Gold Diggers Inc. now recruiting!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it's important in this event that everyone contributes to the MF pool I'd like to set some minimums for next week. Try your best to reach the goals. Most important though is that you can pull off good damage as well.

+100% Chance to find special items from gear at character level 25

Max points into Enhanced Perception

Half your char's level worth of points into Devine Devotion

Use the Testa God Spell

I think that's a fair requirement but I'll test with my own character to be sure. I'm off to test with gogo in a bit!

Don't take DD.

It's a joke from Barris. ^^

Not only my joke that :)

It is actually a set requirement... which I cannot meet yet, since I had already picked up to 25...

Btw... I am done tweaking.

Chance to Find = 111.1% (I gotz meh four 1ns! Sould be getting meh überdrops :D)

Visibility Range = 78.8%

EP = 25 hard points

DD = not yet, will see about how serious we are about this coming Sunday.

Testa = very sorry, default seraphim Lumen here.

Greetz

Edited by Barristan
Ok thank you very much. Some mf amulets would be interesting, and I think ill use lucreti. I can get it from missions rewards, but if you have a piece...^^ Oh, must I have EP as high as I can and DD half my char level? I'd like to choose thos skills but maybe a bit later.
You're wrong there.

Especially in party, you'll need all def skills, because you'll take damage from AOEs, even invisible.

Well, I'll get those too :)

I'll do the best I can. :) As for the requirements for this run I'm going to have to insist because it's the whole reason for the event. ^^ Do the best you can for total MF; I'm asking that each person has 100% MF from gear but do the best you can for that. EP should definitely be max. Sorry! ^^ It isn't hard to do and don't worry about your damage. We've got plenty of resources to help you with that. Testa God is preferred to do extra damage against the Guardians. Devine Devotion is optional and preferred to give Testa damage more punch and less regen. :)

Since it's important in this event that everyone contributes to the MF pool I'd like to set some minimums for next week. Try your best to reach the goals. Most important though is that you can pull off good damage as well.

1. +100% Chance to find special items from gear at character level 25
  2. Max points into Enhanced Perception
  3. Half your char's level worth of points into Devine Devotion
  4. Use the Testa God Spell

I think that's a fair requirement but I'll test with my own character to be sure. I'm off to test with gogo in a bit!

Don't take DD.

It's a joke from Barris. ^^

Not only my joke that :cry:

It is actually a set requirement... which I cannot meet yet, since I had already picked up to 25...

Btw... I am done tweaking.

Chance to Find = 111.1% (I gotz meh four 1ns! Sould be getting meh überdrops :()

Visibility Range = 78.8%

EP = 25 hard points

DD = not yet, will see about how serious we are about this coming Sunday.

Testa = very sorry, default seraphim Lumen here.

Greetz

Nicely done Barris. You're waaaaay ahead of me! :woot:

I deleted my char as I had done some errors, if anyone want to boost me up to level 25 I would appreciate it :)

Still need those MF amulets and the anti evasion rings if anyone want to do some shopping.

Heya,

I had shopped some already for you. Dunno if I still have enough, because I too was building a reroll.

I will check as soon as I get online. Will let you know.

Greetz

@Schot... and not counting whatever extra from EP :)

P.S. I dont know if I am joining with my seraphim or Phantom Shadow Warrior. If I can tweak the Shadow Warrior in time... his damage outdoes seraphim by faaaaaaar! :)

Edited by Barristan

Heya,

those I have, just checked!

Let me see.... I'll pick a toon (light) for your level boost.

Where and when?

Ima bring the seraphim anyways :) Far too much tweaking, to not use it. Shadow Warrior will be stationed at 35 or so. As possible backup.

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

I'm about to do some shopping on my level 30 trader. If anyone is in need of something specific feel free to post it and I'll try my best to buy it.

6 MF amulets and 2 anti evasion rings is what I'm in need off, care to give me a level boost too?

That shouldn't be too hard to get Spunky.

Yee haw, mine is ready too, but probably not as much specced out perfectly like I'd wanted... no worries though, I'll just follow Woody and pick up his goody leftovers!

:)

gogo

Just out of curiosity. Does everyone see at the moment that there is 1 hour left before the event? Reason I ask is because today our clock skipped forward due to daylight savings time which kind of extended the event time for us over here.

I'm going with a sword. 2.2%LL :bounce: I'm almost set but I'm only now realizing that it's harder than I thought to get 100% MF.

30mins to go! :bounce:

Awesome run guys! It took a bit of getting used to but I think we developed a nice system of simply farming Guardians. I never would have thought doing the same run over and over could be so fun. Soooooo many drops! I know my build definitely needs some serious tweaking. My MF is great but my damage needs a lot of improvement. I decided to max out my EP AND DD so it's taking it's toll... Hopefully I'll be able to balance it out eventually.

Now we may not have struck "gold" during the event but I'm happy to announce that I acquired my first AND second Legendary today! :) Some time after the event I saw Spunky on the servers and thought I would join him. We did a bit of Guardian farming together which was very successful. First I got a Legendary Ice Relic and on the very next run I got... *drum roll* A level 30 Impenetrable Protector! Woohoo! In the words of Spunky I felt like quite the "Lucky *HeeHaw!*" ;)

Thanx for run guys!

