Gold Diggers Inc. now recruiting!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful :D Now the only thing I need is to know how many people play the PC S2FA yet, since the servers look very much dead :D

Half your char's level worth of points into Devine Devotion

Umm, why DD?

I used this skill once, 'cause the time of the regen of the god power decrease from 900s to 360s when on mastery, and my god power was worth of it, but that's not my main char, and if anyone wants to choose it, I say yes, but only if you're going to use you're god power a lot.

So were there alot of goodies dropping?

Uhm.. yes, we seemed to be dropping lots of sets and uniques. :D Even dropped a level 20 Northern Lights (Shoulders from seraphim trader set)

Awh dreeft. If only the console and pc servers were shared. One can dream...

I'm excited to see how next week's run at level 25 is going to go. Big time drops! ;)

There's a number of things I'd like everyone to work on with their MFers in preparation for next week's run. Since it's important in this event that everyone contributes to the MF pool I'd like to set some minimums for next week. Try your best to reach the goals. Most important though is that you can pull off good damage as well.

+100% Chance to find special items from gear at character level 25

Max points into Enhanced Perception

Half your char's level worth of points into Devine Devotion

Use the Testa God Spell

I think that's a fair requirement but I'll test with my own character to be sure. I'm off to test with gogo in a bit!

Haha, gotta love these requirements.

+100% Sure thing... I was getting close to that even with my level 25 :D

EP :D Yepz, been maxing out since toons creation

DD... You know I have Lumen right? And that I do not have DD yet? Tho this skill is totally tha shizzle! ;)

Lumen!

Dmg was no prob... with closing in on 1.5K on left click at level 25. But... not the greatest powerhouse dmg-wise.

Looking forward to next time :D

Greetz

This is going to be an awesome activity! It's exciting to have to balance in max mf against max damage which I love so much. Was great dropping in and seeing all you guys on server yesterday...Woody thanks SO much for the level boost

wow

Can hardly wait to finish work today and get gear for the new Greederella!

What do you guys think about having an MF sound off before we play so that we can see who has x amount of mf that week?

;)

gogo

Heya,

would be fun... IF my level 25 trader was in Niob :bounce: Evil dryad... but she is stuck in Gold... and with my campaign runner being dead and all, I can't really max out my MF score. :cool:

Guess I'll be going for the 100%.

Greetz

No temps...

It would be running from the shortcut in the swamp till the Guardians. The Dryad is evil.

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

I need some campin too! :D

By the way all. Whoever is planning to be a Gold Digger this coming Sunday please feel free to post item requests in here. It's in our best interests that everyone's builds has everything they need in order to have the best drops possible. So if there is something or somethings that you guys need, post your wish list here. I'm sure everyone will do their best to help out. We've got quite a few people with great shoppers so jewelry shouldn't be a problem.

@Spunky: Sorry I missed your request on the server. Was afk. If anyone can help out Spunky is looking for Detheya's greaves level 15-30.

Can't wait, can't wait! :yay:

I need MF amulets(6 should do the trick) and Chance that opponents cannot evade attacks & Opponents chance to evade on the same ring(2 is enough).

And of course the Detheya's Greaves I'm missing...

Couldn't we make this event more often than only on sundays?

Haha, we could. ^^ I hadn't thought that far into it to be honest but now that you mention it this does seem to be something we could do a lot more often. I would like you guys to hold off on leveling more till this Sunday and I know it's hard. I'm very tempted to plow through some MFing runs myself. I really wanna see how this works in a controlled setting so to speak though. How bout after this Sunday we change how often we "dig"? :yay: Could easily be a twice a week thing.

Have have a look out for those items Spunky.

P.s.

If you guys wanna test out your level 25 diggers you could export them.

2-3 times a week would be fun, but as you said that's something we can discuss on our next gathering.

BTW, what has happened to your avatar? can't see it.

Haha, I noticed that too. I have no idea why but my avy was an imageshack link which explains it's disappearance... :yay: I hate imageshack so I'm not sure how my avy was coming from there. All better now that I changed to my avy on photobucket. ^^

Heya,

ty for the run Spunky :yay: I will shop that jewelry for you.

Btw... my seraphim will be using the Twilight of the Gods set over the Celes set (MF and visibility :D ). Going for Dual Kal'Durs for the LL% later.

I am still looking for lots of pieces.

If anyone has them picking up dust let me know... I'll tell you there and then what pieces I am missing.

ty, greetz

BTW. I totally agree with 2 or 3 times a week :o

Edited by Barristan

Heya!

I'd like to join the Gold Diggers, but I haven't got any bargainer, nothing, so I'll need quite a lot of help. If that is not a problem...

I was thinking in making an Astral Shadow Warrior for the event, so I dont have to look after damage or armor... hehe. It would be cool to have a few astral men in the team :thumbsup:

The bad thing is that I won't be on Sundays and next week there will be an examstorm... so I won't have a lot of time.

I can only help out with starter gear as I only have a level 2 bargainer and the rest is level 70+, just ask if you need some gear to get you started.

I was thinking in making an Astral Shadow Warrior for the event, so I dont have to look after damage or armor... hehe. It would be cool to have a few astral men in the team :thumbsup:

You're wrong there.

Especially in party, you'll need all def skills, because you'll take damage from AOEs, even invisible. :)

Ok thank you very much. Some mf amulets would be interesting, and I think ill use lucreti. I can get it from missions rewards, but if you have a piece...^^ Oh, must I have EP as high as I can and DD half my char level? I'd like to choose thos skills but maybe a bit later.

You're wrong there.

Especially in party, you'll need all def skills, because you'll take damage from AOEs, even invisible.

Well, I'll get those too :thumbsup:

Please Sign In or Sign Up