery - it is situation after first damage tick. All enemies burns with improved damage.

fieryember1e.jpg

or direct link

* second - look at Deathly Spears casting sequence - after first wave all pigs burns with improved damage.

ds1a.jpg

ds2ph.jpg

ds3h.jpg

or direct link 1, 2, 3.

* third - look closely at this Archimedes Beam - it is start of laser sequence, after first damage dealt. Four from five enemies are weaken.

ab1n.jpg

or direct link

* fourth - quote of Llamas8 authority from SIF guide

llama8squote.jpg

or direct link

I hope that kind of proof is enough to over-estimate (or revalue or .. you know what word I mean:-) yours opinion about how DL works. Or just try simple experiment - create a backup of savegame files with character above level 75 with 75 unspend skill points and start this skill testing.

Edited by vaclaf

Thanks for the answers guys, so console is working 100% as you say. Computer....well thx a lot for the pictures vaclaf but at my monitor I can only see the first 1 or 2 cm and then theres a lot of nothing. When I click on the pictures I get an error message or in the case of a link thats complete I see the same picture as I can see in your posts right now. Is there something wrong with me/my pc or do you guys see the same. Meanwhile I´ll check things with an unskilled Temple Guardian...thx for reply.

Oddi

EDIT: When saving the pictures to my pc the only pic I see completly is the quote of llama8. Enough proof for me to test it myself with an unskilled and carry the good news to my german forum.

Edited by Oddi
You need to click where it says "click to view full image" to take a closer look.

And thats exactly the point where firefox opens a new window and tells me something about "Error 404", link goes to imageshack...

Thanks for the answers guys, so console is working 100% as you say. Computer....well thx a lot for the pictures vaclaf but at my monitor I can only see the first 1 or 2 cm and then theres a lot of nothing. When I click on the pictures I get an error message or in the case of a link thats complete I see the same picture as I can see in your posts right now. Is there something wrong with me/my pc or do you guys see the same. Meanwhile I´ll check things with an unskilled Temple Guardian...thx for reply.

Oddi

EDIT: When saving the pictures to my pc the only pic I see completly is the quote of llama8. Enough proof for me to test it myself with an unskilled and carry the good news to my german forum.

* Hi Oddi, before we will create a big misunderstnding - I say DL works properly/and this build is designed this way/ for ICE & BLOOD expansion, not for Sacred 2:FA or console version.. (I known that Llama8´s proof will be enough:-)

* due to technical problems with pictures (strange 404) I add direct links. But clicking on "view full image" works for me.

Edited by vaclaf
* Hi Oddi, before we will create a big misunderstnding - I say DL works properly/and this build is designed this way/ for ICE & BLOOD expansion, not for Sacred 2:FA or console version.. (I known that Llama8´s proof will be enough:-)

* due to technical problems with pictures (strange 404) I add direct links. But clicking on "view full image" works for me.

Thanks Vaclaf, there seem to be still some technical problems with this images but now what...I´ll just believe what you say. :) Even the direct links show me just a small horizon from the top of your pics...

The only pic I can see in its full beauty is the one with the unmodified fiery ember. If my interpretation is right, the small yellow numbers near ~<300 is the damage done by fiery ember, kritical hits do about 360 damage. Then the enemies start to burn and get about 600 - 870 damage by the modified "burning" due to the damage lore. I think, the other pictures will show similiar things. Right?!

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm assuming Damage Lore dosent work well on the consoles. Would the build still be worth making on the consoles? Or would it be better to replace it with another skill and if so which one? Thanks

Cheers :4rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
* DANGER enemies: because of DoT effect totally ignores your shield and damage mitigation, ...

Is this something that has changed with Ice&Blood? IIRC before the add-on the shield could absorb all types of damage (including DoT) if you managed to raise your "absorption warding energy" value up to 100% via items (+40% over T-Shroud).

So I'm assuming Damage Lore dosent work well on the consoles. Would the build still be worth making on the consoles? Or would it be better to replace it with another skill and if so which one? Thanks

Cheers :BlobRed:

As in the guide, Damage Lore (+ chance for secondary) works fine on consoles pre-mastery. The mastery (+damage and +duration of secondary) DO NOT WORK;

BUT

Deathblow does work with Fusion Combat Art's.................. Damage Lore can be replaced!

Choice skill - w/e you want.

Edited by essjayehm
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wanna say im following your build here on the 360 with my Temple Guardian and it rocks cant wait to hit high lvls and really bring the pain thanx for posting also how are you useing that staff just were I am at momenti cant equip staff with out spening points?

Edited by odin2993
I just wanna say im following your build here on the 360 with my Temple Guardian and it rocks cant wait to hit high lvls and really bring the pain thanx for posting also how are you useing that staff just were I am at momenti cant equip staff with out spening points?

What do you mean with out spending points? The staff that he has is one handed. I like his build also, wish the blacksmithing worked cause he also has a awesome guide made with smithing in it.

This build is by far most the best dps and fastest leveling iv ever experianced yet, I recomend this build to anyone, you have truely made the temple guardian a formidable weapon kudos on the guide and thank you for creating it =]