Gold Diggers Inc. now recruiting!

mmm then u're changing a bit and trying something new... what a pity the kamikazes were on sunday. There could have been something like a Daredevil Wednesday ;)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, so far only me and spunky seem to be the gold diggers, and my toon is 43 (3k XP till 44) because I was talking to my girl till now, so I guess I'm not ready yet. Besides, I'll still have to reroll her anyway.

No Seraphims since they can't choose Testa. In addition... I'm considering making this a Shadow Path event in order to allow Inquisitors to be part of the event since they can use Testa... More on that later!

for your Testa-Experiment, still interesting even tho they don't have EP.. Purifying Chatisement mod1b+3b both increase dmg done by Testa.. (as does ancient magic, combat discipline, +Combat Art, +DD, +magic dmg %, dmg%...)

a level 200 test-dmage and test-inqu got from 54k to 68k and 38k to 49k (level 100 familiar , respectively level 100 Purifying buff..)

so testa might be considered a choice for casters that would take ancient magic anyway, plus would have a skill free not knowing hot to use otherwise (=DD then)

Edited by Rotluchs

I'm sorry Dobri and all but I'm just too sick to do it today. Even been spending most of the past few days in bed or staring blankly at tv shows... This flu is quite a duzy. I've set up the countdown for you guys if you'd like to get it underway. If not then I think we'll have to run it next Sunday. I've not been keeping up with my duties so I'll have to play catch-up this week which is why I likely won't be ready till next Sunday. Actually.... Let's make it next Saturday.

Heya,

I might join sometime, just not today. My seraphim is just too much fun, and I wantz me mastery ding!

Best find till now...... Kira's Wall! Not Legendary, but very nice :)

Greetz

I'm sorry Dobri and all but I'm just too sick to do it today. Even been spending most of the past few days in bed or staring blankly at tv shows... This flu is quite a duzy. I've set up the countdown for you guys if you'd like to get it underway. If not then I think we'll have to run it next Sunday. I've not been keeping up with my duties so I'll have to play catch-up this week which is why I likely won't be ready till next Sunday. Actually.... Let's make it next Saturday.

It's quite all right, I'm not in a hurry at all. I'm tinkering with a few builds here - I think the DW Inquisitor and the DW Shadow Warrior can become good guardian farmers as well, so I'm interested in testing them out, and that's taking my time for now, along with the build for a Seraphim that Barris provided. So I pretty much have mu hands full.

Maybe we should postpone the digging for a while. There's no problem with that :)

Heya,

I might join sometime, just not today. My seraphim is just too much fun, and I wantz me mastery ding!

Best find till now...... Kira's Wall! Not Legendary, but very nice ;)

Greetz

I would say I'll beat your Kira's find with my completed Kayser's Luck set :) just found Ellen's Commitment in a guardian run, and those are great rings with HUGE bonuses...

I could but why go through all that for so lame rewards.

Annoying to find these useless rings when I could have gotten a legendary instead :lol:

Heya,

hahaha... indeed.. 'pleasure'

I have a couple of sets from before the expansion... From completing the quest.

I used to do the quest while exploring map.

I have no use for them...

Greetz

BUMP!

Now... we should continue this! :D

From personal findings... (no statistic proof) I am getting more and better items in somewhat later levels. Moved my toon up to platinum (88).

So far:

2x Kal'Durs

Dagger of the Assassin (legendary)

Kira's Wall

Stradals Hammer (big 'crap!' exclamation with that drop :D ) IT STILL COUNTS ! hehehe :D

3x Muad Dibs

3x Blade Breaker

Signet of Thunder (L)

Khrals Scepter (L)

Countless sets and uniques

I do understand the value of lower level Legendries... but afaic, level 100 is still quite low.

Continue ? Restart ? Normal Kami ? Ninja Kami ?

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

well after boosting Barris toon (88) to plat where he got his Kal'Durs for today, right before he went off for his well earned rest, dreaming of is next one tomorrow,

I finally finished basic MF(only) socketing and some rune-swapping for the light-level 50 seraphim,dryad, and shadow warrior bosshunters.. weee :D

well. I think I finished.. how often I thought and said that last few weeks?^^

yeah but this time, I really got past socketing, actually trying them out at least for one run, before I would trash the equip-config again,

followed by some more of these 10 hours shopping runs :D

this has become obsessive, I dont wanna leave isle anymore if there is even just only one single amulet or ring missing that I had in mind in the first place pfft.

so I'm kinda looking forward to continue with higher toons as well, I don't want to play toons lower than level 35 ever again.. for now :D

(you reach that level fast enough, would love to finally continue with a few chars now, I rerolled low toons like mad in the past few weeks/months)

I kinda gave up on the dual kaldurs idea for now (since I havent even found 1 yet),

but in the end it isnt such a big deal at all, there are enough other nice variants..

tested the time to take down all guardians+egg on a solo-server again,

as a side effect of socketing MF only, I tried to recheck what charclass+equip/skills would be still very fast/or fastest without those uber items,

which we (well me, at least) have to find first ;)

personal favourite atm is the full armantins+frenzied+throwstar Shadow Warrior again, ~6-12(+) hits per second that leech, sweet..

(this time NOT the 100% offensive veiled solo only-party pooper, that wouldnt survive a few single hits..)

tangled vine.. that I would love to see if I'd choose the dryad, and any other highdmg dealers or supportive spells that weaken/decrease any of the important stats of those bosses..

Edited by Rotluchs

Sadly guys I'm not going to be able to do it this weekend. I've been running around all week trying to get myself together in various RL tasks. Plus I spent a lot of time setting up the Drop chance test characters which are fiiiiinally done. Whew!

It looks as though you guys are really wanting to take the event in a direction I had not planned for so how's about you guys carry it on. I think that you all have a common interest in how to carry it out which should make for a lot of fun and some uber drops too. :) If I can catch up and join you guys I defintely will. :( Good luck on those Legendary's!

lol Rotluchs. I know what you mean about shopping obsessively. I haven't been able to leave the isle in a while either. ^^ Have fun with your big MFer!

Please Sign In or Sign Up