Let's do this again on Wednesday. I'll set the countdown to after work hours so it will be set to a couple hours later than the usual Kami time. Level 35 for the next one so get your MF and damage in good order. We'll stick to the previous event requirements. :P

1. +100% Chance to find special items from gear at character level 35 (Required)
  2. Max points into Enhanced Perception (Required)
  3. Half your char's level worth of points into Devine Devotion (This is strongly suggested especially when using Testa - suggested)
  4. Use the Testa God Spell (If your char can - suggested)

Oh and the Testa spell.... It's severely under-rated. Omg it kicks butt... It makes Devine Devotion a worthwhile skill.

P.s.

Oh and I did get myself a nice sword during the event. A Flame Smiter. Very good base damage

You and gogo got lucky and scored 2 Impenetrable Protectors + a Relic, and I found the amulet in this Set right before I met up with Schot :P

If I'm gonna get 100% MF I need some help again, and this time I need amulets with atleast 8.5% MF.

EDIT: I would suggest we get ourself into gold as soon as possible to find loot that contains all stats, as the Relic you found Schot would have contained MF based on EP if you had found it in gold.

Edited by Spunky

No problem with the extra MF Spunky. I'll be replacing mine since it's such crap. I can buy 8.6%. I had no idea that MF rings based on EP would be such garbage. Blue text MF at this level is about half of what you can get from the yellow text MF. I'm scrapping all my EP based MF. Garbage I tells yah! Good news is that a lot of sets rolled in during todays Gold Digger run which means more slots to stick MF into. :) Now if I can just figure out my damage. I really thought the Guardians were gonna be much earier. I guess they could have had I not invested so much into EP and DD. I'm happy with the way it's going though.

Now I know you guys are chomping at the bit to get this thing into high gear but I'm really not, lol. I was kinda thinking it would be nice if we stayed level 30-ish for a month, haha. Granted I had no idea we were gonna get so much experience just from doing guardians. We started at 25 today and I'm already 32! The Kami was never that fast was it? :P What I'm saying is that I guess I had in mind to build an awesome low level MFer. Such unique and Legendary items at low levels is fairly unheard of and would benefit the beginnings of any build. My thought is something like a restart at level 75. Each time we complete at 75 we'll be restarting with better and better gear to MF with. After a few completeions maybe then it might be worth while to take it higher.

That's pretty much my thoughts on it but of course I'm completely open to what you guys think would be fun for you. I'm already having fun with this and either way we try it I certain it will be fun with all those drops raining down on us.

As always. if you guys are looking for something post it in here. No doubt we will all be dropping lots of sets and if no one is wanting them we'll probably have to sell them to make space in our packs. ^^

I'm looking for Armantins and Diabolical.

so, from latest observations,

I.) how does party-play influence the monster-dropchance ?

II.) increased chance for uniques/legendaries as such ?

(like more uniques/legendaries but same number of items global in party.. more 'direct' impact)

III.) or the chance that any item drops for any of the party-member at all?

(like more players in party=more items global @ same killed monster number.. also higher chance for unique/legendary then but more indirect impact)

further, from experience:

IV.) do all players seem to have their %MF values getting equaled out between members?

(like, the one with lowest %MF profiting from higher %MF players while the one with higher %MF would loose some of his chances)

V.) to whom are the most items directed/reserved to after kill?

(like, maybe the team-leader gets more items or the lowest player,

the one that does the initial or final hit, or the one that enters area first/responsible for monster-spawn level.. etc?)

btw analogue to monster-kills in party, all I can say about my endless quest-runs with 5 accounts simultaneously:

there definitely seem to drop more set items in full party, if all players are near enough to the teamleader..

(rewards are directed to party leader and drop there, even the items for other players > exeptions are 'quest' related items that are predefined and not random drops)

I haven't seen any or at least not much difference if the players had mastered bargain skill, also not enough level 75 chars in closed to try..

I'll have to see if still the same number of items will drop when the party is still full, but members aren't in same spawn-area like leader..

it's hard to test if each solved quest increases drop-chance for next solved quest if players start+work on different quests not in visible range to each other..

(like full party, 1st player takes quest in orclands no set, 2nd in desert no set,

3rd in swamp and will then get an item - from his view 1st quest but in total 3rd quest cause the 2 from the other players before gave none)

with the last one I just mean if there's a full party and you quest on different locations each, will this still improves any chances for anyone somehow or not

(as, not in same range, and not all started>solved by leader)

thats a lot of unformatted hard to read stuff, sry :P

all I can really say is, last time spunky (1x Shadow Warrior) did the blood forest quest chain with me (5x Temple Guardian),

it took ~ 3 runs from start to the tower, an 1 from the start to the refugee camp, by then I had ~15+ set items, and completed a full CC10 (8parts) from scratch

we also managed to find the armor part of the 'guardians of shadows' set, which truly isn't exactly one of the common sets that drops a lot :)

in average if 5/5 players, blood forest quest-chain drops 1 set at least per solved quest-step.. max set items per step so far was 5 (in theory all 5 got each one then)

longest series of steps to solve before any item would drop next so far was 4 (very very rare in full party, normally there always drops)

Edited by Rotluchs

Woaw... you got impenetrable protectors...

Was a nice run yesterday !

Half your char's level worth of points into Devine Devotion (This is strongly suggested especially when using Testa - suggested)

Here is the problem for me, I have already no slot remaining in my build to take shield lore...

My build is full with hard choices to do, here I have no slots remaining, also for DD, sorry :):P

Please Sign In or Sign Up